Part 4 ~ Putting the "FUN" in DysFUNctional...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Watchful, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Thanks all.

Overnight I have developed a terrible sore throat. As you may know, I have a very important presentation on Tuesday, so it better clear up! :manga_exclaim:

This weekend promises to be "not much fun!".

I have to write an essay from scratch that I've had weeks to write (hmmm... typical student!) so I'm spending the day in the bedroom reading, reading and reading some more in preparation.

I do have a salon appointment at 12, which I'm REALLY looking forward too. I haven't been in the salon for SOOOOOOOOOO long! I will have to take some of my papers to read there.

Hopefully if I get this essay done and dusted, next week will be plain sailing and an enjoyable final week to term! :manga_partypopper:

2. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Feeling a bit blah today. I was very achey last night and worried that I may be getting some sort of flu. I dosed up and hopefully all I still have is a tickly throat and mild aching. No time for illness!

The essay isn't going great! Lol. Really want it finished today (well, in final draft) so I can relax a bit more.

I had my trip to the salon to get my hair and nails done and pet seemed to like the change. I go a little darker in the Autumn/Winter and I also had a fringe (bangs!) cut in.

he mentioned about doing some photos, which got me all excited, but then the usual happened... or rather didn't.

he probably thought I was feeling too poorly, but I'm always up for dressing up and playing to the camera. Oh well.

Back to the essay!

3. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well it's all downhill from here! University, I mean. Last week of this term. I'm surprisingly calm, probably because I am now sooooooooooo ill I am hallucinating!

I still have an essay to finish, but I'm 2/3 way there.

Tomorrow is this horrible presentation and I'm NOT looking forward to it. I will only have to speak for about 5 minutes, but I'm not prepared, I look like crap, and I'm probably going to have a runny nose through the whole thing.

Once tomorrow is over, life will be a bit better. Should finish the essay tomorrow afternoon and over Wednesday, then Thursday night I am going to the post-graduate's christmas do. I'm quite excited because I never get to go out! :sign0011:

Nothing much going on in the bedroom/chastity department.

I put pet in his CB yesterday because I had plans for the evening, but I was so sick in the end I just had to call everything off.

pet is obviously not happy about this. I was also annoyed that from the minute I put him back in it he was all OTT "what's going to happen" "when's it going to happen" the chastity equivalent of "are we nearly there yet?"

I felt like maybe having snuggly sex this morning, but I'm worried about the piercing, and pet hasn't asked any questions about when/how long/what's safe, so I'm annoyed about that too.

Actually, just ignore me, I just feel really sick and poorly. :sick0026:

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    Sounds like you need chicken soup and rest. Do feel better soon!

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I would try Berocca like some one suggested before. I’ve just started taking it, I’m on a new vitamin drive to try and stop me feeling so ill. I’m not sure if it’s helping yet but it doesn’t taste all that bad, like flat cheep Fanta but at least I know it’ll do me good.

:anim_48:

All these vitamins don’t just help the body they also help the mind. If your body feels good then you will feel good on the inside. Well at least that’s what I’m hoping. Hope your presentation goes well.

6. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    Get well soon!

Mistress Watchful, dollyanne hates to hear You are feeling ill--and with sooo much to do! But, dollyanne knows You are a Wonder Woman! Dollyanne predicts Your presentation will ROCK, Your evening will be FABULOUS, You will feel MARVELOUS, and there is GREAT SEX in Your future! But first, as Miss D suggests, a little chicken soup wouldn't hurt to get You started.

chicken-soup.jpg

Curtsey and Huggs,
    :manga_balloon:
    dollyanne

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Golly! Questions like that sound like a request for a few extra days in lockup, don't they? :bondage:

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone. I go through fits and starts, almost ok one minute and then hot and dizzy the next. I really do NOT need this in the last week. Lol.

Thanks Miss D, I'm lucky to have rested most of today with E! (Entertainment Channel) on the TV.

kris, I think I have some of that stuff around, I must start looking after myself! I was doing quite well with drinking lots of water.

dollyanne, thank you, that's so kind. I think you should fly over here and serve me chicken soup in bed all day!

mike, if only.... We had a discussion last night about chastity, not good when I'm ill because I just get very whingy. It's just that I was so ready to start lock-up again and pet's piercing threw me through a loop!

I know (hopefully!) it's for the best in the long run, but it messed with my plans and I'm not good when that happens!

Well, I have to phone one of my team-mates who rang while I was asleep. Hopefully he isn't wanting to change his section of the presentation. I won't be happy! :manga_exclaim:

9. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Please get better soon as I hate to hear about anyone who is sick. Just got over the flu myself and it was horrible this year. Now with that said tell your pet the fun of the whole lockup thing is not knowing when anything is going to happen!:fighting0074:

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks excite, fortunately I don't get sick very often, and it's nowhere near as bad as ManFlu I'm sure! :mad0214:

Well I'm up and ready (ish) to go and do this important presentation the the Council.

I prepared a bit more last night and am reasonably confident.

How I'm going to manage to look professional with a huge bout of sniffles and a streaming nose I do NOT know!

Ah well. Once it's done, it's done! :anim_27:

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ok Mistress so do share, how did the presentation go? I am sure you did very well but was just thinking about your post. Hope you are feeling better.

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well. What a fiasco!

Bearing in mind we have been lead to think that the climax of our Regeneration module this term would be a presentation to the "high and mighty" Council team... people who could be our future employers:

I arrived 5 minutes before the presentation was due to begin. It is a small, dark, gloomy room. It is full of students (of course) but no-one else!

Our lecturers are looking very stressed, staring at a table with a PC projector on it.

One of my team members announces "there's no computer!!".

The joy of Council organisation (the Council is local council, like a local branch of government... they make decisions... apparently!)

Fortunately I have my laptop! MW saves the day!

There are a few moments of panic when I wonder what the heck they may come across that will be projected up on the wall, and then I figure I look pretty good in most of it! Lol.

9.15am 15 minutes later than scheduled, still no council members are there. Lecturers look further stressed, annoyed and a bit "this is so fucking typical".

One council member arrives. One lecturer dashes off to find out where all the *important* council members are. She comes back and says we may as well start.

3 presentations, lasting about 15 minutes each. 2 more members trickle in through the presentations.

I'm fairly happy with what I did, it came across ok, my nose didn't run too much, and my lecturer/supervisor was smiling at me throughout my bit and nodded occasionally, so I figure it went ok.

The Council have been useless in all matters relating to this "Spotlight/One of a Kind" project.

It was a fiasco, start to finish. I will NEVER work for the Council! :manga_shout:

So here I am again, trying to finish this blooming essay so I can enjoy myself tomorrow. But I'm still ill, so we will see how it goes.

Me and pet? To complicated. Maybe pet will explain if he can be bothered to blog. :manga_angry:

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you have your hands full, with all the wrong stuff, but full none the less. Good luck on your essay. I for one had to chuckle when you are describing your council. I thought that here in the US was the only place the professors etc acted like that. I wonder if they interviewed you for a job and you showed up 15+ minutes late to the interview if that would be acceptable. Oh well, nice job in being prepared with the laptop and all!

14. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks xcite. You kinda hope your Government would be a wee bit more organised wouldn't you!?

The stupid thing is *we* are their future! Intelligent graduates with excellent ideas... ohhhhh they don't like that do they? Might push them out of their safe (grey, dull, boring) little offices!

So! Today is the day I've been looking forward to for AGES! Only now I'm not!

I still feel a bit poorly, I haven't done ANY of the beauty routines I wanted to do, I haven't packed and I still haven't finished that BLOODY ESSAY!

6.40am I have to get on with it, or I really won't be enjoying myself tonight! :manga_lolly:

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok... I'm REALLY excited now!!!!

Essay is finished, just needs printing. Bags are packed! I'm beautified (ish!).... ohhhhh so excited!

I doubt anything super exciting will happen, but I'll fill you all in about my party night when I get home sometime tomorrow!

Look after pet for me! :love0077:

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok... I'm REALLY excited now!!!!

Essay is finished, just needs printing. Bags are packed! I'm beautified (ish!).... ohhhhh so excited!

I doubt anything super exciting will happen, but I'll fill you all in about my party night when I get home sometime tomorrow!

Look after pet for me! :love0077:

17. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, I have just finished this entire journal up to now (although I admit I haven't read your others- thought I would read the most recent first- call me a cut to the end kind of guy!), but it seems there is a recurring theme of insecurity, and I may be able to offer a minor salve to one of them:

My wife and I have three daughters together. When I met her, she had the young fit body of a 25 year old girl who went to the gym religiously (I was jealous and wanted her to slow down so we could be together more!!). She now has the mature sexy body that only motherhood can grant her. Don't be so sure that you are not sexy anymore. My wife's body still drives me just as crazy as it did back then, now for different reasons.:sex023:

Modern styles try and tell women these days what is sexy. Somehow they don't take into account the many men who find the voluptuous rubenesque form more attractive than hip-bones and rib-cages............

Enjoy yourself, and be you in your skin.

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Pretty well said! Although I think deep down inside Mistress knows she is beautiful, she needs some reassurance from time to time. *wink*

19. eceem

eceem Member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM

oohhhhh give me voluptuous rubenesque any day, LADIES ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE CURVES!!!! nice soft rounded curves, the curvasous swell of her breasts .... the well rounded ass, the .... *groan* the sharp jab of the POI

20. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    You Go Girl! My misstress is 10 years older than me and she looks sexyer every day.She has times when(she looks in the mirror)AHHHHHH!!!!But there is a differance between age and beauty.To me there is something about a beautiful older Dominant Woman.Have pet shine and polish your shoes and boots.Get ready for the holidays.

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Morning everyone! And thank you for the kind words.

I'm very tired, so I won't be posting too much right now. Waiting for my date to pick me up for breakfast :anim_63:

I promise to spend the day appreciating my curves today!

(oohhhhhh so tired, don't want to go to lectures!!!!!)

22. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I really should update, even if I'm tired, because now I'm here to update, I can't remember what happened! Lol.

The postgraduate Xmas Do was great fun. It was nice to get out and dress up, and the food was amazing.

Originally my "date" (chaperone!) was supposed to call for me and take me to the party, but as we left our lecture he came and told me he couldn't do that because he had to help out.

I was very pissed off. I didn't want to walk in on my own (I'm very shy about these things!) So I went to my room and messed around with my video camera... if there is anything of any good on there, I might let you all see!!!

I got ready and went off to the party. Fortunately my date met me at the door and I didn't have to go in on my own.

He was very strange all night and I've spoken to pet about some of the things he was saying. I think we've come to the conclusion he either has a small crush on me and was nervous, or he thinks I have a crush on him and was scared to death. LOL!

We had breakfast together in the morning and all seemed back to normal, so I'm glad about that because he's a really nice guy, very shy, and a good friend.

I'm in odd limbo land today. I want to give myself the day off before I start getting the house in shape for Christmas, but I also need to keep in mind that I have 5 assignments to do over Christmas, and I mustn't leave them until the last minute!

pet seems confused about the "in/out" nature of his chastity at the moment. That's a shame isn't it! :happy0195:

23. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I just put a couple of photos up from the video camera if anyone wants to go peek.

:scared0016:

24. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    i saw, i saw, i love, i love! thank You MW and so happy that You had fun at the party. enjoyed Your pets dream also <wiggles>.
    :CMrocks:

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    If any one wants to peak, you me when we don't you! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice