Part 4 ~ Putting the "FUN" in DysFUNctional...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Watchful, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Eugh - life is crap!

Actually it's not that bad, but I'm overwhelmed.

If pet wasn't doing everything he is doing around the house and with the kids, I would have had a nervous breakdown by now.

Still no heating and water... plumber needs to get his arse in gear.

Lori device is a useless heap of crap and I want to sell it and look into a full belt.

At the moment I'm too tired/stressed/busy for any kind of sex life, and because pet isn't locked up I don't feel bad about that. He can just pop off to the bathroom and deal with it himself.

Not a great situation, I agree! But seeing as we are in this no-sex-no-chastity lull, what better time to start researching a new device, ready for Spring and hopefully a less stressful time in our lives.

Running late, will try to keep up with you all soon. :animal0008:

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I can’t believe it has been two weeks since your last post, it doesn’t seem that long ago. Glad to see you posting again. Life can be so hectic some times. I hope things settle down for you a bit, saying that Christmas is on the way eek :scared0016:

Pet is turning out to be the perfect maid, I should try and learn from him but I’m yet to pick myself up off of the ground. I’m still in my mental hole. It would seem that pet has managed to dig his way out.

You have the makings of a perfect littler slave on your hands. Just imagine the fun you both will have when things settle down :smilies_xxx22:.

3. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    pet was up at 7.30 am compiling his menu list for the week and then went off grocery shopping before it gets too busy.

Why can't we get it together at the same time! I do have the perfect housemaid now, but he's not getting any benefits.

Something to make you chuckle... the farcical life of a D/s parent!!! Last night I decided to make an effort for poor pet, so put on some sexy lingerie and hid it under a fluffy dressing gown for a surprise later.

We played RockBand2 for a while and then went up to bed.

Baby has not been well at all this week, and when she woke up I went to see if I could get her back to sleep as pet was struggling to see if the Lori device is ever going to fit (it isn't!)

Unfortunately baby was worse than I anticipated and I ended up covered in masses of white baby puke! You would have expected it to have coated the dressing gown and what lay beneath to be protected.... oh no... that would be too simple for my life!

I called for pet in a panic, so he had to struggle to remove bits he had fitted and throw on some clothes to come rescue me. He took baby off me (she was nice and clean) and I asked him to help with the mess.

The parting comment on my black sequinned puke covered lingerie was "that's very pretty".

I guess if your partner can see through the baby vomit and still think you are somewhat attractive, it must be love!

Well, not exciting, not kinky, but the true life of a wannabe Dominatrix mother!

4. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    How has pet managed to transform himself? He’s turning out to be an inspiration almost. I’m still struggling to role out of bed for 9 in order to get out and do some work. I could probably do with some advice off of him.

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have honestly NO idea!

First it happened because it HAD to, but now he seems to enjoy being the "little woman"... gossiping, making tea for the plumber today, and at the moment he's cooking dinner!

It is starting to make me feeling more Dominant, but took a lot of time to sink in. Let's hope baby doesn't spew tonight! Lol!

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Maybe??

I am sure there is a web page about beautiful women in lingerie with baby puke covering them. Bet it doesn't get the hits this page gets though. But be sure and get a picture next time, they may pay money!!!! And then you will at least get something out of being covered in baby puke. Good luck on tonight, sounds like with your luck you may need it. lol. Missy Tanya

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol @ Missy Tanya... that's probably scarily true!

Hmmm @ my luck. I should have thought it through, it's not like it was unexpected, she'd been poorly all week! :animal0017:

Ah well, only 2 weeks left at Uni!

8. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Ah the wonderful days leading up to christmas. Think we all stress out around this time. And I can feel your pain about the broken boiler, though mine doesn't use a boiler. Hopefully once the stress of the holidays are over you can relax and then things will look better. I know that is what I am hoping. But yes spring is the time to clean out things and replace things, like chastity devices that are less than sensational. *hugs* it will get better, it has to else I am liable to go slightly bonkers myself. :animal0008:

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    lol @ Lady Kismet.

pet and I managed to get (beg, pleade and borrow!) a babysitter last night... shock horror! We NEVER get to go out.

We went to see Quantum of Solace, was really really good.

Things didn't get off to a great start because I wanted to dress up and go out, didn't care where, just wanted to be an adult and do the "preparing ritual" thing.

pet just wanted to see Bond. :animal0017:

After a little set-to about the fact it didn't really matter what I was wearing because I would be in the dark, we set off and managed to have a great evening.

I even got a free Ben and Jerry's bag with my ice cream. Life doesn't get much better than ice cream with a free bag!

I would like to think I will be enjoying the holidays, but I have 3 assignments to complete over that period, as well as shopping, entertaining, visiting.... :character0028:

I am well aware that my sex drive has now plummeted to zero, and I think I know the reasons:

1) if we have sex and it all goes wrong, I'll be stressed out for days.
    2) if we have sex and it all goes right, I'll be horny and distracted for days.
    3) I have the ability to push my desires out of the way and live in denial... it's easier than dealing with them and all the extra hassle.
    4) Obviously I'm tired, busy and stressed!

I don't know if I'm concerned or not. Probably not. pet can take care of himself and I can get on with my own life.

Looking from the outside I see this is doomed to failure, but I don't know quite what to do about it! :anim_39:

10. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Watchful,

I have been following your blog for some time now and have read each thread and post fully. I have been hesitent to post as I see it as your space and maybe not one for putting my oar in.
    But I will if allowed comment fully on your various dilemmas if allowed.
    But first and foremost I need to recommend that you start a full course of high vitamin intake. You are run down and with everthing going on in your life you need the subliment of vitamin C at least. I recommend Barrocca in disolving tablet form. They make a nice orange fizzy drink and does not upset the tummy. In one week you will notice the difference. Please try them. All pharmacies stock them.

I hope to be allowed to post comment if you see fit.

Regards,

Dubsub.

11. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey dubsub isn't vitamin B also a great vitamin for females in controlling emotions?

Any way @ Mistress Watchful:

Unfrtunately it has been a while since I have been able to comment or even get up to date on your posts but now the holidays are over I truly wish my Goddess and I could just fly over and give you guys a big hug. I know how it gets when everything is coming at you at once. Sometimes it feels like walking on egg shells.

Have you guys thought about just completely starting over? Not literally but yet in a sense. Perhaps you need the courting, dating, thing and then you can be free to be yourself and he can be free to pursue you in a sense. I know first hand how hard it is with small kids in the picture. We too just got out on our first date night in months. (the irony we went to see the same movie lol) Anyway if it helps try to separate things out in your mind. When everything is coming at you at once it is easy to get overwhelmed. If at all possible sort it our and give each item and importance rating. I don't need to tell you where to rate the kids and pet. Not sure any of that helps but please hang in there. Oh and by the way feel free to dress up all you want around the house and make pet take some pictures. I know I for one just love seeing the new thins you come up with. :innocent0009:

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Awwww..... thanks guys!

dubsub - always ALWAYS feel free to comment, that's why I blog. I can't see the wood for the trees!

You are utterly right. I abuse my body in so many ways (lol @ myself... that sounded a bit kinky!) but yes, I need to boost my vits, up my water and get some exercise!

I keep promising myself... maybe after christmas! :animal0017:

xcite, thank you also. I would love to get some more photos done - but you know how shy I am! :animal0008:

It would also be great to start the dating thing over. Actually, the past couple of days have been great. With the fact that pet has been doing all the menu planning, shopping and cooking, I felt it was better to give him "housekeeping" money.

Normally I buy everything, but it was great to be taken to lunch and have treats bought for me at the cinema. I know it's sort of my money, but it felt nice anyway!

Today I am exhausted again. Horrible headache. And I damn near KILLED a team member of mine.

Last week she started to interfere with meeting arrangements. The meeting for our team (4 members) and advisor was set for 11am today.

Because *she* couldn't make it she rearranged for 2pm. I misunderstood what she had done and said that I and my partner would be able to make it.

When I realised my mistake, I texted her straight away and said how annoyed I was and that 2pm was difficult due to childcare, etc, etc.

Lo and behold... meeting rescheduled for 3.10pm.... right in the middle of the school run. I flipped!!!! Then I chilled, sorted my life out and got on with it.

Today I find out that member #4 was not informed at all about the meeting and thought it was at 11am. She was due to be in a lecture at 3.10... FIASCO!

Between the 3 of us (minus the pain in the butt!) we concluded we were all very annoyed and needed to work out ANOTHER meeting. 4pm Friday suited us all, and we would put this forward to our other member.

Meeting went ahead at 3.10 today and afterwards we discussed the fact we would be meeting on Friday at 4pm.

Miss PITA squeaked "ohhhhh, can we do it later, 4pm is not very convenient"

DEAD SILENCE

Bit of shoe shuffling... bit of lip biting... and all 3 of us decided it would be safer to ignore her rather than kill her.

Sorry to rant :anim_43: but she needs to get herself sorted! Don't need the hassle!

Dinner today was lush. I know pet thinks he screwed up, but he didn't. It was wonderful, just a bit manic.

Too tired to type any more... it's only 7.30!!!

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Feeling a little more upbeat this morning, not sure why, and not going to question it too much!

I have been processing lots of thoughts on chastity and making pet my sissy again.

I'm still very scared about rocking the boat sex-wise. Because I've now got to the stage where I can block it out of my mind, I worry about letting it back in again!

I feel like recently whenever we've gone back to having sex, pet is doing his usual (fuck and sleep) and I'm left feeling pushed aside.

I've said it before, the obvious answer is right here in front of me... but I don't know if I can bring myself to try it again and have failure... yet again.

Baby's up, pet is grumpy... I might go hide at uni!

14. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just realised... I haven't done a peekaboo pic in ages.

So here you go. :happy0160:

Attached Files:

15. lthr-gimp

lthr-gimp Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    Mistress Watchful,

i have read pretty much all of your posts from the beginning through to the end over the past few days....it sounds like life has thrown everything and anything at you so completely.

it's not my place to really say, but i will. "pet" is very lucky, in fact extremely lucky. quite honestly when i first saw your original post on chastitylifestyle i thought that Ms was based in the USA. for me i am in search of someone exactly like you, never thought anyone could/would think about things the same way as you do....desires etc.

it would seem that Ms has so much to give and seeks the very simple things and return in life, moreover so completely deserves them.

i applaud Ms's unflagging commitment to a dream, a desire when so many would have given up at the first hurdle, You truly are exceptional and "pet" should be extremely appreciative of just who Ms is and what he has in front of him.

Respectfully,
    leather-gimp

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    lthr-gimp, thank you so much for your comments. It does make all the difference to know that people read my journals/blogs and are happy to see that real woman (like me!) do exist.

We can't walk round in boots and leather all the time, but we love our submissives very much and want them to be happy. It may be hard work (tell me!) but it is worth it when it goes right.

I do hope that women find my posts helpful, in that they see being Domme isn't just something that happens overnight for all of us. The world needs more Dommes! :sign0011:

On another note... just when I'm about to get back in my stride, I'm having thoughts and plans, I'm preparing to get my pet back in the CB, I'm dreaming kinky ideas up and how I'm going to do things differently this time round... what happens?!

I get home from university today and pet shows me a message on the phone saying he has a surprise. I'm a bit intrigued and a little miffed.

I'm obviously in a kinky mood, pet has noticed... I've left him a note to do hair removal, and I have this awful sinking feeling that he is going to destroy my plans before I start.

He is about to top from the bottom like never before.

I breathe, and try not to flip out... yet... but if he fucks up, I may well just chuck out every kinky item I have ever owned...

So we go to the bedroom and he tells ME to get down on my knees. :sign0094:

I must have been in a REALLY good mood because I still didn't throw a fit. I'm thinking "humour me!" Maybe he got the Lori device to fit... that must be it!!!!!!

Then I open my eyes and pet shows me the piercing.

I'm not actually seeing what has happened. :confused0082:

I figure seeing as we were talking about locking PA rings a couple of days ago that he must be wearing a locking ring. It is shiny, very shiny, but I don't see a lock...... oh..... hang on a minute.... how the hell did I miss that!!!!!

Yes, the ring is now going through his foreskin! :confused0068:

So now I feel a bit bad as he rambles on about how it was terrible and awful (I feel so bad I actually start tidying the bedroom - a sure sign that I am nervous... start fiddling with things!)

But all he is worried about is that I might be mad because I wasn't there. Or mad because he didn't do some things I'd asked!

My poor darling pet.

I am completely and utterly overwhelmed that he did this, and did it all by himself.

He cannot deal well with pain, and I'm amazed that he went through with this for me.

I really hope for his sake that the piercing is in the right place and does the job it is intended for.

I am a very lucky Domme. And I am smitten. :heart:

So... all chastity and play ideas are out of the window during healing time. Isn't that typical! Well, at least we are on the same page for once!

17. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mistress what a great story, from both sides! Glad things are looking up. by the way nice new pictures! See I knew you had it in you!

18. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    I'm really happy for you two! And happy you are both blogging!

Sometimes I wish Kris would just grab the bull by the horns and do summit like that, instead of getting into the whole 'do u want me to?' 'well do you want it?' debate that just seems to go on for ages then nothing ever happens!

I was going to say 'bloody men' then for some reason to, but yeah being a man that prob won't work lol!

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  20. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear oh dear... I see pet has thrown a hissy (sissy?!) fit!

I understand completely so there are no hard feelings. A couple of things pet appears to have forgotten:

1) I'm have a presentation in front of senior members of the local Council on Tuesday and I'm (huge understatement) a little bit nervous!

2) I have an essay to write that I haven't started yet. It's not the essay that's a problem, its finding time to read 15-20 papers before writing it. I need to hand it in before it's due date (and I'll explain why in a minute!)

Because I was tired last night I figured I would wrap a couple of presents to cheer me up as I couldn't concentrate on any Uni work. Can I find anything I need... NO!

pet is right - if you lose something in this house, that's it GONE! Why? Because people put things "somewhere" to put them away later. PUT IT AWAY ALREADY!

The other little fit is over not being able to look after baby AND do housework. I get it, I've been there, with 3 under school age!

When the kids are in bed, take 10 minutes in each room before you settle down for the night.

I just suggested this to pet and go a stroppy "but I'm the only one doing it".

I don't have time to argue right now... but seriously pet, you are much better at keeping the kids in check than I am. No treats (xbox, tv, etc) before they have cleared their crap out of the downstairs rooms.

I can't deal with anything in this last week and a half of Uni. When I'm done, just bugger off and live with your mother for a week and leave me to deal with the house!!! Once its sorted, maintenance is easy.

Right - onto the fun stuff. The reason I want to get my essay handed in on Wednesday next week (instead of Friday when its due) is because I'm going out Thursday night! :manga_champers:

I'm very excited. I have a very pretty dress to wear and I'm staying the night in the University hotel.

Actually I'm more excited than very excited! A bit nervous too. I do sort of have a date. He is more of a father figure, don't worry, no alpha male or anything! He's going to look after me, because I get very shy on night's out!

3 course Xmas dinner, then a pub quiz, then dancing. Should be fun. I can't wait! Hopefully I'll get some pictures to show you all.

Ah well, back to preparing my presentation. Not a happy bunny today though. :manga_bunny:

21. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Eek, just as everything seemed to be going so well. You’re bound to snap once in a while, with all the pressure of running a family and going to Uni. You and pet seem to be doing a great job coping.

Hope you have a good weekend, it would seem you could do with some time to let your hair down.

22. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, I'm in a right pickle!

I'm finding myself newly interested in chastity. Don't laugh!

It's good to be back here, reading about everyone's experiences and I'm so DESPERATE to get pet locked up and start teasing.

I wonder how long foreskin piercings take to heal? I wonder if I can put him in the CB6k without causing any problems. I mean I guess he can't masturbate with the pain and the ring through the foreskin and his penis... but I just love the look of chastity. I miss it!

I want to get kinky again too. I was having vivid sexy dreams last night and wanted to have sex with pet in the morning. Obviously we were still a bit grumpy and I didn't know if pet would be able to...

*sigh*

23. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, you are an inspiration :innocent0002:
    i find myself jealous indeed!

24. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Hey! You're the Mistress! If you wanted sex this morning, he should have provided! If "little pet" is too sore, well who needs it?!? He's got a tongue! ;-p

*giggles*
    mikecb

25. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    *giggle* Mike has a point *giggle* though having various piercings don't know about PA's but my hood piercing took about a month but i heal very fast The only thing that took forever was my nipples but well think that had to do with it being unbearably hot here in the summer and well sweat and healing piercings is bad. Glad to hear things seem to have calmed down a bit for you. though often it takes not having something to make it more desirable :sex021: Hopefully pet will heal quickly though :manga_angel:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice