1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paranoid???

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rebeccacd404, Dec 6, 2017.

1. OK picture this, a middle aged crossdresser, in chastity with a jewelled butt plug, wearing sheer lace stockings high heels, matching bra and panties....etc....thats me!
    I don't think it's freaky but I kinda know it's not normal, but a lot more than some people would admit To.
    Anyway To cut To the chase, how many black men are in or interested in chastity?
    I once read, pure fiction I think, that there was a dominant female world order....whose goal was To reduce men, white men, To nothing more than sissy slaves....fiction? If you had told me 6 months ago.....I would be like I am, and enjoying it, I would have said you were mad. Any thoughts???

Doczilla421 likes this.
  2. don't be concerned about what others would think. happiness is but a choice. those who would fine fault with your choice in lifestyle choose to be unhappy!

Doczilla421 likes this.
  3. Just be you. I'm not into it, but almost a month ago I never thought my manhood would be under someone else control, and I wouldn't be in control anymore. See what happens in a blink of an eye.

4. The race play thing has always felt wrong to me. It's almost always about cuckolding.I especially hate the mixed race baby crud. Look at me getting all opinionated. I'm sorry I just feel weird about it.