Panty lover on honour system

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by klepzy, Mar 6, 2021.

1. klepzy

klepzy Active member

Québec, Canada
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Hi everyone. Been arround for a while, but never really interacted. I've been playing chastity games for a long time, but since two years, it's been more serious with my gf. We renew contract each 3 to 6 months. I've been trying different cage models, but ball trap doesn't fit me well. However, I am able to work with honour system. I cheated only once over those two years, during the 1st one, and told my gf/"kh" in the day. I simply love the feeling of building hornyness, the intensity of rare stimulation, reserving all my O's to her and sharing those moments with her. I also like feeling pretty,
    flirtatious, and wear panties 24/7. I love to maintain regular self-tease without direct stimulation, just to feel horny on a daily basis. Read soft born literature, only listen to sounds from soft movies from my earphones. Really like mind play. If you are kind of like that and would like to share scenarios and ideas, I am absolutely all ears!! Wish will have the chance to share more with community. I really like reading posts from people with similar interests. Have a nice chaste and exciting evening!

MissAddams likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    hello and welcome

3. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:

i to have dificalties wearing a cage so i use self denial system i call it that becouse my wifes not interested in sex or chastity but i do get great pleasuree in not alowing myself ogasms .im bisexual so my uasual play partners are guys but thats pre covid not had anyone to please for several months .

my niopples are very sensertive and i can have what i call mini dry ogasms wich is a reeal tease as i never quite get to orgasms . and the realy great part about it i can keep going for hours if i so desire can have litraly dozens of them . the first time i tried self denial i went for 54 day without an O the second time 64 days and the third time just 26 days

i had tipicaly a few days to a weeck off inbetween denial periods . idealy i whant evenchaly to be totaly denied with no time off and no orgasms .
    ive found that any time i have had where i go back to haveing Os im nowhere near as happy im tired and lathargic and of course that feeling of being realy horny all the time goes away .

im hoping when covid is over and i can start meeting others again i will be able to acturly achive my goel of complete denial becouse i get such a huge thrill off the other guys orgasm .

ive given up hope of getting my wife interested in chastity but still hoping one day i might find a female dome to serve and be in the controll of

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and enjoyable.

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Greeting Traveler! Welcome to The Mansion!!!

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

7. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    Hi klepzy and welcome.

Like @debbie jones I have problems with rigid chastity devices so I'm now on the honour chasity system and have been chaste since the beginning of 2021. Recently I've been talking to a Chastity Master who has now agreed to take my submission and so I'm now in permanent chastity without a rigid device. Permanent chastity is something I have been working up to since I discovered chastity about 5 years ago. Not being in a rigid device has both its advantages and disadvantages and like many things in life it is a compromise. I continue to seek out devices that I could wear long-term but the honour system works for me right now.

I wish you the best of luck on your chastity journey and feel free to ask if you need help.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @klepzy and i hope now that you have writ words in the forum here you will stay and i hope you like it here as well.

MissyB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice