Panic Attacks?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jasonpatalonis, Dec 26, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    This definetely is "kitchen-psychology", but to me panic-attacs are as serious as not related to chastity!
    Chastity won't threaten your life (you mentioned catching a cold and having problems with normal breathing - that is an issue - having a cage around your penis isn't)!
    Not meant bad, but: please think about other things that might be the cause and get rid of those (and if chastity finally still remains - get rid of it as well!).

2. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Thank you for the concern. Rest assured I’m paying attention.

I need to clarify that calling it a panic attack is because I didn’t know what else to call it. I did not have the feeling of a heart attack and hyperventilation often reported in most panic attacks. But it WAS overwhelming and not simply a case of “ants in the pants”.

harddenial likes this.
  3. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    This is how i carry my emergency key for the ladt few years works great

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  4. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Thanks Skywalker. You make a convincing case for the "emergency key". Prudence dictates that you have one nearby.

I admit, though, that the elusive goal of giving up JUST enough control to make sure that the chastity experience is "real" is a fine line that we all try to walk on. (at least many of us....if not all) For some, it has to be as close to perfectly escape-proof/no exceptions as possible.......on the other extreme is the "honor system" guys. I can certainly see both points of view. For me, I just gotta ceded control--at least for a while--to make it real. Otherwise it's just a hunk of plastic hanging around my balls. And my willpower sucks.

Luckily, we are talking about a rare event........

More scary, I just realized that my 39th day is roughly halfway to what my wife has in mind for me.....

5. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Between 'honor system' and 'no escape' is 'escape evident.' For instance, you keep an emergency key in a small envelope in your wallet. It's seal is signed across by your key holder so that you can escape if you have a health issue or panic attack, but you can't hide the fact from your KH.

For what it's worth, when people have panic attacks people sometimes feel trapped by clothing, become 'animal' and want the 'unnatural' things off them. As the cage was the most unnatural and restrictive thing you were wearing (;) presumably) it's only natural that you'd want to remove it when the anxiety hit. I've only had one anxiety issue associated with chastity and that's when I put on my first metal cage and the internal lock froze :eek:- and this after I'd locked and unlocked it 20 times to make sure there'd be no issues. I knew I could cut it off, but also knew it would take a lot longer than with an acrylic or silicone device. (It turns out the lock was fine, but it was just a bad alignment of the pieces that would cause the cage and ring to pivot in a way that both were putting torque on the lock so the key wouldn't turn, when moved slightly it released with almost no effort :pray:.)

6. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    The closest thing to this that I've experienced was when my wife left the key for me to unlock myself, she went away for a while, and I found that the lock was stuck.

I had been locked up for about 5 weeks at the time, and I was quite horny. When I saw she had left the key I immediately started growing in my cage and dripping pre-cum. I was soooo ready to finally play with myself that I shook as I went to put the key in the lock. And then... nothing. I could not for the life of me get the key to turn. I tried and tried and tried. I went to the garage and got some lube for the lock and kept trying. That's when I really started to panic. I realized that I didn't even have bolt cutters or anything strong enough to cut the lock off. In hindsight I could've realized that I was really no worse off than before I found the key, and I could've waited to buy bolt cutters (I eventually did for this very reason). I didn't need to have the device off for any real pressing reason. Except I did, or felt I did, because I was that horny and mentally prepared for the wank I was about to have.

In the end, I got the lock to turn finally. It took a bunch of time, effort, WD40, etc. And my heart rate must have been astronomical. But it finally turned. And by then I was obviously less aroused after the whole ordeal... well, okay, I was in that moment less aroused, but it didn't take me very long before I was tugging on my tiny dick. :)

I also bought some lock lubrication and the previously mentioned bolt cutters, and I found another lock, as preparation for the next time this might happen.

When I mentioned it to my wife/KH she laughed her ass off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice