Pandoras box.... opened. couldnt be happier

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by luckyhubby83, Apr 15, 2018.

1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    a month and a half ago i breached the subject of chastity and wanting to only orgasm only i it was with my wife/KH
    she has been very receptive to this and at first i thought we were moving slow and she was disinterested. however last night she decided to try out the cane and flogger i bought her. it goes without saying, she may have quite a sadistic side to her i had not known about :)
    this will be a fun addition to chastity for sure. i cant wait to see what else may interest her

Tommybottom, spider203 and Cincy like this.
  2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    You should have a long conversation with your KH...you may be in for a long wild ride. Good luck.

My Blog https://imhersubmissivehusband.wordpress.com/author/cincy34/

3. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    I have a bit of a similar situation. I have been locked for 95% of the time in my HTv3 since March 26th. since then I have only been given permission to have two orgasms and both are by my own hands. my wife and KH was at first a little shy about becoming the one in control but over the last week it seems she has started to find some empowerment and humor in controlling my (her) penis and orgasms.

I was giving one of her many foot rubs as I am required to do and I said something a bit out of line, as a result she bent me over and spent an hour spanking my Ass red to the point I was whimpering. She was dying laughing and said flat out "oh my, I love this. my big strong man is cowering from a 5' 4" woman." She then got one of her finger vibrators and some lube and stuck it right in my hole and watched as I was writhing from both pain and pleasure as it had been 5 days since my last release and my Ass was very sore. unfortunately I had to go to work but before I left she said "wait till tonight." she said with a wink

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    I have often found that. My wife is quite receptive to new ideas, but she always takes ages to think about it and it's often when I give up thinking that she might not want to do something that she launches into it with gusto. It also seems to be that those things that take longest to accept or get her head around, turn out to be the most intense when they do happen.

That's another thing, when they start laughing and giggling about something, there's no way to put that particular genie back in the bottle! Mine loves it now when she's just had an orgasm herself and she can feel that I'm left sexually frustrated and randy inside my cage.

5. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    to those of you who have yet to come clean about every single one of your interests. just do it.
    i wish i had the balls to do this a decade ago. i cant even comprehend where we would be right now if i had done that. wish i had, before we had kids as it would make a lot of things easier. but better late than never.

6. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Some of the best advice I've read on CM yet. ;)

I'm happy to hear that you are already experiencing the benefits of transparency! Best of luck to you both as you grow, together.

Raven's j and Allen1987 like this.
  7. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    interesting is not giving it enough credit.... i should say its a mirror image of my wildest dream.
    never in all my life did i think my marriage would ever be this much fun. introducing chastity and giving her the green light on anything FLR she wishes to implement... well i cant wait to see what 2018 brings
    after a few of Miss Ivey books about chastity and FLR, my wife is slowly implementing what she deems suitable for her/us. which is what i told her. if any of the stuff you read scares you or is not interesting to you, disregard it. anything that you think you may even slightly enjoy or want to try, i am 100% ok with it. It helps that i have a incredibly wide range of interests and there is not much i would not try for her. who am i kidding, i would try and enjoy immensely.

each day i half expect to wake up to find the last 2 months were just a good dream. thankfully that is not the case :)

Raven's j and Allen1987 like this.
  8. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    kicking myself i didnt do this years sooner.
    my wife/KH seems to be learning about the perks of her new "job" by assigning nightly massages for her

Raven's j and Chaste J. like this.
  9. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    I have a feeling that’s in store for me some time soon. Working on a baby at the moment so my lockup’s are measured 3-6 weeks.
    I am trying my best to sit back and let her have the reigns regarding where all this goes. I’m happy with anything she finds interesting, even if that means months of T&D with no release.

Raven's j and Chaste J. like this.
  10. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    My wife’s new favorite toy is the rattan cane I bought her. She used it twice now, the first time she was being very very cautious. I told her to feel free to be more aggressive next time.... wow did I unleash a beautiful monster with those words.
    I’m debating buying her a variety pack of different canes for part of her mother’s day present.

Raven's j and kellysbitch like this.
  11. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    Three months in and I have had a 5 week length of lockup with T&D every few days. Before that was every 1-2 week till I was allowed to orgasm.

Daily massages for my KH/wife
    And now she seems to have taken a liking to caning me. I knew there was a sadistic side deep down that she can let out now.

How is the above for progress compared to others? I have a feeling it’s progressing at a excellent pace all things considered

Raven's j likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice