1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pandoras box.... opened. couldnt be happier

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by luckyhubby83, Apr 15, 2018 at 4:45 PM.

1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Member

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    a month and a half ago i breached the subject of chastity and wanting to only orgasm only i it was with my wife/KH
    she has been very receptive to this and at first i thought we were moving slow and she was disinterested. however last night she decided to try out the cane and flogger i bought her. it goes without saying, she may have quite a sadistic side to her i had not known about :)
    this will be a fun addition to chastity for sure. i cant wait to see what else may interest her

Tommybottom, spider203 and Cincy like this.
  2. Cincy

Cincy Active Member

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    You should have a long conversation with your KH...you may be in for a long wild ride. Good luck.

My Blog https://imhersubmissivehusband.wordpress.com/author/cincy34/

3. jb123

jb123 New Member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    I have a bit of a similar situation. I have been locked for 95% of the time in my HTv3 since March 26th. since then I have only been given permission to have two orgasms and both are by my own hands. my wife and KH was at first a little shy about becoming the one in control but over the last week it seems she has started to find some empowerment and humor in controlling my (her) penis and orgasms.

I was giving one of her many foot rubs as I am required to do and I said something a bit out of line, as a result she bent me over and spent an hour spanking my Ass red to the point I was whimpering. She was dying laughing and said flat out "oh my, I love this. my big strong man is cowering from a 5' 4" woman." She then got one of her finger vibrators and some lube and stuck it right in my hole and watched as I was writhing from both pain and pleasure as it had been 5 days since my last release and my Ass was very sore. unfortunately I had to go to work but before I left she said "wait till tonight." she said with a wink

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Well-Known Member

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    I have often found that. My wife is quite receptive to new ideas, but she always takes ages to think about it and it's often when I give up thinking that she might not want to do something that she launches into it with gusto. It also seems to be that those things that take longest to accept or get her head around, turn out to be the most intense when they do happen.

That's another thing, when they start laughing and giggling about something, there's no way to put that particular genie back in the bottle! Mine loves it now when she's just had an orgasm herself and she can feel that I'm left sexually frustrated and randy inside my cage.