Pain under scrotum

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Prince Sass, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Prince Sass

Prince Sass New member

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Has anybody else wih a BB belt been experiencing pain from the ring under their scrotum? It seems to be when my penis tries to grow if I’m turned on, that area swells up and presses against the ring and it digs in painfully. It’s woken me up at night and has often left an indent in that area that takes a while to go back to normal. Is there any way to avoid this? I’m especially hoping to avoid getting replacement parts because, and I didn’t know this when ordering, if you get all of the separate parts powder coated a particular colour, then you have to pay for the new piece, rather than just switching it for a better fitting one. And I reeeeally can’t afford to spend any more money on this, so I’m hoping there is some adjustment I can make? Any advice would be gratefully received!

2. Poke It With A Stick

Local Time:
    Yeah, I'm getting this with my new belt. I chose the round 40mm as I felt it would be most secure if snug. But, yes it's too snug. I may have to send off for the 45mm oval, which has the same width but is obviously longer.

I've tried squeezing the ring into a more oval shape, but it's too well built. I think you'd a vice to do so.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    have you tried either altering the angle of both the tube and the ring section together by slightly bending them together away from the body? if so was it any better. also try using one of the spacers fitted first before the cock ring section as this will help push the ring away slightly from the body, its worth a try. With regard bending the two sections assemble the belt together first with the knurled nut fitted and both the tube and cock ring sections fitted, then place the back of the belt down on something like a folded towel or something to protect the floor and then step onto the backplate with both feet and then grasp the two sections and gently and carefully try bending the sections away from where they currently point.

4. diapered68

diapered68 Active member

Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    I too have the same issue with ring. I might order a custom one with a longer mounting tang. That seems like it would work better. It would not pull up so tight but still be secure. Maybe 3/4 to 1 inch longer

subhubandy likes this.
  5. mcm92

mcm92 New member

Unites States, Arkansas
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    Loosen your belt. It’s suppose to be 2” bigger than your pants and sit right on the hip bones. That will give you the extra length and relieve the pressure

soccerslave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice