Pain in testicles - New member here :)

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by cypriotboy, Jan 25, 2023.

1. cypriotboy

cypriotboy New member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Hello everyone! As you already read in the title I am new in this chastity world.

Actually today (the day I am writing this post) I have bought my second chastity device (IMPOUND GLADIATOR I with a 5cm diameter ring). The first one I bought was the OHMAMA FETISH METAL CHASTITY LOCKABLE COCK CAGE but it was way too small than I expected so I never wrote it more than once because it hurt me a lot.

So now that I was a little more informed about the chastity devices, I bought a bigger one (the first one I mentioned with the 5cm diameter ring ) but it still hurts me. More specific, it hurts my testicles. I expect it to be normal when my penis tries to get hard because the balls are stretching. But the pain I receive in the testicles is constantly, even when my penis in completely relaxed and soft.

Is it normal? Or I need a bigger one?

PS: The sexshop I visited did not have any chastity with a bigger diameter, so I assume they do not come in bigger sizes?

2. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    It might not be the size of the ring but could be the additional weight of the device (especially if it is a bulkier metal device) You could try testing this by tying a cord to the top of the devices ring and running it around your waist to take the weight off.

3. cypriotboy

cypriotboy New member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    It is a metallic chastity so I guess it might be the weight.

Also I forgot to mention that my testicles are not getting blue. I am saying this, because with my first chastity which was a much smaller one, my testicles were turning into a blue-ish colour.

4. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    If it is an aching pain and not a burning pain I would think it is the weight I moved away from metal due to the additional weight that was pulling down (there are metal devices that are a lot lighter than the ones I was getting) I now use a cobra style plastic device that is probably the lightest one I have found. Generally burning pain is related to ring size more than an aching pain

5. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Could also be a gap issue. A lot of stock cages come with a 1/4” stock gap and many guys need 3/8”. You could try bending the ring into an arc to try and increase the gap.

6. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM

You should have 0 pain in your testicles. Actually there should be no pain period. In fact, your ring is probably too large and is sliding towards your testicles and hurting you. Also, it can be a gap. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

7. Lifen

Lifen New member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Hi all. I also have problems. My ball sack isn't large and doesn't have enough drop for my balls to hang over the ring and out of the way of the cobra cage ( the most comfortable so far) I had an undecended testicle which had a short cord length inside the sac. Any advice as I get a bit of ball ache after 12 hours or so.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice