Pain in abdominals and upset stomach

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Maybe Reluctantly, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Maybe Reluctantly

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    I've been trying to wear a chastity device for quite a while. After countless trial and error I think I've finally got my base ring dialed in where it's just snug enough to prevent escape, while not being too tight to cause discomfort. However, after wearing it for a few hours, my lower stomach area starts to hurt and I start to get an upset stomach and diarrhea, and I have to take it off. I'm worried about doing serious damage. Has anybody else experience this? How are you guys able to wear this longer than a few hours, does it go away after a while? Thanks.

hotwife81 likes this.
  2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    Wow, that doesn't sound good. What device are you wearing? Are you experiencing any other pain or discomfort beyond the pain in your abdomen after a period of time? What kind of clothing and underwear are you wearing? Are you spending the majority of your time sitting or standing?

The general rule of thumb is that the base ring should snug but not so tight that you can't get the tip of your little finger between the ring and you body. There's more to keeping it on than just ring size too.

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    It's not uncommon to need to experience a 'break-in' period with a device. You don't say what kind you have but often the weight or restriction of one will cause soreness to various tendons & ligaments, etc. It's like deciding one day you'll run a marathon without any prior training. It's probably going to hurt. The bowel trouble might be from your muscles tensing up.

Assuming as @Adam444 has suggested, that your base ring isn't too tight, you might need to take time getting used to the device. Wear it for short periods, and gradually extend the amount of time. It might take days, it might take weeks. But eventually you should be able to build up your muscles in that area (as well as get your skin used to the abrasion of the rings) and work your way up to longer and longer times.

4. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    You may need a little more space between the ring and the cage.

If the space is too small it can cause the tubes that connect to your festivals to become swollen and lead to Epididymal Hypertension (Blue Balls).

Just 1 possible thing to rule out.

5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    I believe to get to the Epididymal Hypertension festival you have to transfer at West Rulslip.

Are the Blue Balls playing there this year?

6. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Flipping auto correct lol

John Valjon and boisub like this.
  7. Maybe Reluctantly

Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback all. Sounds like nobody else has really experienced this one. I'm pretty confident on the ring size. I've gone as big as I can, any bigger and I can't get it to stay on, and I can easily slip a finger under it up to the second knuckle. Maybe I'll try wearing it more consistently for a few days in the row. Everytime it starts to hurt I get pretty nervous, obviously don't want to cause any long term damage.

8. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    You may also not be used to the weight of the ring, or as it moves around during the day it might be hitting just the right spot to cause you discomfort. You may need to find underwear that provides more support.

9. Maybe Reluctantly

Local Time:
    To be clear, I really haven't even gotten very far with wearing the full device, i'm still just trying to get used to wearing a ring. I've got a CB 3000, and a number of knockoff silicon devices, but with each of them I feel this sickness in my stomach and tingling in the area just above my privates, after a few hours of wearing them, and that's even with them being so loose that they don't stay on by themselves and fall off over my balls. Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if these stories of guys just locking these on for weeks at a time are complete fiction, or maybe folks that aren't scared of becoming impotent or other health effects,

10. KaelDB

KaelDB Member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    While not an exact experience , I did notice that if the ring is squeezing the boys to tight that over a period of time it can feel like that dull achy pain similar to nauseous feeling. Are the testicles being squeezed or just the sack above the them? Try a little silicon based lube around the base ring. And pull the boys down...

11. Kesty

Kesty New member

Northeastern oklahoma
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    I have experienced this exact problem before. Every time I would try to wear my cage for any length of time I would get similar results. I also had issues with the boys pulling them selves back through the base ring when they got cold. WhT I found to help was relieving the weight of the cage from pulling on my testicles. I did this by using an elastic band around my waist and then I would you a d-ring to connect the cage to the elastic band. This eliminated both problems. I now no longer have stomach issues and rarely due the testicles pull out, nor does the penis pullout because the cage is being kept tight to the body. I also found that I can now where my cage while running and taking TaeKwonDo.

davidalan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice