Pain from the Ring

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sb90, Aug 27, 2022.

1. sb90

sb90 Active member

Calgary, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Hi,
    I am dealing with pain since day 1 playing chastity. It sucks because I really enjoy my time when lockup.
    But I cant stand it anymore, same for my vanilla girlfriend that dosen't want me to have pain.
    Like a lot of beginners, It hurt at night. Im guessing the Ring is too big and go down? Only 24 hours after wearing it, I can see marks under my balls and this is exactly were it hurts. After the first day, it also hurts while I wear clothe during the day at home and at work...but pain come and go randomdly.
    Is anybody could give me advice?
    I ordered a Micro cobra with 4 different size of ring last night. Trying something else because I dont want to quit!

Thanks,

Attached Files:

2. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    Is it a burning pain or something else? It could be ring sizing but many still have some ball burn even after nailing down the right fitment. You could use baby oil, neosporine, or something like 2Toms (what I use mostly) to sooth things. Also make sure the ring is perfectly polished and has no burrs.

3. sb90

sb90 Active member

Calgary, Canada
    Local Time:
    Hi,
    Yes, I would say it burns. I did try lube but not oil. Thanks for the answer!

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    @sb90

It's hard to tell to be honest... the ring could be a little big, but most people have some type of irritation from wearing a device at first... and some have it long-term as well. I have been wearing a device daily for about two and a half years & it can be rough sometimes... but here is what works best for me.

To stop skin issues I try to wear very supportive underwear like a jockstrap (I like the Calvin Klein ones) or underwear with a supportive pouch (I like the Hanes X-Temp and I size down 1 since they are very stretchy). I like supportive underwear because it holds everything up high and doesn't let the weight of the device become an issue. I can tell from your picture there is extra strain on the bottom of your ball sack from the ring since is it sliding down & not secure at the top.

Another thing I try to do to stop skin issues is getting my ball sack loose very early in the day. The looser my sack is the easier wear is for me. If your sack is "high and tight" all day this could cause issues. The sooner you get that under control the better, the way I do it is to make sure my crotch says nice and warm. Generally, the warmer you are the looser it gets there... Also, don't get aroused, that will cause them to "get high and tight".

This won't be popular, but I also stay pretty hair down there... I feel this has really helped skin issues. There good chance you are getting rubbed raw down there, the hair will help.

If I ever get a skin issue I put Neosporin on it immediately... if the issue is causing pain where the ring is, I put a band-aide over it, that really helps... but wearing a band-aide isn't a long-term solution.

I hope this was helpful; hopefully, you find what works best for you.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    I agree with KH, ring looks a little large, so maybe a smaller one could help, it could be that you may need a slightly longer cage also. But everyone has a breaking in period as your body gets accustomed to the new restrictions.

6. sb90

sb90 Active member

Calgary, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I take notes and hopefully give you a positive feedback soon!

7. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    William from Mature Metal has told me that if you have pain at bottom of scrotum, gap is too small.

King Hippo likes this.
  8. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I am sorry you are in pain. You should not be !! A properly fitted chastity cage should not hurt you. Yes, it can be uncomfortable sometimes. It is a very restrictive device, but you should be pain free. I also had a lot of pain initially. I really got hurt and had to stop chastity. It was all because incorrectly fitted cage. Now I am in my cage 24/7. I sleep in it, I go to work in it, I do all activities in it.

I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice