Pain/Blue balls after some time

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Amaterasu, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Member

Student
    Europe
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Hello girls/guys,

I am now experimenting witch chastity over a year (sometimes more frequently and sometimes with longer pauses).

My problem is, that every time I try to overcome my previous record of wearing the cage throughout the day, I fail.

It is not that I am not disciplined enough or something, but I tend to get an unpleasant pain in the balls. It just feels like blue balls after making out like two hours just kissing. It is so intense that I have to take the cage off and release the fluids... After that the pain vanishes.
    I am also inspecting my little man every full hour to see if there are signs of discomfort or other problems with the cage but there are none!

I always dribble some pre-cum while wearing the cage. I suppose it has to do with the amount of cum that builds inside my "canals" and after some time that produces the pain of "blue balls".

Has anybody experienced similar problems? Are there some tricks you can tell me, because I really want to make it over 24 hours. That would be a big achievement for me after all of my trials.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    If you're not wearing it for any length of time I don't see what fluid build up there can be. Is there any change of colour in the penis or scrotum? If not, you're probably fine and you just have to power through this. Think about something else, not the cage.

3. sissyblueballs

sissyblueballs Long term member

retired
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    I think I had a similar experience during my longest duration of self lock down - slightly over 2 months. I began to ache pretty badly, and I started to worry a bit.
    As the day went on, I had convinced myself that I was having a serious problem (lesson #1, it's going to hurt at times) and needed to do "something" about it.
    Of course I unlocked and masturbated, and instantly felt relief (lesson #2, again, its going to hurt at times :()

All people and situations are different, but, this is what I experienced when I started hurting so bad.

Good luck, and I hope you find the answers you seek.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  4. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Well put Lester. We have all been there getting horny as heck and our balls ache. This is chastity. Back in the day, if we didn't get relief from what was causing us to ache we "handled" it ourselves. Our cages prevent this now. When we're new to this our minds take off that there may be an issue. Like magic, once we cum it's all better. It's difficult at first but you will get use to it..:)

Get a chastity buddy to talk you through it when it happens.

sissyblueballs and Guest 3972 like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please whats it feel like having blue balls then.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Maybe you need to have a slightly larger base ring? Even after all these years I still get burning balls from time to time, normally it’s cause my base ring has slipped down ever so slightly and I just have to push the ring back up, releasing the tension on my balls.

7. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Member

Student
    Europe
    Local Time:
    Thx for all your replies! Im really glad to have some people around giving some helpful advice :)

I am not sure wether its healthy to have that amount of pain. Sure, having blue balls is kind of the spirit of self chastity, but that doesnt sound healthy to me.

To prevent the pain in the future I ordered some new base rings from the cherry keeper website. I focussed on ordering some oval and ergenomic rings to support the fit of the cage. Right now I am wearing one of the new base rings and I am really curios if its going to work.

After all chastity is really hard without experimenting all the time.

8. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Member

Student
    Europe
    Local Time:
    Update:

It really looks like it worked. Today I wore the cage nearly 10 hours with just a short time when i felt some pain in my right ball. I managed to make it dissapear by placing the basering to the right side, so that there is no pressure on the right side.

I really recommend using some oval/ergonomic base rings if you are getting problems or testicular ache.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice