Padlock with remote access

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by SaintMic, Sep 11, 2019.

1. SaintMic

SaintMic Locked up switch

DIGITAL MARKETING
    NORWICH
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    Hello all.

my Mistress has suggested something for me to look in to. She is going away and i need to try and find a way to lock my device that She can permit me access to for the purposes of cleaning etc. Her magnificent idea is that i will be allowed out while supervised by Her via webcam, then locked away again.

Does anyone know of a padlock which can be unlocked remotely by a phone app? i have found a couple which can work over bluetooth, but not one which can be unlocked by someone with a code in another location.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. FemdomObsession

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    I have had a couple or remote padlocks but they are not internet controllable, tended to be kind of weak and HUGE.

Personally I would keep your discreet padlock use and internet controlled lockbox ox like: https://www.igloohome.co/products/keybox-2/ There are other options out there but this is one example if you want to go down this path.

The other option, and the one my wife an I use is the numbered tags instead of a pad lock. Due to the nature of my work I cannot wear metal and the plastic tags give me the option to remove the device, but she will know if I do. If she has any issues with these being tampered with, they can be glued shut to ensure only a cut will remove them.
    https://www.bon4.com/Male-Chastity-Devices/Products/BON4-Individually-Numbered-Plastic-Seal-Locks

Another option is the popular emlalock.com standard lockbox solution, although I don't really like this personally.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. Lås&slå

Lås&slå Member

Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    Found this device today. It has both an password option(which I very much presume is logged), and an app where the KH invites the Lockee.

hardbodysub likes this.
  4. SaintMic

SaintMic Locked up switch

DIGITAL MARKETING
    NORWICH
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    Thanks both - sorry for the late reply, you help is appreciated.

5. Mervy

Mervy New member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
  6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Definitely the igloohome keybox2.
    The keybox3 just came out, and it adds a few nice features for volume control* and recurring pin access. I think it also has a manual lock mode now. (I wonder if that’s logged)

*i have used the key box by taking it with me to appointments where I need to use her pin to access the key, and the volume is a bit loud. So far it hasn’t interrupted my plans.

I really like the igloohome keybox. My wife took to it as well

The version 2 is on sale given the release of the 3.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice