Padded concealing inserts for beachwear!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Giles_English, Jul 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    So I was shopping for swimming shorts on Amazon, when I found these: Inserts.jpg

These are "Men Underwear Enhancing Cup Bulge Removable Bulge Enhancing Pad Swimming Trunks Sponge for Swim Brief Shorts Underwear (Black)". However, you'll also find them if you search for "Men Penis Pouch Pad 3D Swimming Trunk Enhancing Pads for Trunk."

Obviously, they are supposed to enhance your bulge, so there's a risk of looking like you escaped from the ballet!

However, the neoprene hides the contours of a chastity device, especially the locking superstructure and the odd blunt tip created by most chastity devices - the paper clip end of the CC "Saint" tends to show through anything tight.

It's also soft, so if you are in situations where your groin is likely to be bumped, e.g. clubbing or partying, these could save you some awkward situations.

I'll certainly be trying one out under my cheap wetsuit this summer...

2. Cageboi

Cageboi Active member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Great idea. Might also help when surfing to cushion when paddling

corsac likes this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I quite like the fact that when swimming if you look really closely you can just about make out the cage and lock.
    But you have to look really closely, and most people won't want to be seen staring at your groin, so the only people who'll notice and recognize the outline quickly will be those who already know exactly what it is, and in that case, I don't mind if they know.
    Those who don't know about chastity devices are unlikely to notice anything. Like wearing a cage anywhere else in public, you're much more aware of it than anyone else would remotely be.

There is one other way of hiding it if you're conscious about it. Wear a patterned fabric.
    A plain colour swimwear will show contours more than anything with a pattern where the light and shade of the contours will be lost in the pattern.

Cagedxlcock and Cageboi like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    A great idea for those are concerned or self conscious about there device showing through there swimwear, but I’m with @bondinchas, I also like it when my cage is showing though, In fact my madam pushes for it, having me wear leggings instead of joggers, and minimal underwear I get my cycling gear( if any) and swimwear.

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice