Pacifier Punishment

Discussion in 'Other fetishes' started by JBFletcher, May 10, 2018.

1. JBFletcher

JBFletcher Member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Has anyone tried or had success with using a pacifier as punishment?

It seems to be working for me. My method is quite simple. He must carry a pacifier on his person 24/7 for the length of the punishment which is usually 1-4 weeks. I may text in middle of the day for a picture as proof or to remind him of me.

Since he is carrying the pacifier hen it is his reapresponsibito keep it clean enough to enter his mouth. I may threaten to stick it in public, but thenthreat seems to effective enough not follow thru this far. His eyes are wide open in fear if we are in public.

If I place it in his mouth then he may not remove it, nor may he ask. Lol

It may not be obvious at first, but when he showers, sleeps, or receives a bare bottom spanking with pants off then the only place to keep the pacifier is... You guessed it...his mouth. His corner time or when he writes lines after his spanking is so much quieter this way. I imagine a little more humbling as well.

Removing toilet privileges and having him in just a diaper and t-shirt is an escalation that occurs some times.

Anyone else use this? Or something similar?

bitstripped, Femcontrol5 and rhodry04 like this.
  2. Junebug15

Junebug15 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
  3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Ms Amanda

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Butt plug always comes to mind when I think of a pacifier.

joe01 and Junebug15 like this.
  4. Junebug15

Junebug15 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Oh now come on Miss Amanda

5. gabe

gabe Member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Bladder control can be an effective punishment.

Femcontrol5 likes this.
  6. LockedPom

LockedPom Active Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Butt plugs being used as pacifiers (in that order) for naughty boys.

7. billie1

billie1 Member

Sissy Maid
    Dorset
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    My Mistress has just bought a couple of pacifiers and left them by the bedside. When I asked about them, She just said I should wait and see!

8. taprackbang

taprackbang New Member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    Hmm, sign me up!! :D

bitstripped and Caged Wolf like this.
  9. Femcontrol5

Femcontrol5 Learning and loving it

Local Time:
    @JBFletcher does he in question ever object? Or is it his idea?

10. JBFletcher

JBFletcher Member

Local Time:
    He does not object as often as when I first implemented it. He smokes cigarettes which with certain escalations can make him real fidgety. It may also lead to him to asking me to go out to dinner, or shopping so he can have pockets. Lol.

slave_m likes this.
  11. bitstripped

bitstripped Member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    Would love to hear more about your diaper discipline you subject him too. What kind of diapers do you find are best for curbing behavior?

12. JBFletcher

JBFletcher Member

Local Time:
    I prefer Bambinos the teddy bear and there is a babyish pull up that is just darling called Magnifico slip on. I can talk about Teddy's in mixed company and people may think of lingerie but my hubby understands the inside joke. The pull up he can wear to work. He complaines about having to keep them above his knees when he has to sit wee wee at work. In the winter I may add pantyhose under his clothes and allow socks. The summer is too hot for such fun. I may ask him to double or triple pull up up. The summer really makes him sweat, so that is rare.

Grocery shopping he can wear his Teddy diapers and those may be double or triple. Though I prefer using Pampers as extra layers. Much cheaper and make just as much noise. I usually have him drink a liter of water before we leave and then get him a soda or two while at the store to finish.

For fun I some times have him try on clothes especially pants and shorts. He worries about sounds in the changing room. I have him move his arms in front of the mirrors and see how brave he is. His arms rarely go above his head. I don't mind. His face is beet red anyway. He causes more attention by attempting not to. Lol

I have threatened suppositories, but have not followed through. I do have him on a high fiber diet with lots of snacks and even added a gummy with fiber. He has really been on his best behavior. Small things can make such a difference.

When he is good I let him poo in the toilet. Don't like dealing with the smell and stay away while he cleans himself. I am not into changing him much either. I have him in pull ups most of the time unless he is being punished, or we go shopping.

He does not have a crib or high chair. I like sharing my bed and being able to touch him whenever I like and I like eating at the same table. My priorities come first after all.

He does not appreciate the TV shows I watch so his hobby is writing lines while standing with pencil and paper. He loves his hobby so much that I use the lines as incentive to earn his next orgasm. He much prefers typing lines on https://writeforme.org where he can comfortably sit. I much prefer him standing where I can see him, and he can't see if I am watching.

I saw a story on a site named homework where the lady enforced copying the phone book with a chance for release. I liked the idea, but don't like the idea of grading or validating his work.

My idea is similar. He writes in a 500 page spiral a line I choose that usually starts, "This is page one of five hundred pages begging to be allowed five minutes playing with my baby wee wee." I may add more or less, depending on my mood. Once he has finished which may take a month or two (he still has chores and a honey do list to finish every day) he gets to roll two die. If he rolls 7 or 11 he wins his five minutes. If not, then he gets to earn another try. I am nice and give him a priceless gift for Christmas as long as was not on the naughty list.

I have a chest of a couple dozen or so spirals as trophies.

Junebug15 likes this.
  13. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    You are a very good dominant Mommy. I am diapered permenently and at times my wife will punish me. We have a pacifier with a pink harness that locks it around your head.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice