PA to Prevent Intercourse

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dfs495, Jun 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    i was thinking about getting a PA piercing and was wondering if a large diameter ring could be used to prevent intercourse. I would have to think that 6" in diamater would keep you from sticking your dick anywhere. A large diameter like that could probably be welded on so that the only way it was coming out would be by cutting. It wouldn't provide masturbation prevention but i know i'd love to hear my Wife say "There. You will never fuck anyone again" as the welder finishes his work. Of course, i then would have to watch them make love.

Thoughst? Anyone have a PA designed for intercourse prevention?

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I've seen some exceptionally large rings on a bodyart site. It's mostly gay men who are into that. In one case, they did a urethral reroute, piercing a hole beneath the scrotum. The ring passed through that hole, out the penis and around. It was made with, probably, 6 ga stainless wire. It was looped around, and then welded. The net effect was a permanent chastity device that prevented erection and penetration. I would guess that the wearer could orgasm in it, but it wouldn't be too pleasant. After the reroute, urination and ejaculation was accomplished through the hole under the scrotum, rather than the penis. Kinda cool!

mikecb

3. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Even a 2" PA ring would keep friction away from the more sensitive parts of the penis. Even if intercourse were attempted that sort of ring would prevent the penis from getting very far. An apadravya pierce with, say, a 3" ring would also deflect contact with the upper part of the glans.

4. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    up the gauge then put a master lock instead of a ring...

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice