PA Piercing Report at 3 Months

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by pokekey, Apr 18, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    I got my PA piercing mid January and wrote a report with several updates.

I thought I should give a 3 month update. Healing has gone generally well. The wisdom is that PA piercings heal with few problems and this has been true for me.

At the end of March I stretched from 8ga to 6ga (3.2mm to 4mm). I did this using a taper to gently stretch the piercing while in the shower and all my tissues was warm and soft. After 5 or 10 minutes of gentle pressure I was able to slip the larger jewelry through. (The diameter was actually 3.8mm, and that could have made this step a little easier. I got it from Painful Pleasures which makes pretty good stuff for quite cheap. Since I did not expect to wear the jewelry for very long I didn't want to spend lots of money on something very finely crafted. But perhaps PP skimps a bit on their sizes.)

The discharge from the piercing increased a little. From practically nothing to a little gunk I had to wash off in the morning. I take this as a sign of healing in progress.

Now, two weeks later I'm working on getting settled in an Evotion Wearable device (with 6ga pin). It has been slow. I'll put the device on. The piercing will get a little irritated. I'll swap back to the SS jewelry and the irritation will quickly subside. So I've been on and off like that. The irritation never gets very bad and maybe I just need to give it a day or two to settle down. Or maybe I need to wear the SS jewelry for another month and let the piercing settle more. I'll decide in a couple days.

I had assumed that by this time I would be able to leave the jewelry out for 30 minutes or so with out a problem but that is not the case. A few times I've left it out for 15 minutes or so and find it difficult to get the jewelry back in. In fact, I have to get the taper and stretch for a little before I can slip the bar through.

T

Halm and Giles_English like this.
  2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    The contraction of the piercing in such a short time would indicate it has not healed. I would be leaving the larger ring in for a few months. You can allow it to naturally stretch by choosing heavy rings and balls. It is an easy painless way to stretch the piercing. I went from 4 to 2 to 0 ga without using a taper, just heavy rings and bars. I now have been wearing a Lori's 5A with the 0 ga pin afor 2-3 years and it is barely noticable for 95% of the time.

3. ChasteTeddyBear

Local Time:
    8:06 PM

Currently facing the same issue. Problem for me was the perpetual soaking in precum is causing the piercing site to become soft and more easily damage (similar to fingers pruning when kept wet for to long). Then the pressure from teasing endured erection is causing that now softer tissue to become damaged. Currently in day 2 out of her cage to heal. It looks good but I'm trying to play it smart.

She's taking advantage of the time unlocked to do cum production experiments. Specifically, logging variances in weight of multiple samples in narrow periods of time. I don't know what it's going to mean in terms of my next lockup but she's apparently about to start implementing a punishment/reward system based on the data collected. Starting tonight.

Halm and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    I was told 8 - 10 weeks for healing on the initial piercing, and then if I was going to stretch, to go slow. So I waited 9 weeks initially, then sized up from 8 to 6, waited another 2 months, then attempted 4 ga. After about a year I was up to 0 ga.

When you stretched up, you kind of re-injure a little bit, and your body needs time to adjust. Try the salt water soaks for a week, let your body adjust to the larger size, then maybe try the Evotion. I've seen reports from others that the pins aren't quite as smooth as they were hoping; that could be where the irritation is coming from. Sadly, and I don't have one so I can't say from experience, it sounds like the material it's made from isn't perfectly smooth, so it's likely to cause some irritation within the piercing.

I had dropped down to 2 ga around Christmas partly because of pinching with the cage I was wearing my ring with and partly I was concerned it was thinning. I decided that I was just overreacting though and went back to the 0 recently, and that triggered a little discharge. I did a few nights of salt soaks to help things along, and used some emu oil on the piercing site to help keep it supple.

5. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Oh my god! I know this isn't the main topic of this thread but I LOVE THAT!!!

slave_m and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  6. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Does this mean she intends to use this as a method of discovering whether an unauthorized ejaculation took place?

7. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    What I'm imagining is taking some measurements of his average load, then denying him for a week and measuring the result. If it's lower than average he has to drink it and is denied for say, twice as long, if it's more he gets some kind of reward.
    I guess a line drawn on a shotglass might be the easy way to do it!

slave_m, Halm and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  8. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    In other words, if it's lower, it's assumed he ejaculated and he's punished by having to eat it? Although I can't imagine ever doing that, but given a long enough time locked in chastity, I guess anything is possible. I'm thinking her purpose is probably to find out when an unauthorized ejaculation has taken place, am I right?

9. ChasteTeddyBear

Local Time:
    Her reasons are unknown at this time.

10. ChasteTeddyBear

Local Time:
    Dude. So sorry. Didn't mean to derail your thread. I'm currently scavenging the web for similar happenings for our problem.

11. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    I would be interested in hearing more. Perhaps you can start a new thread. I think many would be interested in these experiments of hers, sounds intriguing.

12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Just because the healing of your PA is going well does not mean it is ready for the stresses of anchoring a chastity device!

It took the better part of a year to stretch my PA up to 2 gauge, and then waited another 4 - 6 months before I began using it as an anchor. Also, after stretching, you are supposed to soak the piercing in saline to help heal it.

The suggestion I would make would be to take it slower if you wish to have a successful piercing.

13. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    Yea, I know. One could say that I've been waiting 15 years for an inescapable chastity device and now that I have one it is hard to wait another month for the piercing. I was testing to see if the piercing was healed enough to support the evotion device. Close - it was quite comfortable most of the time - but not quite yet.

I also wanted to test out the fit of the device. If the fit was off I would rather decide NOW and order the changes. As far as I can tell, it is close enough.

I was also unsure what was causing the irritation. The evotion pin is different than my curved barbell. It is textured plastic not smooth stainless steel. Maybe I just needed to get used to that.

Anyway, I'm back to the curved barbell for now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice