PA piercing for a chastity device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by wizardpa, Jun 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I really believe that the best chastity devices require you to get some type of piercing.
    Don’t cringe! I have actually been pierced 4 times now. All have been a Prince Albert. I only feel a pinch that lasts only a second. After that it does not hurt at all. Now I will say though, the first time I got pieced, I did bleed a lot afterwards. Thank goodness I had access to my wife’s pads.
    I got pierced so that I could wear a Mistress Lori’s chastity device. After about 2 months of being in chastity my wife really did not get into being my keyholder so I quit the chastity thing and ended my piercing.
    About a year later I got pierced again, to give chastity another try. Before I could even present the idea to my wife, I got a staff infection on my ass. I took out my piercing before going to the ER and so that piercing closed up.
    Then one day, I discovered a tattoo place in the city that I live in did PA piercings. Not every piercer does PA piercings. On a whim, I got pierced again. Again, being in chastity fizzled out, because I know my wife really is not into it.
    My wife and I are both in our middle 60’s. Even though we are very much in love, we have not had sex in two years. I on the other hand masturbate every chance I can.
    Recently, I found a fantastic dominatrix that is willing to be my keyholder. After my first session I went and got pierced again, and also ordered a #1 Mistress Lori’s device. She recommends you wait 120 days before wearing your device so that you are fully healed.
    Now this is something I suggest for anyone wanting to get pierced so that you can get an escape proof device. Buy a taper tool for the gauge of your piercing. Why? 6 weeks into my healing, I got a severe stomach ache, that required me to go to the ER. I figured I might need X-rays and such so I took out my piercing. Oh, also buy the special plyers you’ll need to do that. I had them already.
    As soon as I got home I tried and tried to get my jewelry back in. Luckily a piercer close to where I live helped me do this. It cost me $20 for what took 5 seconds. The next day I ordered a taper tool.

2. Greg Goltz

Greg Goltz Member

WI
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    My wife wants me in chastity, but I have issues with the rings that go around your balls; due to vasectomy scarring. We were looking at a frenulum, because it will always close on its own later.

Any recommendations?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice