PA Piercing - care while wearing device

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by matteus, Apr 1, 2021.

1. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    It’s taken me many, many years and quite a lot of cash but I finally have a device that fits - I think

I am small and turtle so foreskin edema was a problem and cages with a ring behind balls just did not work for me. I tried several lori devices - long story, won’t go there. Then I found Mark at Male Chastity Now. He made me a Glans Armor 2. At the second attempt (my fault with sizing not his) I have a device I am wearing comfortably. No edema.

But........ after 5 days and a very intense expansive episode yesterday I notice the area around the piercing is quite sore. I also had a little stained (traces of blood) discharge. I worry the piercing has torn and don’t know whether to take off the device or to leave it on. The five days is the longest of 4 tries of wearing the cage. I took off to check when piercing got sore each time and it went back on after a day or twos rest. Does the piercing just have to toughen up? If so how do I toughen it up? I noticed before putting it back on it has stretched a little and a half ring of skin is now on the outside top of the piercing hole. Advice welcomed please. I am so close to having something that works as a full time device. The device maybe is trying to push off as I sit but it can’t be any shorter or the ridge of the head would be exposed at the back while I was relaxed. Thanks.

2. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Well first off....how old is that piercing? IMHO I’d say a fresh piercing could take around a year to “toughen” up. If its bleeding n stressed then something is wrong and stop whatever is causing it. Give it some time to heal or else you may make matters worse.

SergioUK and matteus like this.
  3. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    I have a few questions:
    How long ago was the piercing made and what size of jewelry do you wear?
    What kind of piercing?
    And if possible, a photo of your chastity device.

matteus likes this.
  4. matteus

Wales
    Local Time:
    Piercing is now 2 years old. Was stretched to 6G just over a year ago. No problems with it until now. My normal ring is now quite loose in the piercing. As I sit here everything seems ok. Perfectly comfortable and no more weeping. When I move I get the odd twinge but no big deal. The area is just sore.

5. matteus

Wales
    Local Time:

2 years old and 6G over a year
    PA piercing
    Photo will follow. It’s a Glans Armor 2 by Male Chastity Now.

6. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    I would recommend replacing the cage with a 6gauge ring for several weeks to insure total healing. Then retry your device. You don’t want to risk infections. My original PA took months to totally heal.

matteus likes this.
  7. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Is your prong on the device at 4G?? Common size for PA cages. If you were at 6G then yeah.... that may have felt a lil tight n make you sore. larger jewelry will be able to handle more wgt once healed. 6G sounds a lil small for a piercing to take the wgt of cages n all.

8. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    It seems to me that it is an absolutely incompatible cell. You need either a testicle ring or a full-fledged chastity belt. I have one such device only for the head of the penis - absolute crap. Let me explain - it does not fulfill the function of chastity. In it, you can easily finish from masturbation.

9. matteus

Wales
    Local Time:
    I really can’t masturbate in this device. It covers all sensitive areas and cannot be moved very much. It is fully secure.

My questions were about how to toughen up the piercing.

10. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    If it is still causing discharge after two years something may be wrong go to your piercer and have them look at it. I am just over a month and down to a 4 gauge and it moves nicely with zero pain

11. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Something else that has not been mentioned yet, have you checked to make sure the actual pin or ring (not sure what your device uses) is smooth and does not have any imperfections on it that may be causing the irritation in there?

Another question might be is if your device is actually sized correctly? Both diameter and or length? If the cage is too long, when you sit down or squat down, that cage/tube if too long especially when cold/flaccid .... can bump up against your balls and then start to tug and put pressure and stress on your piercing as things retract down there. If the diameter of the tube/cage does not grip you well enough especially right there on your glans behind the head .... it can easily pull back and stress that piercing.

One more thing to ask may be is there a time of day that you really notice this happening? As in if it is night is it possible that maybe you are rolling over on your belly while sleeping and trapping the device between your body and the bed which can cause some pulling and tugging when you move around or if you get hard and then soft again while you are sleeping? Or if it is in the daytime, are you wearing any supporting underwear? Or maybe the wrong type of underwear that causes the pulling and tugging?

Soo many things can cause the irritation ... good luck with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice