PA Non-Balltrap devices - wearing experiences?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Feb 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    I've been fighting a small problem/abrasion area on my shaft as a result of where my Jail Bird gap at the bottom of the cage closes on the base ring. I originally ordered a 1/4" gap and just had Mistress at Mature Metal adjust the gap an extra 1/16" to see if that will work - I understand that 1/16 does not seem like much but upon return it looks much large; figured we'd start in small increments as in the past I've had trouble with my balls slipping thru the gap.
    I'm forcing myself to stay uncaged and take my time to heal - if needed, next step may be to go another 1/16" or see if this small area at the bottom of the cage where it closes in near the base ring can be modified for a small relief area.

I would really like to maintain a ring style device as I really enjoy how the struggle when I try to get an erection and unable to do so. My Goddess @n2toys LOVES to see me trying to bulge thru the solid bars of my Jail Bird during teasing.

Above all else I LOVE being locked and controlled by my Wife and if I find this to be a continuing problem I'm considering getting a PA and getting a non-balltrap device - right now kinda of leaning towards an Evotion Cage 7; I was also looking at the Glans Armor 2 from Male Chastity but it's only available with a tamper-proof screw which is very easy to unlock and don't want to use the wire security tag. Impaler 2 from Rigid Chasity is also a consideration but like the lite weight and clamp configuration of the Evotion 7 (wish this was available in all metal).

For those in a PA non-balltrap device:
    What is it like when being teased and you're able to get an erection?
    For someone like me who loves the struggle of fighting the complete restriction of a ball-trap device will I like the ability to get an erection while still caged???
    Hell, maybe I'll discover it'll be even more frustrating to be able to get an erection without release and I'll prefer it... Or, will I hate it? I definitely have a masochistic streak in me.

Thoughts?

Thanks

2. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    I am loving the new Evotion Wearables Bijou device.

But I do think it is important to mention that everybody has a different slant or definition of what "feels good" and what they want, need, or would like their device to do for them. in other words .... your mileage may vary :)

I think that it is a bit harder on the mindset being able to still get hard and actually having access for touching, compared to having it completely enclosed and unable to get hard at all and no touching. Of course I do love that feeling of being enclosed as well, but for getting to that "OMG I need to rip this thing off so that I can cum" feeling that courses through the body when in a complete frenzy of lust .. this seems to get me there faster. (Which is one of the things that I love about chastity and TnD and OD .. that constant state of arousal and the tingles and electrical pulses that rip through the body with every thought and movement, where it just consumes every moment along with the buzz and high that comes with all that).

Not sure what to tell you about that masochistic streak .. but hey .. I am sure you can figure something out for that ;-)

Here are a few of the top 10 reasons why I like this new Bijou cage:

1) It allows total flexibility with no restrictions of movement, which is important for my active lifestyle and line of work. I found that ball trap devices were dangerous for me to wear at work due to how they can be restrictive in many ways in regards to movement ... and for me that could be a life and death situation if I were to hesitate or move off balance like due to that restriction. I ... like you, enjoy that ball trap restriction, however, for me I had to give that up for realistic long term wear-abliity.

2) It is very secure! Yet in the unlikely event of an emergency, it could still be removed by medical professionals if my wife or the keys were not available to unlock.

3) Due to the design .... hygiene and ease of cleaning make it very easy to not have that funky odor show up after a few days like most enclosed tube type of devices.

4) Easy to perform bodily functions either standing or sitting.

5) Due to piercing .... no way to get out without permanent damage to device.

6) No major discomfort while being hard or during those nightime/early morning erections. (It will definitely let you know it's there .. it just doesn't hurt like a MF'r like some devices do).

7) For me, because there is no access to any of the "sweet spots" I have yet to be able to defeat this cage and achieve an Orgasm. I have riled myself up to the point of trembling and shaking ... but could not get even close to the edge. (I have not tried a big vibrator or E-stim or Hypnosis as of this time).

8) It would seem that going through security should not be a problem with this device ( on a side note, I will actually be going to Disneyland today and will have to walk through a metal detector, not expecting any issues, but will post if it gets triggered).

9) This thing is incredibly lightweight, and comfortable.

10) So far, this is the most comfortable, realistic long term possible device in comparison to any of the numerous other devices that I have purchased and tried over the 18 years.

Hope that helps .... let me know if you have any more questions about it.

Panda2010 likes this.
  3. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Thanks @bincorona for that well thought out response.
    Your comment above about how the PA only type of cage still amplifies your frustration factor is a positive - that is such a tremendous high I want to maintain.

I'm still hoping I can make the JB work but if not I'll get pierced and just have to contend with the recovery time-frame.

I like the minimalist look of the Bijou but leaning towards the Seven because of the way it clamps down via the two halves - planning on with the metal PA pin and debating between the integral Magic Locker lock or using the Asus lock. My Wife likes to wear the key around Her neck and while I like the small profile of the integrated lock my Wife may not like the weird looking key, of course I could modify the key with just the cut end soldered to a heart charm or something - Her call if we go this route.
    The PA style will also open up ability to start back with cycling again; I used to ride pretty hard core many decades ago... recent years have been reduced intensity but still enjoyed getting out to push it a few times a week; no way I could safely ride with a ball-trap and I love being locked so much my bike has been gathering dust and just doing the gym now. Obviously a PA only will open up some options.

Your input regarding the Bijou VS Seven if you don't mind?
    I see in your profile you mention about your Bijou being too large in the tube section when very soft and also see it looks like you also had the Seven or an import copy.
    I'm very much a grower and during play nights I'm also on a Blue pill to increase frustration - figured the Seven with the split clamp version would be more convenient to put back on when excited and also help with being able to still have a tighter fit.

Thoughts on the Seven VS Bijou?
    Curious if the limited metal from the lock and pin cause the Disneyland metal detectors to sound?

Side note: My Wife and I visited the Hoover Damn in August - upon entering we were greeted by a metal detector and a Boy Scout looking dude. Alarm sounds and I just looked down and said I have some body jewelry and was waived on thru...

Thanks again for the feedback.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    i have used my steelworxx tube jacket 02 and loved it. Very comfortable and no problems sleeping. And yes you can get hard and nothing you can do about it.

5. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have not tried the MM JB yet .... good luck with that .. and as far as recovery time for a piercing .... ymmv .. but could be anywhere from 3-12 months .. depending on how you let it heal and if you stretch it or up size it any.

Right off the bat .... I am finding that the Bijou is far superior for a couple reasons.

1) Is how the pa pin can actually slide back and forth. EW website says 5mm ... that is a game changer I am finding when putting stress on that piercing. With the Seven .... that pin is solid and will not slide. What does that mean really? ..... Well ... for me .. being a grower .... when super soft or cold and things shrink up .. I find that squatting, bending over .... maybe even catching the device on clothing or bedsheets .... if it tugs on that cage .. that is now tugging directly on your piercing. Having that little bit of back and forth play has really helped imho. ... especially so for me right now since this current bijou is sized a bit too big ..... like perhaps a full 1/4" diameter too big! So sometimes that little bump or smaller diameter that sits just behind the glans .. just doesn't quite hold it all there and the head can slip back towards the body . this can put stress on that piercing. I do think a properly sized tube will help greatly with this.

2) I found that the Seven was a little clunky and clumsy when trying to put it on. The little straps that hold it all together would often pinch .. and well .. it really was just a small pain in the ass everytime I put it on. The Bijou on the other hand is super simple .... pull yourself through the tube .. insert pa pin .... slide the front piece on .... and lock. No pinching ans super easy. Yea .. you may need to let yourself relax and get semi soft or at least enough to squeeze through the tube .. but much easier than clamping the Seven onto yourself.

3) There is more airflow and ventilation with the bijou ... which is very helpful with hygeine and that funky smell that can happen.

There are a few more .. but I gotta get going to work here .. if I get a chance I will add to this.

I ended up not going .. had some things pop up that kept me from going. We have passes .. so will update when it happens. :)

Panda2010 likes this.
  6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    I also had the Evotion #7 and found it hard to put on and then pinched between the upper and lower sections.
    The Bijou has none of these issues. I’ve been locked in ours for 3 weeks. Easy to clean, very comfortable and stops erections and orgasms.

I don’t know what else anyone could possibly want.

This device has solved our airport issue that we had with our Lori’s #5a.

7. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    You could bend the ring forward to close the gap

8. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    I've been wearing the Evotion cage 7 for a very long time. bincorona's comments are spot on and are very similar to my experience with the device. Still waiting for my Bijou to arrive.

bincorona likes this.
  9. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    I’ve not tried the evolution wearables designs. I have had a Lori #4 or 5
    And a PA5000. The Lori was just about the worst device I’ve owned due to its weight. Couldn’t wear it for more than 5 days. It would want to pull it’s self off and try and rip the piercing out.

The PA5000 was amazingly comfortable. Probably one of the devices you could actually forget you were wearing. It did leave the penis head exposed and would split so not perfect in all ways. The other thing about it was you wouldn’t feel fully restricted and subsequently wouldn’t feel like I was fully locked.

I think I’d always want a back ring for restricting things.

I do think the evolution wearables devices look like the best on the market for customiseation and comfort. I’d have one if my halfshell wasn’t so comfortable

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice