PA migration and re-piercing

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Grayfelix, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Grayfelix

Grayfelix Active member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    A year ago I got a PA piercing. I let it heal for 6 months gradually stretching it to a 4 gauge.
    I bought a Lori 5B. It took me 2 tries to get the fit right. Even so, the weight of the device caused my piercing to migrate to the point where my wife and I became concerned and took it off and thus my chastity journey paused.

I say paused because those of you on this site know that once you experience the transfer of power it is intoxicating.

In retrospect, I should have told my piercer what my intentions were so that he would have adjusted the depth of the piercing. Live and learn. So now, my current piercing, while still there, has struck greatly and it almost not noticeable. I would like to get re-pierced to allow more strength to bear the weight of a device. I also plan to try a much lighter device such as the Bijou.

Has anyone here experienced similar and been successful re-pierced?

Grayfelix

2. Grayfelix

Grayfelix Active member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Shrunk not struck.

3. Antelope113

Antelope113 Member

Local Time:
    I got a modular 5 ny rigid chastity. It has a ball ring to keep the weight off the pa and a hook to keep the penis in the cage. It has been a very comfy cage for me to wear long term.

Giveitup likes this.
  4. Grayfelix

Grayfelix Active member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Update. Yesterday I got re-pierced. What a completely different experience from the first time around! MUCH better. I did my research and found a very good piercing/tattoo studio in Columbus, OH. (I live 50 miles away in Dayton). It was well worth the drive.

My piercer was extremely professional and listened as I explained my plans for my piercing. I even brought a cheap steel chastity tube to show the weight I needed the piercing to support. I explained that I ultimately wanted to stretch to 4ga. After listening carefully, he and my wife examined my little friend for probably 15 to 20 minutes probing and determining the optimal placement for the piercing. Finally satisfied, he pierced me at 6ga in a matter of minutes with very little discomfort. I won't say it was painless but it was easily bearable and over with in a second. My first piercing was a different story. I am now convinced that I chose a bad piercer the first time.

My wife took an active role in the whole procedure. She watched and asked questions and picked out my jewelry. What an awesome wife! (see my post in Hot things your key holder has said)

Bottom line:
    1. Do not be afraid.
    2. Do your research and find a reputable and professional piercer.
    3. This is not a time to me modest. Tell your piercer exactly what you intend to use the piercing for. If you have the device already, take it with you and show it to him/her. They can serve you better if they know the end game.
    4. Take your wife/KH with you and share the experience. (very rewarding)
    5. The security of a PA device is unrivaled. If you want to fully experience the heady emotions of giving up control to your KH I recommend piercing. It is simple, hygienic, and effective.
    6. There is a HUGE psychological component. Embrace it and enjoy it.
    7. I repeat. Do not be afraid.

JackStrap, sammartin and Peter Rabbit like this.
  5. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    lori now has a security ring that is just as secure as a piercing but without the drawbacks of stretching the piercing over time. locked in one as i type this. there is no way i can pull out of this cage and even hope to slide back in without the key.

sammartin likes this.
  6. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing that, you make a very compelling argument in favor of a PA.
    I'm a fence sitter, but some day...

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice