PA low profile cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by prettylittlepenis, Nov 6, 2019.

1. prettylittlepenis

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    I have encountered a situation that I need to figure out a chastity solution from January to April, while my SO leaves the country for a work project. I am a very active person, and due to my lifestyle, I need to be able to urinate outdoors. I do not have a PA piercing, but fear that my current stainless chastity cage will cause permanent damage to my testicles from,- uhh, G forces. I figure a blow isn't the very end of the world, but I want to have kids.

Will I be able to pee fully dry with a pass through cage, and if I got a piercing this week, could I be able to pee outdoors by December? If only a urinal is available, is it possible to just aim straight down?

I don't really need to crush my dick, as my guy stands at a max of 5.5", and I don't need to make it smaller. We would prefer something that prevents stimulation of the head, like the steelwerks extreme Crucible 2.0, but I just can't set aside that much money for a chastity device.

Lets say I jump from a high height... even if I have something low profile and I am wearing spandex underwear, should I still be worried about the metal smashing my sack? The PA5K's lock cylinder looks as if it was intended to wreck your nuts if you're active.

I can't cum til she gets back, but I need to be able to cum when she gets back.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    I dont know what cage you got but I wudnt wear one that damage you. thats silly thing to do. ask your Mistress if you can have a new cage that dont damage you.

3. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    The honor system always works, if your Mistress is willing.

4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    First: You could take the cage off during your outdoor activities. Maybe wear a jockstrap all the time to remind you.

It’s November. If you got a PA piercing now, it would be possible to heal and switch out jewelry in 6-8 weeks. But you’d want extra time to stretch from an initial 3.2 mm to 4-5 mm jewelry. That’s 8ga to 6-4ga.

I waited until I was in 6ga to try tethering my penis to the cage. 4ga is a nice sweet spot for PA jewelry and for chastity. I’m in 2ga (6mm).

Oh my gosh the Crucible is beautiful but very expensive. I’ve never heard of anyone going to SteelwerksExtreme for a first cage.

You don’t need pass through jewelry to urinate cleanly. My MaleChastityNow GlansArmor2 is a shaft only device. I use the urinal easily. I can pee outdoors. I can do any activity in it.

You won’t want to smash your uncaged penis with a new piercing anyway. I spent the first weeks relaxing how often I pressed my cock into countertops and other things ;)

I tried to wear loose clothing while healing. Not spandex. I remember cycling in tight shorts annoying and I had to change.

But later on I was fine with lots of different forces. You want to be healed and find the right shaft gripping fit for your cage.

Do not consider a PA-5000. I had one. It was awful. It would break under the stress you’re mentioning. It was uncomfortable and the lock mechanism was fragile.

You might be better off in your cage at night, then honor system while you’re doing outdoor physical activities.

I did try a device less method for keeping my hands of my genitals. It was written up long ago, and I’m not finding it, but it involved wearing a jockstrap at all times and never even seeing your cock. Shower in it. Change it out not looking at yourself even. Honor system can work. Locking and

prettylittlepenis likes this.
  5. prettylittlepenis

Local Time:
    My current one doesn't cause any damage and fits fine in my regular life, but due to the somewhat extreme nature of my work environment, any metal cage secured by the testicles would cause damage.

My SO/future KH probably trusts me more than I trust myself. I had a birdcage style device and honestly gives me way too much access while causing painful erections. We both would much rather me have no access to the head, but allow it to stretch and leave my balls free.

I'm mainly looking for anyone who has experience biking, skateboarding, skiing etc with a PA chastity device. From my research, the Crucible 2.0 is exactly what we want, due to the ability it gives to get hard and penetrate, while taking all of the sensation out of it for me. I just can't justify an expense like that right now... Speaking of, does anyone know what a custom crucible from steelwerks will cost? They don't really list prices, and it doesn't use that much material, though it also is one of the most custom devices on the market.

Attached Files:

6. prettylittlepenis

Local Time:
    Cut most of the quote out to reduce clutter. This will be my third cage. Had a plastic ebay one that did the trick, but even with the biggest size ring (52mm) my balls would turn purple if I let an erection stay for > 5 min, and the steel one I have is cozy around the house, but anything more than a light jog and I start getting pain. My current cage prevents me with having any stimulation of the head, which is what I want in a cage.

Attached Files:

7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I can wear my GlansArmor2 in any situation except an MRI.

That Crucible 2.0 in the multiple $1000s. This is CNC machined out of titanium. You really need to know the sizing. Go email Chris Miers or plan a trip to Montreal and see him.

https://metalbondnyc.com/metalbond-qa-christopher-miers-from-steelwerks-extreme/

honestly though...
    If you’re not pierced and you’re not healed. And your not experienced in piercing controlled chastity, I simply must dissuade you from worrying about getting a Steelwerks Extreme for the time being. It makes zero sense at this time.

You don’t even know if your significant other and “future” keyholder would like to feel a solid titanium glans inside them. We take my PA jewelry out for penetrative sex because my wife never really liked the feeling of the circular barbell, or the curved one with pre-ordered M&M ends.

Take a step back. Make your SO part of this. Find a piercing shop and go together. Get pierced. Then heal. Then worry about chastity. Do read the rest of my post.

Whatever your target gauge size is, I do recommend getting the piercing cheated up as if you’ll wear heavy gauges. It gives a little extra skin to carry the load.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice