PA healing question

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by TiedSwitch, Feb 12, 2021.

1. TiedSwitch

TiedSwitch Member

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Update #2: Well, the larger ring didn't quite remedy the situation. It was doing better for a while, but still super tender. I took it out today. I'm going to let it heal and maybe try again in the future, if that's possible.

I'm super bummed out, but it's been almost 5 damn months and every fidget and adjustment while sitting at my desk at work was a gamble as to whether or not I'd get a shooting pain; not to mention waddling down the hall like an idiot, trying not to disturb it.

I wish he would have let me switch to a bent barbell, I think the ring pressing on it was a huge part of the problem.

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    I am 2 weeks down with a 6 gauge horse shoe style jewelry. It slides free do not get any weeping and no crusties. Going to give it more time and try to stretch it larger

durango_o likes this.
  3. TiedSwitch

TiedSwitch Member

Local Time:
    I'm really happy to hear that my experience is not typical. Gives me hope for my next attempt.

Gcar1951 and Guest 2684 like this.
  4. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    Remember my suggestion to try ptfe?

CuckeldBull likes this.
  5. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I am 3 months in and I still have pain masturbating or having sex. It is just a weird aching pain on every thrust and it is annoying. I’m really bummed as is my wife. We have only tried sex 3 times since early December and she is getting antsy.

I did just go from 8 to 6g this week and we have t tried yet but I can already tell it feels the same. I have a 5/8 captured ball ring and wonder if A 3/4 ID will help.
    Either way, she said If I cant have sex with it I’ll either have to take it out for sex or just leave it out all together.

super bummed. I feel your pain almost quite literally.

durango_o likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You just put a hole in the most sensitive part you have... it will take awhile before sex or jerking can happen free from pain. Even then it will be different, feel different, heck it will even sound different (mine makes a clicking sound from the wetness and the metal).

I have several different sizes and have different purposes. First I’ll say that I like the thicker gauge, keeps things a bit more secure for peeing. The size I mess around with most is the diameter or the ring. For sex and everyday wear, I like using the one that is just big enough so I can get hard and nothing is squeezed. The other is more decorative than anything practical. It’s huge, even when hard the top and bottom are no where near the ring, it just looks cool. It is a bit much for actual sex. A lot to get grabbed, or pushed to the side.

I had a rough time healing until I got a thicker gauge. I think the smaller gauge was allowing it to dig in when playing.

Good luck

DoesasTold likes this.
  7. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    My only discomfort is at the head when I get hard. Going from a 5/8 to a 1” to try to lesson the discomfort.

8. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    It might help anyone getting pain that could be from inside the hole, in the early days once the skin tunnel had formed but was still sensitive I'd flush the hole twice a day. Definitely not the first or second pee of the day when the urine is concentrated but after that and when I had a pretty full bladder. I'd rotate the ring back and forth then I'd start peeing but once the flow was established (so the urethra was cleared out further up) I'd pull back behind the frenum and with two pairs of fingers pinch the end of the urethra closed around the ring to force urine out around the piercing. This cleared any crud and disinfected where nothing else could reach.

9. friscoboi

friscoboi Member

Cedar Park, TX
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    ^^ THis is where I'm at now, @SergioUK
    I'll give that a try. I've been disinfecting with alcohol once every other day. Painful, but I can handle it. If flushing with your method will work, I'm in.

10. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    A couple of things:

I would make sure you have very high quality jewelry... if the surface is not finely polished, tissue will stick to it and will prevent scarring over; it can also harbor bacteria.
    Keeping it clean and not letting it dry out will aid in wound healing. A salt solution can be used for cleaning, petroleum jelly applied to piercing site will keep it from drying out.
    It takes a while for it heal to the point that you can wear jewelry without worry of it hurting when it pulls. For me this was the 6-8 months, even though it seemed healed, it was tender when something caught. I have used curved barbells, horseshoes, rings, cages with PA pins. If the ball is too small on the barbell or horseshoe, it will fall back on the urethra and that can feel strange. I found a properly sized curved barbell the most comfortable.
    Also, do try different materials and you can have a metal allergy. Good luck.

durango_o and CuckeldBull like this.
  11. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    ii got ,ine at 14 gauge january 25th. It healed in 2 weeks. ia have gauged up to a 10 right now and an 8 in 4 weeks. stopping at 6 for her to put me in a rigid model 1.

durango_o and Guest 2684 like this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Glad you got it sorted! As always it’s best to get the professionals opinion.

durango_o likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice