PA, Frenum, or No Piercing

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Greg Goltz, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Greg Goltz

Greg Goltz Member

WI
    Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Does a PA really make chastity more secure? Easier? Would you recommend getting a piercing? What about a Reverse PA?

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    The most common devices will use a PA. A reverse PA would be great because the tissue wouldn’t migrate but that also means it takes forever to stretch. Besides added security, it allows you to use a device that doesn’t need a ball trap,which is infinitely more comfortable.

I got a 16g piercing about 3 weeks ago and it feels healed. I used a taper at 2 weeks and gently stretched to a 12g after two weeks then to a ten yesterday.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  3. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    Had my piercing specifically for Chastity about 7 years ago. We had tried so many ball trap devices, which just didn't work and were never secure.
    We stretched the piercing to 0 gauge for use with the Lori's #5a as it is a ringless device and quite heavy.
    With a Pa piercing and the right device, there is no way to remove it without your keyholders consent. They are totally secure. This is what D wanted and we have been living the lifestyle for more than 6 years.
    You don't have to go to 0 gauge if you choose a lighter device such as the Evotion Wearables Bijou. We have one of these specifically for when we go through airport security. This particular device is the most comfortable PA plastic device we have owned and D will often leave me in it after removal of the Loris for months.
    Eventually D will request that the Lori's be locked back on as it is more pleasing visually to her, I guess she likes large, heavy and shinny as compared to matt, black and plastic.

A Pa is a big decision to make, but from our experience it was the only way to achieve total security.

Raven's j and Guest 3729 like this.
  4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    I believe it's the most secure you can get other than a full belt. Most ball trap cages are escapable, I view ball trap devices as part honor system and part inescapable. It's only inescapable when your hard, otherwise if you have the want to get out of it you probably can.

I'm still trying to convince my Miss to allow me a PA, she's on and off the fence about it but I really want the true feeling of inescapability. Maybe I'll ask again for my birthday.

Raven's j likes this.
  5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    I never asked for it, it was a discussion we had and as it was important to D I agreed. I didn't expect it for my birthday and had no idea until we arrived at the clinic rather than a lunch place!

Raven's j, Rectrix and Guest 3729 like this.
  6. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    I'm currently wearing a Contender with a PA hook. unless I want the tip of my dick to be split in half it's not coming out unless Mrs.B unlocks me.

Raven's j, GreasyHam and Peter Rabbit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice