PA Device "Tearing" Skin Issue

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Guest 4824, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Guest 4824

Guest 4824 New member

Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    Hi Peeps,
    Im currently locked in a Evotion Wearables Bijou secured by a 4ga (6mm) pin.
    All is comfortable and the piercing has healed, no pain ect, but when I'm let out of the device, it appears as if the cage ( which is extremely light ) has pulled on my piercing and has stretched the hole?
    I was so happy to finally find an inescapable light cage but now am worried that I'm causing myself permanent damage.
    My question is - How do the guys that have metal ( heavier ) devices deal with 24/7 wear and has anyone else encountered this issue?

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    It’s likely improper pin placement and not weight that is causing the issue. Getting a perfect fit with a piercing can be difficult and take a few tries.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. Guest 4824

Guest 4824 New member

Local Time:
    Improper placement on my body or on the device? I may have to consult a professional piercer..?

4. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    I wear a Male chastity now contender with a 6g PA pin.

I'm personally not a fan of PA device without a Ball ring because all the weight is placed on the piercing.

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    MangoBuds, it might be improper device fit that is causing the strain on your piercing.

I see you had a Cage Seven with PA as well. Are you comfortable in that?
    Is it actually tearing? Or has the piercing stretched? Is there pain at the “front”?

I have the Cage Seven model.

I found I was getting sore at the front of my piercing, and bruised where my glans ridge hit the rear portion. And perversely as I was rock hard in the middle of the night, and I was trying to relieve the pressure on the piercing and shift the device down to get my glans not to be smushed... I suddenly started spilling over. Disappointing, as I wasn’t masturbating, just trying to get comfy. But... I did go soft and got sleep. When I took the device off I found the front of my piercing (temporarily) irritated and a bit hard.

I think perhaps the pressure of my erection was pushing the device off. It wasn’t the weight at all. So the pressure was on the piercing and the glans ridge.

It could also be your device is too long? If you’re really short when flaccid and the back of the device is pressing against your body, and you’re trying to pull back and out?

When do you have pain? Or is it that you’ve just stretched it some?

I normally wear a light stainless-steel GlansArmor. It’s heavier but I have none of these issues. The weight is borne by the shaft, not the piercing. A proper fitting device shouldn’t hang on your piercing. The cage should grip your shaft.

When I’m being denied erections entirely, I’m in the Contender with the PA Option. My device is short enough that I’m not ever pulling back on the piercing. I’m locked in the Contender right now (for another week beyond Locktober). Even in a ball trapping base-ring device you can “pull back” on the piercing if the device is too long.

It doesn’t have to be about excess weight.

I recommend you heal up and let your Prince Albert piercing recover. It’s the best thing for chastity so treat it right. If you feel comfortable talking to your piercer about your piercing’s health, you could ask for a consultation.

Inpraiseofwomen, bincorona and corsac like this.
  6. Guest 4824

Guest 4824 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks PR.
    There is no pain at all. Absolutely none. I was so happy for 24/7 style wearing, then I’ve noticed this issue. Yep, the cage does hang from the piercing and I have ( manually ) shortened the device which has helped.
    I think the biggest issue is that I’m a “grower not a shower” and the difference in size is quite vast. It can be anything in between those sizes during the day also. I might have to go a smaller size again. The price of these doesn’t make it ideal though

7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    It’s good to hear you have no pain. Sometimes the PA hole can just be stretched. A PA can stretch easily.

It shouldn’t hang off the piercing, but be held on your shaft. That’s not a weight but fit.

I’m happy being a grower, and yes it makes chastity intense! ;)

I did post some photos of custom versions of the GlansArmor2 on here. I do like custom stainless because Mark was able to modify the PA mount, and later weld on an extra (tighter) ring to the back for extra tight fit.

I find I can wear a tighter fit in open-design steel than closed-off plastic, even with the advancements in 3d printed plastic smoothing finishes. I think it’s a friction thing as well as a surface area contact thing.

A few millimeters in diameter can make all the difference for enduring long term wear

Inpraiseofwomen and bincorona like this.
  8. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    I think PR nailed most of it there for ya. I have a Bijou and love it ..... although I did not measure correctly and plan on ordering a new one soon. Sounds like we are similar in that I am also a grower and not a shower type.

One thing that seemed to work for me .... well almost, and I think the next order will be perfect .. .is that I ordered the "bump" or ring that sits just behind the glans, quite a bit smaller so that it was a very snug fit even when flaccid. My next order will have an even smaller diameter .. like either 7/8" or 15/16" .... still chewing on which will be best.

The reason for this was like PR mentioned above ..... when flaccid or super "cold" and then bending over or squatting .... it seems that my body retracts itself even more, and that my glans would then slip under that "bump" or ring that is supposed to "hold" everything in place, and that was putting pressure and strain on the piercing. During the day a quick adjustment can fix that, usually, but I found at night ... if I had an erection while sleeping and maybe laying on my side or belly .... if the cage got caught up on sheets or body or clothing once the erection goes away and the shrinkage happens, the cage stays where it was caught up on and then the retraction pulls the glans back under that bump ... again causing the strain. Not enough to really hurt, but over time, that strain will turn into pain.

Crazy how many devices we have to go through to find the perfect fit eh!?

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice