PA Chastity Cage with exercise

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockstar, Sep 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. lockstar

lockstar New member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    I'm looking to get a Rigid Chastity Model 01 in the shortest I can (34 mm).

And I'd really love to hear about guys' experiences with intense exercise while locked in a PA-anchoring cage.

34 mm should be plenty small for me in daily life, but when I go on long runs I do get the "turtling" of blood flow being redirected. As such, I'm worried about the tugging of dick retraction, even in a 34 mm tube.

Just want to know what experiences other guys have had - I haven't found a thread specifically discussing exercise for guys with PA mechanisms.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Search exercise and restrict your search to just the title and you'll find a baker's dozen threads on exercising in a cage.

I bike rather than run, so flopping around isn't a huge issue for me. I don't have any issue when lifting weights.

That being said, underwear with a lot of support or better yet something like a jockstrap would almost certainly solve the issue as best as is reasonably possible.

bondinchas likes this.
  3. Deleted member 75752

No experience with that device although it looks good in theory. The problem I have with the rigid chastity device is that they say it is light weight. They also say it is 135 grams which is nearly 5 ounces. That is nearly a third of a pound. Doesn't sound that light weight to me, especially bouncing around.

4. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Get a proper belt not a toy cage. I ski in mine and that includes using the Poma tows!

bondinchas likes this.
  5. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    I have a rigid chastity model 01 and I find exercise no problem. I also suffer from turtling during exercise when uncaged, but wearing the cage with the PA hook its impossible for me to turtle. Yes it shrinks a bit, but the cage isnt too long so I dont get any pulling on the piercing, even when its really cold outside.

I am a road cyclist and regulalry cycle 30+ miles wearning the cage and the only issue I have had is some minor chaffing of my ball sack when I didnt position the cage correctly in my cycling shorts.

I'm not a runner, but I do power walk and have easily done 10+ miles wearing the cage with no issues beyond a little chaffing under my ball sack.

I think if you get the right sized ball ring thats not too slack, wear supportive underwear and choose a short cage you should be fine.

6. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Can't say about PA, but even CB 6000 is a great distraction during basic powerlifting exercises.

7. Deleted member 75752

Disregard my comment, I was thinking you were talking about the ringless impaler.

8. Laynex

Laynex Member

Warehouse IT
    Detroit area
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    I run and mountain bike in my Contender with PA. As long as the cage isn't too long, you should be fine. Use some kind of lubricant to prevent chafing, I use Aveeno lotion. Did my first ever half marathon whilst caged with no problems! I don't even use support underwear, just standard boxers. Weight makes a difference, and the Contender is light. I dont know that a heavier device like a Lori's would fare as well!

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    A vote here for good, tight, supportive underwear, an absolute necessity for me!

10. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    They don't come more "supportive" than stainless steel panties from the Isambard Kingdom Brunel "Industrial Lingerie" range!!:+1:

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice