PA Cable help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jul 21, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Ive tried a few times to wear a PA cable with my CB2000, but it just seems to irritate my foreskin. Does anyone else use a PA cable if so what experiences have you had? Im going to give it a try for a while longer to see if I just need to get used to the sensation of wearing it.

2. ptathuk

ptathuk Member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Slave_Kris,
    You didn't say what the cable was made of.

I've see some that look like steel cable. Although they look hot, I can't help wonder how you could keep it clean. The steel strands would hide all sorts. - Perhaps a plastic cover would help?

Good luck. Keep us posted
    ptathuk

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    It's one from tickleberry. It's coverd in a clear plastice. It's smooth to touche but just seems to pinch and irritate my foreskin

4. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    I have a frenum piercing and use a homemade cable (1/16" i think). I don't have much issues now, but in the past i did have a lot of irritation. I think this was caused by the size of the jewelry rather than the cable though. Now that i have increased the size if the ring i have much less issue with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice