PA and Cheap Metal Device Advice

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Guest 3823, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Guest 3823

Guest 3823 Member

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Hello

I have a PA piercing which is mature and I have been wearing my PA5000 on and off but have found that when cold the shrinkage is pulling on the piercing hole making it sore.

I want to upgrade to a tube style device and will start saving up but in the meantime I want to try some metal devices.

I like the look of: Bondage Masters Male Chastity Device, Comfort Style Back Ring https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HCR4192/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_7-2eEb1590HXZ

and

Bondage Masters Male Chastity Device with Ultra Short Lightweight Cage https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HCPMGY6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_w.2eEbZDNXPQB

Does anyone who is pierced have experience wearing either? Could you put the PA ring through through the hole at the end of the second one to secure it comfortably?

help appreciated!

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    Hi!

I have devices with cages pretty much identical to those two.

If I may, please can I ask if you are circumcised....?

I am not, so my information will relate to my situation BUT will be different for you...

With the first device, my jewellery sits comfortably in the gap between the bars and hangs outside the cage. For daily activities it's extremely comfortable.

If you had a captive bead ring that was bigger than the gap in the bars and closed the jewellery so the ring was on the outside it would be secure and could only be removed with the pliers (assuming it's not a magnetic or screw type bead).

Note: I do not do this. My bead fits between the gap in the bars.

Night is trickier.... But I think this really only applies if you're uncircumcised... What happens with me sometimes is, when I try and get erect, the foreskin is pushed over my jewellery and through the gap in the cage. It can then sometimes pinch and/or rub against my underwear (if I'm wearing any) or bedding. My foreskin can also be punched in the gap, so the edge of my jewellery is pushing it against the bar of the cage.

This is not really painful.... Just annoying enough to wake me and have me readjust.

What can also happen with this design (IF your bead does not sit outside the cage) is the entire ring will go inside the cage and not line up with the gap. Again... Day-to-day no issue. But.... When an erection occurs, IF there's foreskin, THEN the pinching can be worse as the ring is effectively side on in the cage and it's all mashed up against the end. There's no real pain from the jewellery for me... Just the pinching.

One other thing that can happen with this design is the head of the penis can be pushed though the gap in the bars in a strong erection! I have had my foreskin pulled back and have woken to a very weird site of the first few millimetres of my penis head poking out the cage because it's squished in the gap!!!!!

Again... Not really painful...

I have tried to close the gap, but it is very tough to do so because of the design....

The other way to make more secure is to run something through the jewellery that then attaches to the lock/the device. I have used a PA cable and a small jewellery chain.

The PA cable really pinched me. It was a long time ago, but I believe this was another foreskin issue. The jewellery chain was perfect! Never had an issue. However, whilst it did prevent pull out, one snip and/or opening of a ring would defeat the purpose.

So if you want inescapable, or that FEELING/MINDSET of inescapable, you'll probably want more....

I would be keen to try the PA fixing offered by Steelworxx at some point. That is rigid.

The SECOND design I have DOES allow you to put a ring through the hole, but only up to approx 5 or 6mm wide. I have done this BUT NOT worn long term (yet!) So this would be very secure. However, the cage fit would need to be very good of there would be tension on the piercing.

HOWEVER, I MUST say my cage is older and, not being side-by-side with yours, I'm not sure how big the exact hole is in YOUR device. BUT.... I can safely say I HAVE put my PA ring through the hole in mine and locked it. (For me, it's the UNlocking of the jewellery that's the issue.... It was VERY tricky....)

My situation seems similar to yours.... I want to wear my jewellery whilst chastised because my partner really enjoys the feeling of the ring. The issue is the time it takes to get uncaged....

If the jewellery is locked to cage, the pliers (in my case) need to be handy. Then it takes time to open a heavy gauge ring, remove jewellery, remove cage, reinsert jewellery and seal.

Sometimes that delay does not suit my partner.... So I am searching for a secure solution with jewellery in situ. I have a Lori 8C, but the issues there are twofold for me.... My foreskin bunches behind the locking pin and can get sore and cut. Then, the removal issue is much the same as described above, where jewellery needs to be inserted and locked.

So I reckon mindset will play a big part with securing these devices with PA jewellery....

If you want to lock and leave, I believe either design would works VERY well with a PA.

However, if removal at intervals is needed, there will be some issues of the mechanics of removal as described above....

If I can find a PA fixing like the one at Steelworxx then I'd say the first design would be virtually perfect for me....

I hope this info helps!

Kindest regards.

J.

Guest 3823 likes this.
  3. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    That’s great information @I LOVE my Choice! I don’t have a PA piercing yet, but you sure answered a lot of my questions. Very helpful. Thanks.

4. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey!!

No worries!!!

My eternal dilemma is keep jewellery in place or remove and utilise piercing for security.....

For ME, it all boils down to mindset.....

I LOVE the feeling of being secure - ie: practically inescapable (EVERY device can be escaped if one puts their mind to it...... But PRACTICALLY speaking.... Who's going to carry pliers of tools around with them day-to-day...?!) So utilising the piercing gives me that.....

But my partner also loves the jewellery as mentioned before....

So MY perfect situation is chastised with jewellery IN, but secure too....

Right now I give up the security side for the jewellery side.... But I hope to find a solution to accommodate both!!!

My advice is to think about YOUR situation!!!!

Do you want the security?
    Do you want the jewellery in?
    Have you a need to but going in and out if chastity?
    Will you need to be removing and replacing jewellery?
    Is that convenient/inconvenient?

I hope this all helps!

Good luck on your journey!

Kindest regards.

J.

5. Guest 3823

Guest 3823 Member

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Excellent information from @I LOVE my Choice! This was just what I was hoping for.

Our circumstances sound very similar indeed, I think I will end up buying the first cage as it sounds like it can be locked and left without many problems

6. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Absolutely no worries at all!!!!

This is one on the reasons I love being on this site!!!

Those devices are good and I always recommend them because they can be modified by pushing the rings closer together (or further apart), which is almost a must have in a beginning device..... Ability to change the cage length is REALLY useful for getting a good fit!!!!!!!

Kindest regards

J.

Spike6411 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice