PA advice for GA2

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by pseudonym of the sea, Sep 29, 2021.

1. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    hi all -

i'm thinking about getting a PA to hold on a Glans Armor 2. it sounds like a great device and seems like it might solve a ton of issues with ball-trap devices. hygiene, mobility, comfort, escape, etc. I had a brief email exchange with mark and he emphasized letting the PA heal enough before relying on it to hold a GA2 in place. good advice!

- any specifics on how long to let a new PA heal before using it with a GA2 ? i was figuring two months or so. how will I know ?

- if a PA is going to be used for chastity, how does that affect gauge ?

- ditto, position ?

- anything else I should be bearing in mind ?

tia!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Basically heal well enough to stretch to a new gauge and be comfortable. Heal in 8ga. 6ga for chastity is a good size. 4ga is the real sweet spot. I live in 2ga with my GA2 because I liked the look of heavier jewelry.

From MCN’s site
    http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Contender
    • Your piercing must be well-healed. Wait 2-4 months after your initial piercing, and 4-8 weeks after stretching to a larger gauge. New, smaller gauge piercings are prone to discomfort and migration.
    MCN gives good advice. Smaller gauge piercings can feel like a “cheese cutter”. You don’t want pain. You want security. Spreading the force across a wider area reduces pressure. I have ZERO pain in the piercing.

Position: tell your piercer what your piercing is for, or be shy like I was… and tell them I wanted it placed so I could wear heavy gauge jewelry (2ga, 0ga). They will evaluate your anatomy for placement. For those stretching for heavy gauge, piercers will move the piercing location further back from your urethra. There is more skin to carry the weight.

See ElayneAngel’s book The Piercing Bible or her website piercingbible.com for advice on Prince Albert piercings.

https://www.piercingbible.com/piercing-information/male-genital-piercings/prince-albert-piercing/

I waited until I stretched into 4ga jewelry before I secured my chastity by my PA. I sent my Contender back, and MCN added the mount. Only later did they release the GlansArmor.

Maybe I could have started in 6ga, but they didn’t offer that size until 2017. So I don’t know if 6ga is comfy long term, or if it’s a pain in the dick sometimes.

Again - be sober, avoid pain. That’s just an excuse to be let out of the cage ;)

It’s only been in “modern times” that you’ll see guys in 8 or 6 ga chastity. That’s due to MCN’s design change in 2017, that led to “version 2” of the Glansarmor and the Contender.

MCN’s devices are very light - 56% of the weight of a Jailbird due to thinner rods. That’s nearly the same % difference between steel and titanium.

So the GA2 doesn’t hang off my piercing. It isn’t so heavy you need a 0ga piercing with a large set back just to carry the weight. You’ll see that for Lori’s chastity tubes, with really tight constriction. You don’t need to “corset” your cock in a GA2.

Anyway the GA2 is only about 1.5 ounces or 43 grams. Body Circle Designs sells a 68 grams weight ring.

https://www.bodycircle.com/weight-rings-stainless-steel.html

I used this for stretching my piercing, after I healed enough to change jewelry myself… and just for fun “hanging around” really. I use the 68 grams or 2.4 ounce weight as the maximum I would ever wear to hang off my piercing.

Ideally, the GlansArmor should grip your penis when flaccid and carry the weight. The force you’ll feel is from the natural push and pull under clothes. A healed piercing will be used to that from normal jewelry.

Anyway. I think that’s all I can think of.

Good luck! Focus on getting pierced and follow the aftercare instructions. Once you have the placement you can decide on the setback.

3. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    thanks @Peter Rabbit , super helpful and sort for the late reply.

lots to think about. i'm not sure a PA would be for me if it weren't for chastity possibilities, and i'm fairly new to chastity so i'll let things marinate for a while.

that's a great piercing site !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice