PA advice/experiences.

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Sublifter49, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    Not sure where to post this question...
    So my wife SHOCKED me tonight by bringing up a cage that involves a piercing..we haven't been at this.life style long and never believed she would EVER want that!

Background I'm am a weightlifter and at times have gotten very large by (all honesty) using steriods. Whether or not your know steriods do not shrink the penis BUT they do shrink the testies...SO ball traping devices tend to cause issues. I have issues of constantly slipping out, especially when working out.( in the gym 5 or 6 days a week)

So Im scared, but intrigued, by the thought of having a PA style device for a cage VS a ball trap device.

So, way too long winded, thoughts on PA piercings VS others? Which percing is the best for chasity devices? Also those that have a PA, how crazy is the pain? Do you leak urine from the bottom of your penis after? (Not that sitting to pee is a big deal)
    Thank you for any and all advice/comments!

2. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    It's the one to do for chastity.
    Hurts like hell for three seconds. Then healing for a couple of weeks is moderately uncomfortable.
    Yes you will leak urine but you'll figure out how to do it properly.
    You wont regret it. Well, maybe for the first bit...

Sublifter49 likes this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I've been thinking about getting a PA for a long time.
    My concerns are about leaking when j get older. Otherwise I'd have done it a long time ago.
    As mentioned by Steve-O all I've read indicates that the PA is the best piercing for chastity and it seems to be pretty universal. The fact that little in what we do seems to get so much agreement should be a big indicator for you.

That said, find a good piercer and let them know why you're getting the PA. It might be a bit embarrassing but they need to know as some do it deeper to ensure that you don't tear it out. Most piercer are cool and they won't be shocked. So don't fear the discussion.

As far as pain. I've read that Ampallang and Apadravya piercings are the most painful. I've never had either of those but did have a dydoe that I loved but had to take out due to migration. The dydoe hurt like I wasn't expecting, in fact I'm glad I got a single one in the center and not the two my ex wanted me to get as I wouldn't have done the second one as it hurt that much.

That said even though the pain was insane it only lasted a few seconds. Now I've heard the PA is much less painful, so you'll be fine. It'll hurt some but you'll live.

Geez now you have me wanting to get the PA again ;-)

Sublifter49 likes this.
  4. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a PA it wasn't that bad. You can pee standing you just have to occlude the piercing hole I used a curved barbell prior to chasity. My device makes me have to sit when I use the bathroom. I have a ridgid half shell. It has multiple options on the ball trapping sizes that may help with your situation. Lastly the only thing I warn about is make sure you gauge up, and make sure you don't end up with migration issues, avoid constant pulling on the piercing... the device I wear is comfortable, I can wear for weeks (nearing a month of nearly constant wear with the exception of wife allowing me out) and no pain no pinching

Sublifter49 likes this.
  5. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    The piercing was painful for about .3 seconds for me. A little sore for about a week, erections were mildly unpleasant for about 2 weeks. I was pierced at 8 gauge, stretched to 6 gauge about 3 months later, and then waited about 6 weeks before using a device. I use a Lori 8A and for those who are visual learners there's photos in the gallery.

Keep in mind that mentally it's no small thing to modify your body permanently. Chances are that if you decide to get pierced it's because you care less about peeing inconveniences than you do about being pierced and figure that you'll just learn as you go and deal with it as it comes. When you're first pierced, the jewelry fits rather snug and so leaking from the bottom will likely not be much of an issue for at least the first several weeks. It starts as just a drop or two and gradually becomes more inconvenient as the piercing gets looser with healing.

With the jewelry in I can still pee at a urinal but it's inconvenient. I only do that if a toilet is unavailable or so unsanitary that I'd rather be inconvenienced at the urinal. But it's pretty much a moot point since I haven't had the jewelry in since...I can't even remember. I think it was over a year ago. Sorry, I take that back. I flew to Texas for business a few months back and used the jewelry to get through security and then put my device back on after. But, I can't remember the last time I tried to pee with the jewelry in, with the device on I can pee at a urinal with no problems at all. I prefer to sit because it's more comfortable and quite frankly more sanitary than letting toilet water splash everywhere.

We considered an apadravya briefly but decided against it because the healing period is at least 6 months, but more like 12-18 months until it's at the point a PA would be after just a couple months. I'm sure @thundar would be happy to elaborate and you can also search for other threads on the same topic. Given that an apadravya or ampallang go through more tissue they would technically be 'better' for chastity, unless you weigh the healing period against that. A well-healed 6ga PA is sufficient for a chastity device for most people.

It seems 50% of the content on this site is about ball-trap devices (BTD) and how to get them fitted, which is the most comfortable, which is most secure, etc. ad infinitum. A ringless device that uses a PA has none of those issues and so about 99% of the logistical headaches associated with chastity are irrelevant. I can't recommend it enough for anyone who has an interest in being locked for more than a few days at a time, or wishes to wear a device as part of normal daily wear like I do. (I'd say 'permanently' but that carries all sorts of connotations for people.)

The only reason I didn't get it done sooner is because I was worried to bring it up to my wife. Once I did, she was all for it and I was pierced only a few days later. I have no regrets other than waiting so long to get it done. I probably wouldn't have had it done if I wasn't going to use it for a chastity device.

Boomer, Ronn and thundar like this.
  6. Sublifter49

Local Time:
    Living curious did you discuss with the piercer what the peircing was for? Lots of great info by the way! Thank you! Still a big decision.

7. Living Curious

Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife came with me so I had the courage to tell him it was going to be used with a chastity device after it was healed. He said something along the lines of 'ok, I'll make sure it's placed high enough' like as if he'd heard it a thousand times before.

8. Sublifter49

Local Time:
    That "outing yourself" is important for proper placement I know but is nerve racking to me! You said you started with and 8 gauge peircing and has a 6 gauge hook on your 8a? Did it heal to be large enough without stretching it further?

9. Living Curious

Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, that's correct.
    I went back to the piercer about 3 months after the initial piercing and stretched to 6 gauge. Then, six weeks after that I felt it was healed sufficiently and I started wearing the device which has a 6 gauge hook.

10. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    If you feel you can't"out yourself just say you are guaging up and want it set back a bit. Solved.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  11. Lanas Pet

Lanas Pet Member

Local Time:
    Sorry for the length, but if this is your first, Lana's sissy pet thought some context might help. This is a post Lana's sissy pet made on another site, 11 years ago, under a previous owner.

It started simply, albeit excitingly: a note from Mistress asking if i was free that afternoon, and could make it to the dungeon at 5pm, She had something she wanted to do. Fortunately, I was able to get out a little early, so I responded positively, which started a series of short, tantalizing notes from her:
    • I want you to get something I can lead you around by.
    • Get over as quick as you can - I'm assuming this will be ok since a tattoo is, and this is less permanent. And no, its not your tattoo.
    • Think - captive bead ring.
    • Wear clean panties.
    • On your way over, say your mantra: I am a slave and would do anything for Mistress.
    • And, finally - She sent me a page with illustrated CPR instructions :O
    OK, so either I'm not very bright, not very experienced, or just in total denial, but I told myself at least that I still wasn't sure what She was going to do. I didn't know what captive bead ring meant, though captive surely sounded fun. And we had discussed my getting a tattoo, with me strongly encouraging it. I knew I was ok with wearing her permanent mark. But if this wasn't a tattoo?

Well, i am obedient. 4:30 pm found me in the car, heading to the dungeon, repeating my mantra. By the way, if you've never tried repeating something for 30 minutes, it's not easy. I got to the dungeon on time, excited and of course a little nervous. Mistress greeted me, checked my panties (white cotton, per instructions), commented that plain was ok since only about 10 people will be seeing them, and had me get into position on the cross facing the wall. Got to get your endorphins going, she explained. I guess that accounted for the lack of a warm-up. I was squirming and squealing even faster than usual. After a few minutes, she had me pull my pants up and head out to the car.
    I still didn't know what was happening. We drove to a tattoo and piercing parlor -- ok, it wasn't a total surprise, but I still was in denial. We walked in, and the operator immediately took notice. He asked Mistress "Did you call for the labia piercing?", to which she answered "No, the Price Albert". After I was revived, Mistress asked if I was surprised :). It took a while for the operator to finish what he was doing and get ready for us, while we browsed tattoos and I mostly zoned out. I pointed out a sign to Mistress that they no longer took credit cards, but any fleeting thoughts of salvation I might have had were quickly extinguished "Oh, that's fine -- did I not mention, I'm buying it for you!"

All too soon it was time. There were some forms to fill out, and he asked "She's not coercing you into this is She?" "Oh, No", Mistress answered for me, laughing. "He said he wanted to do this, and I'm just here for support". Of course, I agreed, and signed the forms. I sat on the operating table -- ok, it wasn't really an operating table, but that's what I was seeing. He said I didn't need to drop my pants, I just needed to slide the penis out. Now, for those of you who don't know, a Prince Albert is placing a hole on the bottom of the penis through to the, ummm, pee hole -- urethra I guess. Anyway, he had a mirror and offered a detailed explanation, but I declined. This was going to be hard enough without knowing what was going to happen.
    There was some more discussion, things like gauges of needles, and the path to take. I didn't participate much, leaning on Mistress expertise. At one point the type of jewelry came up. He recommended a barbell style because it would be easier for me to put on by myself, but Mistress really wanted the captive bead ring. Of course, that's what we got.

Then it started. First he inserted a q-tip with oragel into the urethra to numb it. This caused a lot of squirming on my part, as if a strange man handling my penis wasn't bad enough. When he finished I tried to rely on my sense of humor, asking if it was over? Mistress played along, saying yes, and asking if it hurt much. I replied that it was only a little worse than I expected. Then it was time for the main event. He asked if I wanted countdown, but I declined. To Mistress' undying amusement, he commented how things were, well, retracting . When it happened, I thought I closed my eyes, because everything went black for a couple of seconds. Mistress let me know that didn't happen -- apparently my eyes were *quite* wide open, so the momentary black-out was another first for me.

All that was left was some after care instructions, and the application of some gauze for the (actually quite minimal) bleeding. Mistress mentioned that I would be taking a yoga class later that night, and the operator scored more points by commenting that I would have to explain why it was my period in case there was any blood leakage .
    This all happened nearly 8 weeks ago,, and I'm just about healed. I'm starting to think I may actually survive, though it was touch and go for a while . I never really thought I'd ever get a piercing, and now there's a freaking ring through my penis!!!! I'm still a little squicked by it; I don't think Mistress expected that, but She loves it! She calls it my CB-5 million. I have to sit to pee, but that's been a rule for so many years now I'm not sure I could do it standing up anymore .

It's still a little tough for me to accept, but Mistress loves it so much, that makes it better. And feeling that I'm doing something I honestly don't like, just for Her - well, that makes it a lot better. Thinking about the fact that She paid for a ring and had it put in me, well, it makes me weak in the knees.

Next up, She's threatened to have me wash her lingerie and then support one end of the clothesline through the ring while everything dries. Stay tuned for pictures!

Sublifter49 likes this.
  12. Sublifter49

Local Time:
    Wow! Quite the story! That won't be me...we love our flr and chasity, but we are also busy with full time jobs and horses and dogs and kids. If this happens it will have to be planned well in advance. For me it will require time off of work and (biggest part I hate) time out of the gym!

13. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Get a reverse PA in addition to current PA and you will have achieved an apadravya. Pretty cool, huh?

14. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    Very odd, and rare to not immediately stretch the PA piercing. I was pierced with 8ga but immediately stretched to 6 gauge. Didn't even feel the stretch due to my adrenaline being so high.

This method minimalizes bleeding. The recieving tube is much worse than the needle IMO. But relax, everything will be just fine.

NightA and Peter Rabbit like this.
  15. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    As far as you having to tell the piercer that your doing this for a chastity cage I really do not think that is needed. Tell them you would like it dropped a little further back 5/8-3/4 from the tip and you're fine, they'll be happy to oblige.

Peter Rabbit and Sublifter49 like this.
  16. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    A reverse PA is probably best for chastity but the huge downside is that you have far fewer chastity cage options for that so a regular PA is probably the way to go.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  17. Sublifter49

Local Time:
    For all those that shared thank you for the information! My queen (wife) instructed me to book the appointment after some research and discussion. So over the up coming holiday weekend while she is vacationing and horse riding I will be home starting the healing process. Nervous and curious...I believe we will be ordering the lori's #1...

18. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    I have a reverse pa and a jailbird device. Stil trying to make it work. I am stretched to a 0 gauge and wanted to use a ring through the cage to secure it. However, it's not comfortable. Currently, I have a tunnel in the piercing and am trying different ways to loop something through the tunnel and the cage to make it secure. I must say the RPA is awesome.

19. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    0 gauge is pretty big! I was too much of a chicken to go RPA.

20. Ronn

Ronn Member

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    Very interesting... Thanks for sharing this Living Curious! I'm a total newbie here en very much interested. I'm not fully understanding how it actually locks with a PA (the mechanism). Do you know where I can find some examples?

21. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    The crazy thing about the RPA, I did it myself. I started with a 6 ga. punch and sized up to the 0 ga.

22. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Look at my pics. I have some of my PA in a cage with a ring. Unless you have spreader plyers your in to win.

23. Sublifter49

Local Time:
    http://www.chastitytube.com/device.htm

Ronn, lori sells many cages that use piercings. Most of the hAve a picture to show you how it look one a customer...look around her website it may answer some questions.

Living Curious and Ronn like this.
  24. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    OUCH OUCH OUCHHHHHHHHH

when I got my Dydoe it hurt like I've never felt pain. I can't imagine a reverse PA, let alone doing it to yourself

OUCH

25. Ronn

Ronn Member

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    Thank you so much, certainly cleared things up. How insanely exciting that you booked an appointment!! Please let us know how it went and what you're experiences are :). Good luck!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice