PA-5000 Poll

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by n2npaguy, Oct 17, 2009.

?

Do you own a PA-5000? If so, please reply to my post.

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
Random Thread
  1. n2npaguy

n2npaguy Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    As I am still interested in getting a PA-5000, I thought I would find out how many of you have one and are actively using it (as opposed to bought and realised it is no good or not your thing).

Please can you also post a little about why you bought it, what is so great about it now you use it and what size you are compared to what size you bought?

Thanks.

2. InCB3000

InCB3000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Very effective, comfortable & erotic device

Quite simply, the PA-5000 is very, very effective, comfortable and highly erotic, when sized right. Right from the beginning, I knew that the smallest size would be the best.

1) The effective part is only true if you purchase the smallest possible size. If you truly want to NOT be able to orgasm, the unit should be tight. See other posts for more details. Essentially, the smaller -- the better!

I can see how even one size up (from the smallest 1" size I own) might allow a "ruined" orgasm, and the largest size would allow a full orgasm. But the 1" size frustratingly denies me. Just as designed.

Urination you ask? Okay, you didn't. But everybody urinates. As long as I am not erect, urination is a non-issue. But throw in even a little hardness, and I couldn't even consider urinating. I must think of grandmas or other things to "bring me down." Then, it's no problem at all.

2) The comfortable part also relates to the size you buy. The tighter it is, the less it moves. If the unit is too big and only uses the piercing for keeping in one place, the piercing will be pulled. If the unit is sized properly, the cage itself helps it stay parked.

3) The highly erotic part happens when even the thought of an erection comes up. The tight grip of the PA-5000 feels like my S.O.'s hand is keeping a tight grip on my member, and THAT...IS...EROTIC! Because I enjoy this part so much, it is rewarding and easy to think sexy thoughts and create a nice tight grip anywhere, anytime. I know...sounds creepy but it doesn't show and nobody knows.

The only thing that makes the unit not totally perfect is the little dimple on the underside of the cage, where the supplementary ring is supposed to join to the main cage. The dimple created a very uncomfortable abrasion several months ago, but this has been fixed by using a small, round band-aid on the dimple itself (on the cage). Somebody else fixed this by using fillers on every possible defect and then finished it nicely with paint. I went the low-effort way though.

For me, this is one of those home run devices...effective, erotic, inexpensive, comfortable. Did I mention that it needs to be tight?

3. jimm474

jimm474 Junior Member

St Petersburg, Fl
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    An Excellent Buy

The PA 5000 is worth evey penny and at $90 there are no too many pennies involved. I have a 1.25" and find it just right. I have heard of Millers devices cracking so I didn't want it so tight to cause a crack. The tube covers the sensitive parts of the penis so I can get hot and bothered but cannot get enough to orgasm. It is tight enough to feel good but loose enough to forget you are wearing it. There is no way out without destroying the unit. The 5000 is well worth buying.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Those commenting might do well to advise if they are circumsized or not... it makes a huge difference in the world of chastity.

We loved the device, but yet again the foreskin/piercing issue is ever present.

5. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    I'm circumcized, and have a 1-week old PA. That said, I went ahead and ordered my CB5K and just received it the other day. I measured myself at 1.25, but listening to other people's comments about the size of the tube and being able to orgasm, I decided to get the 1-1/8" tube. Now, I haven't worn it for more than a few minutes, and without the PA attachment since my PA is fresh and way too small at the moment, but it seems like I made the right choice. The 1-1/8" size seems to fit snug, but not too tight, unless I start to get hard.

It will probably be a couple months before I'm stretch up to the correct size so it can be locked on.

6. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    I am circumcised, and got a 1.125" PA5K. I could probably squeeze into a 1.000" size, but only when *very* soft, and I stop being very soft as soon as I start putting a chastity device on. My main problem is that I also get very short when flaccid, and the standard PA5K pulls on the PA piercing, and makes it sore. I cut the underside back, which got rid of the pulling problem, but exposes enough of my penis that I tickle it to orgasm. The tube is tight enough that it is not a very satisfying orgasm, but I would not consider it a "ruined" one, either.

I just put my order in for a custom-sized model from mature metal. I have a lot of confidence that will be the best solution for me.

The one thing I got out of the PA5K was that it encouraged me to stretch my piercing up to a 6 ga, which I like very much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice