PA-5000 on order.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Burger_01, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Hey everyone,
    I finally ordered my next device, a PA-5000. I know that I'm going to fall into the trap of putting all my hopes on a bit of plastic and then being horrendously disappointed, like I have with all previous devices, but I really hope we get some serious usage out of this one.

Of course, I'll contribute what I can when I get it. At the moment, I won't be locking it on because my PA is only 10G and will need to be stretched to 6G at least before I can use it. That will be 4-5 months from now.. as the studio I had my piercing done at suggests 3 months between sizes. I'm almost due to go up to 8G now.

Stay happy

2. Goddess Chris

Goddess Chris Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    My pet is uncomfortable at times in his CB3000, and we have considered a device that uses a PA piercing. I didn't realize those have to be gaged. Is that always the case, or is it possible to do the initial piercing in the large gage? Does anybody know?:sign0144:

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Hi Goddess Chris, welcome to the site.

All piercings will have a gauge; its simply a term for the size of the bar that will be used.

While it may be possible to find someone who will do a PA with a 6 gauge needle, it's probably not recommended. I think the opinion is that large holes take a long time to heal and besides, it will probably hurt a lot more.

When you're putting holes in your privates, I think it's wise to be a bit patient, start smaller and work your way up. :)

4. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    my piercing was with a 6G needle. possible. did it hurt more/less? uh.. i can't really comment to that. Bleeding wasn't too bad. healing didn't take that long. maybe a couple days before i didn't have any burning with urination. Then another month till it was very comfortable. The needle does look scarey big though! lolz

my piercer was very experienced, so i was positive about getting it done in a 6G.

5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Well, since we seem to be drifting off topic, and I'm still waiting for the PA-5000 to turn up, I might as well go along with it!

To compare our experiences Chloe.2b, my 10 Gauge piercing hurt a little, but nothing compared to my nipples. It didn't bleed at all really, except in the shower once the body warmed up for the first two nights. I didn't experience any burning with urination, which was a nice surprise.

It only took about 2 weeks for mine to become very comfortable. I'm glad I got it done smaller.. having a 6 gauge ring there all of a sudden might have been a bit of a shock to me mentally as well as physically. Thanks for your feedback! It's good to know you can get what you want..

6. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    It looks like we're essentially in the same boat, but I already have my 5000. I've tried it on (without the locking portion, of course), it fits well and it seems like it will do its job once it can be locked on.

My piercer said to wait a minimum of a month before the first stretch, and a minimum of two weeks thereafter. However, she also said that you really need to be cautious and take stock of how things feel at the time you're considering stretching -- if you have the slightest doubt it's ready, wait. Using that timetable, it will probably be early in the new year before I'm up to the right size.

My experience was similar to yours (little/no pain, some bleeding the first two days, and feeling essentially normal by two weeks), except she recommended starting with a 14ga. Her reasoning was that it would heal faster having less disturbed skin and that there would be more skin present when stretching it so that it would be less likely to tear. She also recommended using a 3/4" (19mm) bent barbell since it would have a lower profile and get disturbed less while it was healing. It also has the added benefit of letting me stand up and pee almost normally whereas there's a pretty big risk of making a mess with a CBR.

7. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    Dear Burger_01, Thank you for your nice reply! :happy0160:I understand about the guage sizes when piercings are done. I had my nipples done and also my nose. I have decided to have my pet pierced and am just trying to determine which piercing would be best. He was pierced several times before (3 frenum piercings, 2 guiches, and 7 others I can't recall the name of) but several of them irritated him and he got frustrated and took them out. The lori devices either have to be PA or frenum. Our piercer told us that the PA piercings leak urine so we have been hesitant. Do you mind to elaborate about what made you choose a PA instead of frenum, and whether her concerns are correct about urination problems? I'm not trying to be nosey. I just want to make sure my pet is comfortable in his device.

Currently he is scheduled to be released from his CB3000 on Thanksgiving night if he behaves himself like a good slave. I told him it's appropriate to release on Thanksgiving because by then he will truly have something to be Thankful for! :happy0195: LOL! Any advice you or anyone else on this thread could give would be appreciated!

Best wishes with your guaging!

~Goddess Chris

8. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm not Burger, but I'll throw my two cents in anyway. I can say that I don't notice any leaked urine. What I've read is that you'll notice it if you use a smaller gauge jewelry than the hole has been stretched to or if the jewelry has been removed. That said, a finger covering the hole can fix that.

I personally chose a PA for two reasons, one because there seems to be more devices that require it therefore more choice of devices and two because it's supposed to heal quickly and have less problems with healing due to being flushed with urine on a regular basis. Lori also has a few devices that will work with an Aypradavia(sp?) piercing, which I think goes in about the same place a PA does, but it exits through the top of the head, just in front of the crown.

9. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    You're welcome, Goddess Chris!

I chose my PA for 3 key reasons.
    1. I'm uncut. The frenum area is constantly covered by my foreskin and I don't know if there's room in there for a piercing with the skin forward. The piercing studio recommended a PA for uncut guys who want a piercing..

2. I like the look of a PA slightly better

3. I think it's a more versatile chastity piercing.. I can always use a ring and a cable if I want to go back to a CB-3/6000 type device.

My PA is a 10GA curved barbell, not sure on the length. I am able to urinate standing up without too much trouble, I found I just have to pay more attention and change my stance a little. There is a little residue thats harder to shake off than it used to be.. but its not a problem if you're wearing underwear. I'm not sure if I'll be able to urinate standing up with the PA-5000 on.. but then again, I'm not sure I'd want to try. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it, but I kinda wish I'd got it done at a larger gauge.. just wishing things were already ready.. you know.

I like the thanksgiving idea. Make sure it's the end of a long day, and he's really tired too :p

I had my nipples pierced before and was given an antiseptic foam thing to help them heal for the first few weeks. I later took them out because they were irritating me and i didn't know what to do. I was too scared to talk to the piercing studio about it.. too young, too immature. I've since had them re-pierced (got my comeuppance for that, hurt a lot more the second time!!) and they advised about salt water soaking, and that I should do it "anytime the piercings are giving me some grief".
    This is the best advice.. don't take it out, soak it when it feels odd and it feels better the next day. It's like magic, and the best tip I've had!

10. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    A learning experience....

Thanks guys! I'm curious to hear how things go for you as you actually get to wear your PA 5000 for awhile. I think sometimes it's an individual thing as far as healing goes, but if the device is an irritant in itself, that could be a real problem. I suspect the PA 5000 is alot lighter in weight than the CB3000, and therefore much less cumbersome! Keep us posted!

BTW, Burger, I just LOVE your most recent pics! Very cool!

Have a good day gentlemen!
    ~GC

11. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    It's arrived!

First impressions are that it is very light, I really was amazed how light it was.

I was a surprised by the seam on the two halves. The last millers device I had was a CB-2000 and that doesn't have a seam, so although I'd read all this talk about seams splitting etc, I didn't expect a giant fissure running along the length of the tube. Alright so it's not that bad..

I was also surprised by the size of the PA rings. I'm only at 10 Gauge now, and due to go up really.. but these things look huge! I'm sure I'll get used to the idea pretty quickly :)

I put the cage portion on, and paraded around. I'm pretty sure I've got the right I.D., but I don't want to try it and find out that it's not before I'm even locked in it. I'll probably be able to fit the extender tube on too.. which is good because I think it gives a nicer look.

so yeah, it's really light, it seems fairly well made, and I think it looks hot. Thats all I can say right now, until I can put in some more serious hours.

12. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    If you want to give it a longer trial period, try a bent barbell when you stretch up to 8ga. You'll be able to wear the PA-5000 with the barbell, since the bottom-side ball of the bent barbell should partially sit in the notch for the lock and give you a pretty good idea idea of how it will be with the PA attachment. If you're not sure which size barbell, a 3/4" (19mm) might be a good start. I found the 7/8" (22mm) I currently have to be a little too long and snags on stuff, especially when flaccid.

Since I was planning on being home last night, I tried mine on and wore it several hours, and came to many of the same conclusions that you did. It's just a little loose when flaccid, and tight when anything bigger/harder than that. I need to get a shorter bent barbell before I give it a longer go, like overnight, though.

13. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Thanks stealth,

I actually do have a bent barbell at the moment, but like you I feel it is longer than it needs to be. Because of the length it doesn't sit well in the slot, as the other ball is so close to the lower one.

This hasn't stopped me from trialing itduring the day; but I probably won't wear it at night until I can lock it on. I just don't like the idea of getting caught on something in my sleep

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice