PA-5000 - *NEW DEVICE* (from Millers/CB-2000)

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by dixiewrecked, Jun 26, 2009.

1. pet_k

pet_k sissy gurl

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    Ordered one yesterday after spotting this thread. Will share info once I receive it. Got a tracking number today so it's on the way!!:happy0030:

2. jimm474

jimm474 Junior Member

St Petersburg, Fl
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Can an owner of a PA 5000 say how noticeable the device is under clothes.

3. pet_k

pet_k sissy gurl

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    Completely unnoticeable. Device is fantastic for everything...security, comfort, urination, shaving, washing, etc. Only wish that it was available in a wider variety (larger) sizes. i ordered the largest available but could easily use one about 1 3/4" so as to allow a hygiene gap.:anim_25:

FYI-For a couple of pics see my latest photo album "New additions" on my profile page

4. jimm474

jimm474 Junior Member

St Petersburg, Fl
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the info pet k. We will be ordering one.

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I have tried wearing my PA5K twice, and both times I've had to take it off after just a few hours. My penis likes to get very short when not erect, and the constant pull on the piercing is quite painful. I have considered shortening the tube, but I'm afraid that if I make it as short as it needs to be, not enough of the shaft will be covered when I'm erect. The C3K is much better for me for long-term wear.

6. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    This is similar to the problem I'm having. Did you ever get a resolution?

7. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    Yes. I gave up on the PA5K and bought a "Watchful Mistress" from MatureMetal. It fits perfectly (he makes it to the sizes you send him). As far as the "pull on the piercing" problem, I have tried every thing I can think of for this. You can see pictures of my solution in my albums. I wear a 6 ga segment ring, which stays in all the time. It cannot be removed without a pretty hefty spreading tool, and that won't fit thru the end of the WM when it is locked in place. I bought a small dog collar chain, cut it to length, and widened the links on each end so they slip over the shackle of the padlock (you need a Dremel tool for that part). The WM cage is short enough that my penis head doesn't pull back very far, and for what movement there is, the chain allows it to move back and forth without pulling, but still prevents pulling all the way out.

8. dareena

dareena Banned

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    looks great but i find a few problems with it......it plastic,im a metal lover..... you can stimulate the head quite easily so it defeats the purpose of chastity......its like finding a needle in a haystack, trying to find a device on the net that that actually works 100%....loris tube is about the best avaliable in my opinion but her prices are ridiculess, we need someone to replicate them for a more reasonable price???...thanks for sharing!!!! dareena

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice