PA-5000 - *NEW DEVICE* (from Millers/CB-2000)

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by dixiewrecked, Jun 26, 2009.

1. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Hey everyone,
    I just saw that the "Millers" (manufacturers of the cb-2000, cb-3000, the curve, cb-6000, etc..) have created a new device, the PA-5000. Have any of you seen this yet?

http://www.cb-2000.com/pa5000.html

I don't have a PA piercing, so the device is obviously not for me, but it seems like this might be the answer that many people have been looking for?!

It's the same heavy duty "plastic" they make their other devices out, but in a locking shaft tube. Seems like it has the potential to fill a large gap in the market. A lot of people can't wear the trapped ball devices (myself included), and eventually get pierced and switch over to a tube. Until now, Ms. Lori has had the market cornered, but seems like as of lately response and service has been going downhill. Additionally, a lot of people have said their lori's isn't wearable long term because of the weight, and necessity to wear an "A-ring" with it anyways. Well, this device is light, non-metal (don't know if it's airport safe??), doesn't require an "A-ring", and perhaps best of all... CHEAP!!! Looks like only $90 on the website!

What's your opinions? Should Ms. Lori be running scared right now?! Do any of you pierced people see anything that suggests this wouldn't work? Again, I'm not pierced, nor do I have plans to be, and I am in a neosteel, so I don't see myself ever getting one of these, but was just interested to hear all your thoughts on this and whether or not it may be a good solution for a lot of new (or even seasoned) wearers.

Better yet, anyone have one of these yet? Anyone who does, please let us know. Everyone else, just share your thoughts. :evilgrin0010:

2. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    I'm not PA'd either. But don't understand the need for the tape or super glue.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    There's an optional segment that can be glued on. They suggest the tape for temporary use, to make sure you REALLY want to length the tube.

Just looking at it, this is a device for the "showers" not the "growers". Given the minimum diameter is one inch, it looks like the device is about 2 1/4" long from the bottom piercing to the base of the pubis. That means this is designed to fit people with, probably, about a 3 1/4 - 3 1/2" penis, when totally flaccid. That doesn't fly for those of us who would fit best in the mini-birdlocks or cb-6000s. :mad0235:

I like the concept. I just think it's too damn long for many of us. Let's hope they come up with a PA-5000s! lol

mikecb

4. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Yea Mikecb. My thoughts as well. Mistress has considered the PA for me but not really worth it considering my size.

5. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    Interesting.

6. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    [COLOR="CC099"]Looks interesting. The CB with really doesn't work for me. I have a PA but my concern would be my foreskin. I'm about to message the makers now to see what they say.[/COLOR]

7. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I just placed an order for one. I'll post my review when it arrives.

8. lockedby07b

lockedby07b Junior Member

Local Time:
    Has anyone heard what the length dimension is on this for sure? I emailed kept for her but still haven't got a response. I suspect it will be too long for me but it seems to be a promising idea.

9. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    There is a full list for the Diameters on the CB web site but no lengths as far as I could see. I'm tempted to buy one and Master wants me to have one. Looks interesting

10. lockedby07b

lockedby07b Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just got the dimensions from Kept for her, The 5000 is 2-1/2" long and then there is a 3/8" that can be snapped on to extend it. It's not gonna work for me, but maybe this will help someone else decide if it will work for them.

11. devman

devman Junior Member

Local Time:
    since my ball sack is so small and tight it is near to impossible for me to wear a typical ring and cage cd for longer than a few hours. so this looks like really the right way to go for me.
    i have shyed from the lori's because of the weight and cost factor. kind of expensive just to try, and then see it didn't work. this product narrows that danger somewhat.

well, i just placed my order 10 minutes ago....will post upon arrival and trial...

by the way...HELLO !!!
    i'm new here...

greetz, devman

12. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    It looks like eventhough you are locked up with it you could actualy use it to masterbate. Don't know!

13. Gr8Chaste_LesFilling

Gr8Chaste_LesFilling Junior Member

Local Time:
    Legal Battle?

I will be interested to see what Ms. Lori is going to do about this latest offering from the Millers.

Her website makes no secret that she has the patents locked up for any type of chasitity device secured by a piercing. Mentions some increadibly huge daily fine for infringement. I have often wondered if that was just smoke and mirrors. Haven't had the time to research it. I am certain the Millers would have checked into that prior to starting production.

Something you may want to keep an eye on Mature Metal. If it turns out Lori was just fibbing you may think about offering devices with piercing locks. Your pricing is more in line with what I think stainless steel devices should cost.

And a plastic device shouldn't be much more than the $90 the Millers are asking for.

I'll have to think about making a purchase. I am pierced and have had zero luck with captured testicle designs. Hmmmmm?

14. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    Yea Lorie if full of crap. I do not and have never run down a competitor. But all I have heard is complaints about them. From customer service, wrong measurements, time waiting for the product, items that are over weight and uncomfortable, less not forget way way over priced.
    I made it my goal to do a better job in design, construction, and above all customer service. The only reason I have not produced a chastity for piercings it that no one on the planet including my self has come up with a good design. I will not sell anything that I can't wear and actually forget that I am wearing it.
    Funny on those rare occasions when I don't wear one I feel like I forgot my watch. LOL
    I have said my piece I feel better now. :innocent0009:

15. Mark121

Local Time:
    I received my PA5K several days ago, and I can't get it on! The tube part is OK, but the piercing part is supposed to be a 6 gauge. My piercing is 8 g, and I have a taper to get it up to 6 g, but the PA5K pin is just a little too thick. It's more like 5.5 g. I have a 4 g taper on order. Once that arrives, I should be able to get into it and post some pix.

16. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    Mark,
    If the pin is just plastic, and a little too large, can't you just slim it down a little bit? What if you sanded it down a little bit by hand with some rough grit sandpaper, and then went over it with some increasing grits of sandpaper, until it was totally smooth again? I imagine that a thorough washing in rubbing alcohol afterward would easily remove any trace plastic particles, and give you a completely smooth, slightly smaller pin.

Just a thought?!

17. InCB3000

InCB3000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    @Mark121, the CB-2000 website says the pins are 8 gauge. However, another post suggested that the pin was closer to 5 gauge. I can, however, confirm that the pin fits perfectly in my 6 gauge piercing.

@Maturemetal (nice looking products by the way), my 1" PA-5000 absolutely positively prevents any possibility of orgasm. It's just too darn tight yet perfectly comfortable when flaccid. So far, so good, with this brand new device. I would imagine that a larger inner diameter models (the 1-1/8" or 1-1/4") would increase that possibility though.

18. canitouchnow

canitouchnow Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    I'm really looking forward to your review if that is you in your avatar, as it looks like we are anatomically similar. I'm in desperate need of a real cage or tube, and it has to be secure, my current homemade one does the job but could use some more comfort and security.

19. uranus

uranus Junior Member

Montreal
    Local Time:
    I just created a profile here, so I would like to say Hello every one around =)

Up to now, I didnt find alot of review of the pa5k so I would love to see how it's going for you Mark121.

On my side, I bough a cb3k but I normally sleep on my belly. unfortunatly it's almost impossible with a 3k and last night, I still did it but with the presure, it just break down.

So I beleive the pa5k might be a solution.

Thanks every one,

uranus

20. Mark121

Local Time:
    I got my PA piercing enlarged enough to get the PA5K hook thru, but it was too sore to get it thru the tube to lock it in place. I seem to be forming some reactive scar tissue around my PA hole which can be quite tender. At least it isn't migrating! Once I get it squeezed in, I'll post a progress report.

21. devman

devman Junior Member

Local Time:
    newly arrived PA 5000

well, exactly two hours ago is put on the new device....

but the cool part was before that. the doorbell rings...i open...my landlord (female)...heh, i accepted a package for you today while you were at work...i follow her up to her appartment, and she hands over the awaited package.
    if she could have even imagined what she had in her hand, and what she was giving me....now that would have been great !

anyway, have now put it on, and it is immediately obvious that this type of device is the only way for guys built as myself.

the only possible problem that i see from right off, is that the device is longer than my penis. so now the penis is, during normal flacid state, continually being stretched. this can put a constant pressure on one place in the ring canal. this can result in a "growing out" of the piercing.

so i will need to keep my eyes on that. but other than that, i am impressed at the moment. i have made a couple quick pictures, upon recieving the device. please excuse the unshaven pics...will be taken care of..

Attached Files:

22. Mark121

Local Time:
    I have not gotten my PA5K on yet, but I suspect that it may need to be shortened, as I did with my CB3K. The extra ring that comes with the 5K should be useful for that: cut the main piece a bit shorter than needed, then epoxy on the ring to give a nice, smooth finished end.

23. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I'm tempted to get one and I know Master would like me to have one but I'm worried that my foreskin might be too long and end up being pinched all the time. Not sure what the equivalent gage is in millimetres either.

24. devman

devman Junior Member

Local Time:
    guage-millimeter conversions

here is a little file with the different guage sizes and their equivalent in mm...

Attached Files:

25. devman

devman Junior Member

Local Time:
    new pics

so, i have had the device on for almost 24 hours now, and can't detect any problems at the moment. it is very light to wear, and does not let too much weight hang on the pa. i notice a bit of tenderness in the front of the urinal canal, but that is usually the case when a new ring is in, or sits in the canal differently than usual. this should go away after the first few days.

and this is great, i was able to shave without removing the device...very handy.

so, here a new pic, and a few more in my profile.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice