P.A. Painful during sex?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DoesasTold, Jan 28, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Hello everyone. I had an 8ga Prince Albert piercing 8 weeks ago and I’m having some issues. I was wondering if this is just the way it will be or if it will get better, or even if something is wrong.

Generally speaking I do not have any issues in daily wear. I can only tell it’s there is it snags on my shorts as I shift or bend over on a certain way. Uncomfortable but not painful. However, as my bride has been patiently waiting for me to heal so she could have a test drive with the new piercing we went for it and had sex. That was at about 5 weeks.

The pain that I feel is very strange and not consistent. It happens when the ring is pushed sort of into the urethra head on and it gives a strange pain in the urethra. I can’t tell if the pain is at the piercing hole or not when I feel it but I only feel that pain when it is getting pushed on in a head on way. Since sex is exactly that motion experienced some acute pain through the whole ordeal and I had to go very slowly.

I feel terrible about it because this whole thing is to give her pleasure and to ultimately lock in a device that I can’t pull out of until she is ready. We did it one more time 2 weeks later and the pain was very similar. It doesn’t stop me from reaching an orgasm and I was able to give her one thank heavens! But, I’m not sure if this goes away or if it is the grin and bear it type of pain. I also want to be assured that I’m not causing a potential issue as well. I’m terrified of it ripping out. If it’s a simple as “it’s only bruising the urethra” I suppose I can deal with it.

just wondering if anyone has similar issues or if it will get better. :(

2. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    I have a 4 gauge 5/8 inch diameter PA ring. Started out with 12 gauge & kept stretching to larger sizes. The 4 gauge gives me hardly any discomfort at all with sex or with extra padlock thru PA while in chastity cage. B198BD89-80D8-4A00-9220-803ED6A52B08.jpeg 7C7903F7-5919-42AD-94B8-CC389FAF2A5B.jpeg B198BD89-80D8-4A00-9220-803ED6A52B08.jpeg 7C7903F7-5919-42AD-94B8-CC389FAF2A5B.jpeg U

LukeVallentine likes this.
  3. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    You need to wait longer than 8 weeks. Initial healing is at least 8 weeks, but could be longer.

And, even after initial healing, you should be careful with it for a few months longer.

Also, 8 gauge is on the small size. I suggest stretching up after 12 weeks.

corsac likes this.
  4. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    I had pain until I got to a 4ga myself. Then it was all just fine. Just give it a bit more time!

Alceste likes this.
  5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Definitely more time!!! I waited 6 months before wearing a Pa secured device and also found that going up to larger gauges helped enormously. Once I got to 0 gauge D allowed PIV just to experience the difference (that was about 10 years ago). Her comment from memory was it was nicely different but no need to try it again. The piercing is only used for chastity and security now., which it does very effectively. I have also found that tube only devices can pull on the piercing due to weight, we now use a Rigid Chastity Model 5 after 7 years in a Loris#5a. The new cage is so comfortable that I forget its on, it doesn't allow any type of erection and has been tested as orgasm proof by D with her Magic wand. Due to its design there is no pulling or pinching on the piercing, the hook just sits perfectly on the piercing.

borbulls1961 and LukeVallentine like this.
  6. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Normal. You should be fine to have sex but some discomfort is to be expected.

7. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies guys. I’m definitely gonna go up at least one more size to 6 maybe even 4 before trying to use it for chastity. I couldn’t find anything on google about about whether it was to be expected to have general discomfort during sex after getting pierced. If that is just what most people experience I won’t worry too much about it and just deal with it or take it out for sex. Most I could find was after care for the wound and wearing a condom and items like that.

I’ll definitely give it another 4 weeks of healing before I get concerned with pain during sex. Then it’s up to the next size I suppose.

She really said she could feel it and enjoyed it so that’s good at least! Not that it happens that often. Lol. 2 times in the last 8 weeks we’re really tearing up the sheets!! :)

8. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Initially at least it's definitely worth wearing a condom, even two or more, to reduce the movement on the PA as you thrust. Also you'll probably find that from smaller sizes it will stretch up naturally. I went from 2.4mm to 3.2mm to 4mm to 5mm to 6mm over a couple of years and the last step was the only one than need any real stretching.

9. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    You should stretch up to a larger gauge. I have a 2 gauge, and it is very comfortable

10. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I’m definitely going to at least 4. I have reservations about going any bigger. The m still not completely sold that this is a Lifelong decision and want to keep open the option that it will close if I take it out. I’m not obsessed with that as I know I can just cover the hole when peeing. I want to see how the 4 ga feels and get a cheapest cage to see how it feels hanging in that before I kick out some money for high grade things. :)

11. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4 is fine. But 8 is not. Enjoy

12. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    PA must be:
    inner diameter= PA gauge
    inner diameter 10mm=00 gauge (10mm)
    :)

13. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    You should wait a bit longer before penetration. I agree with the others you should also go for a thicker ring.
    Don't quite understand why it snags on your shorts...I recommend a segment ring which also removes the possibility of the ball rubbing on the actual piercing.
    Once it is fully healed a PA piercing in my experience will never close up unlike nearly all other piercings.

14. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I agree on a thicker gauge. It’s just what I was pierced at was 8 ga and from most of what I could gather that many folks were having sex after a month. That’s why I was confused as to why there is so much comfort and decided to ask the experts here for some real life experiences. :)

Right now I have a curved barbell that is open and sometime when putting the little guy back in the shorts after peeing the open end will catch the side of the shorts opening. Or when I roll over in bed it can catch the sheets. Not a big deal but it catches my attention when it happens. I plan to use a captured bead ring or a segment after I size up until I settle on a new cage. I Didn’t want to waste the money getting a second ring this size. I had asked about the captured bead ring and my pierced said she didn’t think it was a good idea to start with it but fine after healing.

15. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am getting pierced starting with an 8 gauge and making my way down to a 2 gauge as most of the caged I find require a 2 gauge.
    You really need to decide if it is what you want before going any farther completely commit or pull the piercing out

16. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I’m ok with the piercing. I am committed to keeping it as long as I want to and dealing with the aftermath if I decide to take it out.

The threads is really about whether the discomfort I am feeling during sex is normal. As most of the posts seem to indicate it is normal and I need more time to let it heal. So I will let it heal a few more weeks and stretch to 6 and take stock at that point.

At the end of the day using it for chastity and my wife enjoying the sight and feel of it are the the goals. If it means going to 4 then it is what it is. I won’t cry about it if I don’t like it at that point. I just like to keep options open as long as I can before I cross lines of no return.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  17. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    My guess is that being a barbell rather than a ring is a large part of the issue, and from what you say I'm guessing you're circumcised so there'll be more pulling and twisting force on it as you thrust. Maybe plan to stretch up and switch to a ring as soon as possible.

DoesasTold likes this.
  18. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I agree. I’m thinking I didn’t explain the ring it’s almost completely circular but now am the way. I want to get a captured bead ring but will do so when I get to the 6. The end of the circular barbel does try to go down my urethra when I thrust so that kinda sucks. But I don’t suspect we will be doing that much anyway so I guess it might be a moot point. Lol.

19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Good information. We have discussed peirising but waiting to see where chastity journey takes us.

Good luck. Don't rush it.

20. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Thought I’d give this an update. Got the PA back in early December 2020. It took a long tome to heal to the point that we could try sex. I was able to go to the 6 ga ring rather easily but I have tried 2 times in the last 2 weeks to get the taper for the 4ga through so I can put that new ring in. It just doesn’t want to go sink don’t force it.

sex has been better but not completely uncomfortable. I just don’t complain about it because she is enjoying it and most importantly, we have been having more intimate time with each other and that is good for us. I’m hoping to get the 4ga in soon so I can be settled in and see if it feels better during intercourse.

21. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    I wore a 4 gauge padlock for 2 weeks & the extra weight stretched gradually. The 2 gauge slipped right in. Might be worth a try?

22. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    That’s a good idea. My 6ga is Niobium and very light. The issue is that I am locked in the Mature Metal Queens Keep and the ring is going through it so I can’t take it off. But the real reason is that I’m just recently (past couple weeks ) back locked after a few month absence where my “wondering ways” earned me a fair amount of scorn from my wife. I don’t want to unlock to try that method because I know I’ll fall right back off the wagon.

But then again, maybe it’s a take a step backwards to take two steps forward deal! I’ll run it by my lady. :)

23. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Dofferent from the first 10 posts I've read it helped ke a lot to change the diameter of the piercing. I used 18 mm inside diameter first and than changed to 15 mm.
    Made one hell of a difference to me and the wife appreciated it as well.

Good luck

24. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Sex has gotten much easier. I suspect that when I can manage the 4ga ring and settle there it might be even more comfy during intercourse. It took forever to not feel terrible and made me question my decision making! Lol

25. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    The jewelry ball tickles my urethra so it makes me cum even quicker than normal. Being caged 24/7 I do tend to reach climax when allowed penetration but with the jewelry in...OMG it's like a little tongue flick right on the end of my penis every time I thrust.

My Miss loves the jewelry though and she just loves being 'plowed' as she calls it as it taps on her cervix in an apparently pleasing way.

DoesasTold likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice