1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chastity Mansion - The most popular community for male chastity on the web. We are glad you have found us!

PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:

A guide for avatars

We encourage all members to upload an avatar photo to make you recognisable. However, please keep your avatar clean and do not use a photo of a penis (locked or unlocked), or any kind of crotch photo. It can be disconcerting, especially for our ladies, to look at a discussion and see lots of locked penis photos :)
    We have a gallery section where you are welcome to upload photos of you wearing your chastity device. :)

Behaviour on the site

Please remember that you are in the company of members who might not be as open minded as you, if you could remember to keep your posts and particularly thread titles respectful to all, that would be very helpful. We like to include all topics related to chastity on the site, but not at the expense of turning others away. :)

It's best to start at the foyer

It's good to let everyone know you are new and say a little about yourself. Drop into the Foyer section and leave a "Hello - I am here!" message - long or short, it's up to you. :)

Management Team

Please contact
    L-u-c-y or Mistress Jules if you have any problems with your account.
    Welcome to our community! Have fun and enjoy the site!
    Jens & Lucy
    Dismiss Notice

Ownership Tattoo Ideas?

Discussion in 'The Pedestal' started by Tina's Bitch, Aug 7, 2017.

1. IMG_5794.JPG Mistress Tina wants me to get a tattoo right above my cage in the pubic area as a sign of my love and commitment to her and as well to show that I am her property. This is one that found. A banner would be added at the bottom with my name "Tina's Bitch".

Any other ideas for a tattoo?

Penney, joe01, RexVa and 2 others like this.
  2. This is a terrific idea! What a wonderful commitment consideration.

Tina's Bitch likes this.
  3. I think it is a not so good idea because most people will not be with the same wife or mistress for the rest of their life. If you move on to another Mistress/wife, they are not going to want to stare at someone else's name. It the number one thing not to do when getting a tattoo, but there are always optimist and those who cannot think past their current fetish. I live among 150,000+ seniors and some have tattoos that are inappropriate for their age, are disliked by their new wife or did not hold up well over time.

However, you are the one who has to live with the consequences, so it is your call. What you might want to do instead is obtain a slave number from the online slave registry and tattoo that number instead of any name or even tattoo it as a bar code. That makes it easier to write over in the future. I think that a simple bar code on the back of the neck or above your pubic area is the way to go if you are sure that you will be with the same person the rest of your life. They are easy to tattoo over but scream that you are owned.

This is something you need to decide on and not strangers who do not have to live with the consequences and will suggest anything that they fantasize about. What sounds like a good idea now is usually not so good when you are older. Your life, your decision.

tomf_22033 and Zeb6 like this.
  4. Thanks for your input Vinny. My Mistress/Wife and I have been married for 20 year and love and respect each other more now that I am in chastity, then ever before.

I am registered with the Slave Registy but the idea of a bar code tattoo does not sit well with my wife. She likes the heart padlock and the flowers.

locked17 and gary170 like this.
  5. Each to their own and you are both certainly mature enough to have thought things through.
    However my normal advice to anyone is do not have names tattooed on although removal or cover-up of small areas is much more doable these days.

Tina's Bitch likes this.
  6. Mistress had me tattooed I'm marked for life and proud

Attached Files:

Sub2785 likes this.
  7. Mistress Sonia demanded Her simple Ownership tattoo to be always visible. Located on the inside of left wrist.

Represents: Sonia / slave / links of a chain / infinity

Attached Files:

Mash2214 and locked17 like this.
  8. The only one of my slaves who wanted and got tattooed with my mark, is now married to my ex-girlfriend.

I'm very happy for the to be both together and well away from me.

The tattoo on her buttocks was over-tattooed with her mark.

As some say above, few relationships last forever!

Guy

9. Putting a significant other's name or nick is pretty much NEVER a good idea. I can think of a few edge cases, but seriously, don't put your spouses name in a tat.

That being said, my Lady is definitely going to have me tattooed one day, but she hasn't announced what it might be yet. Not that it matters, a permanent anklet on my foot and a chastity cage key on her neck seems to send a message anyway, lol.

10. Love the tattoo idea... I have something similar but I stayed away from my keyholder's name.

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      96.5 KB
      Views:
    Penney likes this.
  11. In my opinion if you submit then you submit, if Mistress wants her mark put on her sub then so be it

Penney and locked17 like this.
  12. Doesn't really do it, it could mean superman or soft cock that is not commitment

13. Nice

locked17 likes this.
  14. I am in total accord. If the thought pleases Mistress, I am happy to comply. We've entered into this arrangement together so her interests are in alignment with mine. I'm sure we'd discuss the pros and cons and she'd decide from there.

15. That's very subtle. Doesn't really say what it is.

16. image.jpg image.jpg .

You can always get a tattoo of the Rio Olympics. People may think your an athlete or What does it look like to you?

Chastitybf88 likes this.
  17. a chastity cage -- who knew

18. L-u-c-y (Partner)

L-u-c-y (Partner) Chief Goddess
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

One of my female slaves has this tattoo (only temporary though :) )

20772005_10159245470370714_2009617704_o.jpg

19. If that's a genuine tattoo then much respect to you. Wow you are so brave. Who's idea was it?

20. That's a brilliant tattoo. You must be pleased with it.

locked17 likes this.
  21. I assure you my tat is genuine. Here is a pic of my mistress touching my clit for the last time just enforce I was locked for life. My hairs are growing because I could not shave for a month after having my tat done

22. It was Mistresses idea

23. Sorry here is the pic

Attached Files:

24. Full
    Full respect to you. Did you know the tattooist? What was his reaction when you told them what you wanted?

25. The tattooist was a mature lady who has her own studio. She is appointment only so there are no walk ins. She was fine with it, she made a few jokes and then just got on with it. It took just over 2 hours

locked17 likes this.