Overnight caging

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ms King, Jan 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Hello,
    I’d welcome advice please.
    My boy have been attempting to move towards 24/7 or mostly caged since November. We’ve been toying with chastity for a year or so.
    We’re on our 5th cage, the first metal one, and we’re pretty happ with it. It’s comfortable to wear, he can’t escape- he can get his cock out when it’s soft, but I think it would pull his balls off if he got hard while his cock was out the cage... so no point trying.
    He’s been following tips on here, and is *much* happier now he’s discovered
    A) use Vaseline
    B) don’t use too much Vaseline
    He can now wear all day with no problem, it’s comfortable, and causes no pain.
    But we’re steuggling to use it at night. He has slept in it once, and woke 5 times in extreme discomfort.
    He can get partially hard in it, and that pulls it down and turns his balls blue.
    He’s quite big, so several cages have been impossible to get on, or to get on without horrific pinching. The current one is quite a good fit but allows a little growth.

How do we get past the night time problem?
    I don’t want him to do damage by pulling his balls until they’re purple all night, but waking up with an uncaged boy is leading to way too much PIV and coming (my resolve is weak when I wake to him pressed against me), and I just want him locked solid for a while.

Would a smaller cage help?
    Does it get better with perseverance?
    Is measured the only way to make it work?

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Where is he using the vaseline? On the testicle ring?

The ideal cage is the smallest one that a man can wear without causing other issues. Room to grow is actually a bad thing. You want to clamp down on things are soon as possible.

This issue is one of the main reasons to make the transition into a custom device.

Yes. You learn to deal with being woken up, you learn how to minimize that issue (not drinking later at night. Getting up and peeing the first time you wake up), and I feel like your body starts to learn that night time erections are bad and you have fewer of them while caged.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Finding that perfect cage that you can wear all the time is as you already know difficult. It sounds to me like the base ring is a little to small making it to tight during nocturnal erections. I also still get these but don’t have to get out of bed anymore.

Ms King likes this.
  4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    You don't say what kind of cage it is; if it's not custom-made, then it might be too long. When he gets an erection, it will pull the cage forward and tug at the ring behind the testicles. So a smaller cage will keep him from any growth at all. Also, it's possible the gap between the cage and ring is wrong as well.

Kylara and Ms King like this.
  5. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    #5 Jinkyu, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    I'm by far the not the expert but I'll add my 10 cents. I don't like talking about size but I added some details for perspective. This may be a bit rambly but I wanted to sprinkle in some of my observations about the mechanics of chastity and what works for me.

I'm a grower; a bit above average size, 7 inches hard and 3-ish inches soft. I was shocked that I'm comfortable in a chinese cage listed on the site as "small". Its pretty tight at my very softest (room temp, not arctic skinny-dipping...). Tight as in my head stays in the tip area of the cage no matter how much i move the cage even if I'm completely soft. Having a cage like this prevents what I guess I would call "head ratcheting" where you get hard, push the cage forward, soften up and pull back a few mm in the cage, harden up and push forward, soften up and pull back a few more mm... eventually your head is half way back in the cage and you end up pulling your balls 2-3 inches further out than before!

So the cage i have is a bit pinchy as well. My wife will probably never be able to put it on for me; it's a delicate dance to get on but I'm able to get it on in about a minute of I'm not aroused. It took me a week of spending 10 minutes in a cold shower to figure out the right tricks to get it on FYI. Since it's tight, and *really* tight when I start to get hard, i dont have many erections unless I start getting a dirty mind, wife teases me, or morning/nighttime wood, which goes away when I pee. After a few nights under my belt, it got easier to wear overnight. I chugged a glass of water last night and didn't even wake up, which surprised me.

Erections are still awkward. They pull my balls way forward but the super tightness of the cage makes it go away pretty quickly. When I start to get worked up, I become very aware of the cage, even just getting semi-erect, so it's a good physical reminder to stop my dirty thoughts!

I've also got some low hanging fruit which seems to prevent the pulling caused blueballs. I *really* recommend getting recommendations from others on here but you might try some ballsack stretching for when he does get hard. I think they call the device to do this a ball parachute?

Hope this helps!

6. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    If you can get the fit just right so that the flaccid penis is perfectly contained. I say it this way because if you get the fit exact on the flacid penis, that will then "contain" the penis at that size. However you MUST also get the base ring size right also. To big a base ring and the whole device just slides forward taking your balls with it ... To small of a base ring and it is uncomfortable.

In the perfect fit your erection is contained and the base ring only moves forward slightly (not to a point of pulling on your balls). I can be teased to a raging erection and my base ring only sides down maybe 3/4 inch and my penis can not grow in length or diameter ... so any "growth" happens in the "body" but the cage is still containing everything.

The point of the above is that the "off the self" cages are great for honing in on the right size / shape / look ... but nothing beats a custom cage that you can have made to fit you perfect ... I say this as a person that tried most of the mainstream cages (not all the chinese knock-offs) and just could not get the right fit, but as soon as I got a custom everything changed.

Ms King likes this.
  7. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you, I definitely think he’s got too much room. He uses vadaline on the tip, he kept getting pinching, or really tender bits rubbing at they poke through the cage, the Vaseline has made a hug difference in keeping it smooth and comfy through the day.

8. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    I used a piece of 550 cord/parachute cord and made a belt when I was struggling with sleeping at night. The rope was soft and not rough to cause extra chafing. But it also wouldn’t allow stretching then at night the belt held the base ring from pulling away from my body helped no to contain the erections of a grower.
    Now I am in a PA style cage. Let it grow but still can’t use it for anything or get to any sweet spots.
    The ring has to be RIGHT, but the cage. You will be amazed at what he can squeeze into.
    Get the base ring correct and he probably will need a cage closer to 2”

Ms King and Dumb1 like this.
  9. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your replies so far. I think, from reading, that he’s got too big a cage (he’s got over 3/4 in the end when flaccid) and I think that he either has too big a base ring. Or the wrong sized gap- it pulls a long way down when he gets hard, more than an inch, and he has to pull it up a few times in the day.
    This has been really useful, both in working out what “snug” should look like, and in seeing how a custom could be.
    The current one is a metal cage, knock off from China, but is 100* better than the other plastic ones we’d tried.
    I didn’t want us to shell out on a custom one, and find out that the issues we were having were inevitable, or just growing pains (cause the pun) while my boy gets used to it.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    making some form of support belt to wear at night is the easiest and most effective treatment and is so easy to do with either an old belt or a length of bootlace or string. it wont hurt to try it out and see yourself the differece it will make.

Ms King likes this.
  11. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    If he usually has 3/4” gap in the end of the cage it is definitely too big. Need to see what his biggest gap is over a few days span. Then take his biggest gap measurement and add 1/4” minimum (I went 1/2”). Then subtract that from his current cage length. That will be his cage length he actually needs.
    My cage was only 1-1/2”. But my erection is 6-3/4”. It is a mature metal jailbird and I wore it 3 weeks without using the key once. The key was only used then because my queen just had to have me hard inside of her. I could of kept going as long as she wanted trouble free

Rectrix and Ms King like this.
  12. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Its never easy getting the right fit. You do have a better chance going for a custom device.
    I have both custom ( MM Jailbird ) and a couple of cheap knock offs.

I can sleep through the night wearing the custom or the knock off.
    The thing that made a massive difference was the cage size.
    The cage fits better with little or no growing room.

The ring again is trial and error. Have a look on Mature Metal's site for sizing tips.
    It takes time to used to sleeping locked. I used to wake up 5 or 6 times a night.
    I can sleep through most nights now.

Ms King likes this.
  13. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    There should be no room left in the cage when he is flacid. Cage should even be slightly smaller than a flacid penis.
    About base ring... You might have the right size from what I read.
    The right size cage helps with the problem he is experiencing. Erection should not push cage away from the body. That hurts the testicles.
    In the right cage penis just swells a bit and that's it. That is if there is not too much oil or other lubricant around the base ring (that again allows cage to move away).

jmanque and Ms King like this.
  14. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    I'd also recommend wearing some very snug underwear that will not stretch....this helps hold the entire "package" close to the body.

In my early days I wore nothing to bed except my tube.......OUCH! So now I pack everything in a tight jockstrap and such.

Ms King likes this.
  15. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    I have been trying to find a good fit for the last year and a bit. I tried telling myself that I needed the extra room and always got a metal device with extra space. As a backdrop I did try the silicone and the hard plastic but then went to metal. Tried a birdcage type device and a curve. Always had problems when wearing anything remotely tight.

Finally I relented and listened to the advice to go smaller. I needed a diameter of at least 35mm and found a metal device with the correct diameter and only 45mm long. For context I am around 8 inches fully erect so I figured it would be problematic. Never been more comfortable.

Go smaller. Only waking once a night and sometimes I am sleeping all the way through. My KH is happy and she loves the look.

Narciso, Rectrix, Robo and 2 others like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
  17. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hi, this link seemed to go to a whole list of different types of cage; which ones are the ones you like?

18. Bob Grant

Bob Grant Member

Local Time:
    I use the 45 mm size ring. and its cheap, so thats a plus. I worn it for over a month with no access to keys. only removed to go through metal detectors, but thats all. after shower, use lotion around the base ring. it wont let me post link to it, but im posting screenshot of it on amazon.
    happygo.jpg

Ms King likes this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I in the 304 stainless steel called easy to pee cus Miss Shelly likes to torment my foreskin

JohnK and Ms King like this.
  20. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you.

21. Ms King

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you.

22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As you can see from the responses so far @Ms King The answer to a simple question depends on so many different things. The penise is a remarkable creation it can be so small and grow so big and can be so different from one man to another. Caging it is a challenge that is different for everyone . What works for me may not work for someone else. The only similarity is being Locked Will Work for everyone. LFL

Queensbitch likes this.
  23. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    Well... thanks for sharing this. Many years ago I had a Curve which was WAY too big for me and was something I wore 24/7. The most uncomfortable time was when wearing while driving. Was a nightmare. Long story short, we gave up on it. Years later to last year I bizarrely started think about chastity again. I realized I was wasting far too much time getting myself off and not paying enough time to my wife. She was against the idea so it caused a bit of stress between us and I spoke about briefly on here.
    Now we have recently been talking about it during our intimate moments and she has told me that she is not happy that I constantly STILL relieve myself. What has also been happening is that my night time erections have actually been waking me up sometimes 3 or 4 times a night. So she has told me I need to order a cock cage!!
    Therefore I have ordered one of the metal really small cages that will be delivered any day now!!!
    The point of this lengthy reply is, apart from saying “Hi All!! I’m back’!” Is to let you know I will soon be able to test ride a new cage and will let you know how the night times go. It’s small so simply will not allow any growth!! I will let you know how it goes!!

Ms King likes this.
  24. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Lots of good advice already. I am "a grower" and my JailBird cage is a half inch shorter than my flaccid length. So my penis is always pushed down a bit but not so much as to be uncomfortable for longterm wear. I use an oval ring. It is my third metal cage so ring sizing has been settled to suit me by now. I always put a small amount of e45 round the ring parts before bed. On average i wake up a couple of times a night realising i am hard in the cage. I acknowledge it, it is not particularly uncomfortable, and invariably I get back to sleep quite quickly.

Allen1987 and Mash2214 like this.
  25. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    @Ms King it's pretty clear his device is too big. There should be no extra end space in the cage when flaccid and not much extra diameter either; extra space just allows him to get a running start. I'm a big believer in the oval back rings, as well. My primary cage is the A273. See my photos in galleries No Erection Allowed Pt 3 and Pt 4 for what a proper flaccid fit looks like and how it responds under nocturnal pressures.

Even with proper fit, some nights he'll wake up straining. This lessons over time but in my experience doesn't totally go away.

Ms King likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice