Over the counter feminizing medications

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by SlaveBridget, Feb 19, 2017.

1. SlaveBridget

SlaveBridget Cuckold Sissy Slave Bridget

Technical Sales / Engineering
    Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    I was wondering if anyone has anyone had any luck with non-prescription pills or supplements that have worked for you in achieving any of the following:

- breast growth
    - softer skin
    - less and finer hair growth on legs or body
    - just giving you a feeling of being softer and more feminine

I did take prescribed hormones for a short time but after seeing some great results for all of the above I was unable to continue taking them because of some really awful side effects like constant bad headaches and mood swings that were off the charts. One time I cried for no reason for an hour and could not stop. But the headaches were the reason I had to quit. In just a short time my breasts grew to almost a full B cup and I still pretty much have that. I have to wear sports bras so they wont show under my male clothes so I am not so much wanting larger boobs although that is still of interest to me. But what I am hoping for is something that will help me get that wonderful feeling I had from HRT which was softer skin, less hair growth, and an incredible calmness and feeling of femininity inside.

I have done some research online and it seems that most of the herbal solutions are not really that effective. I tried taking a hormones replacement supplement made by Solaray and liked how it made me feel as far as more feminine (could have been in my head too I will admit) but it spiked my blood pressure and at my age I dont think that is a good thing so I stopped. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    you should check out breastnexum.com. Though I dont think anything will compete with actual perscription hormones.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  3. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    I did try Triple strength mammary they did seam to be working had someone ask if I was growing breast .I was trying for a small cup size but had to stop when the store closed didn't want the cross boarder shipping .

4. SlaveBridget

SlaveBridget Cuckold Sissy Slave Bridget

Technical Sales / Engineering
    Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Thanks for the advice so far. I did check out that breastnexum site and it was pretty interesting. Honestly if my boobs didnt get much bigger I would not care. They are already big enough where I have to hide them like I said and sometimes that is not easy. Despite quitting hormones the breast size increase seems permanent but what I really miss is the feeling I had inside and some other physical changes outside. When I wasnt having horrible headaches I loved how I felt inside. It was so different. Calmer, everything slowed down for me and I felt delicate. It was so wonderful. Plus my skin got softer and my face got more rounded and more feminine. If I could just find something over the counter to give me that feeling inside I would love it and am hopeful that I can because I did get that feeling slightly from the Solaray product I mentioned. Too bad it spiked my blood pressure. I am hoping someone else might know of something and let me know. Thanks!

5. Sub Dave

Sub Dave Active member

Submissive Transsexual
    North Eastern USA
    Local Time:

6. markgaugh

markgaugh New member

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    You should go for breast surgery.

7. markgaugh

markgaugh New member

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    If you have any question regarding breast growth and enlargement and want to take best solutions consult our professional doctors . For complete information you can visit Breast enlargement page.

8. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    puraria mirifica is the best herbal alternative to HRT will deffantly make your skin mucxh softer help with the hair groth situatin and will grow breasts but it can also cause mood swings it did for me anyway . the other thing that ocurs to me could you simply not take a lower dosage of the hrt you were on

9. Sunae

Sunae Active member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    So about two Years later, did you find your perfect Titty Sciddles?
    I saw some interesting suggestions here, but after so much Time it might be usefull to ask again, because now you might have done some testing?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice