Over or under?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Joshers2005, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

If you didn't know by know, the cages with the parallel bar opening can be dangerous as the head of your penis can pop out. I can feel you that it feels like you stuck your penis in a bottle; painful and quite embarrassing, especially if you need to hacksaw the cage. Ouch.

I have looked into multiple enclosed-end devices of the same design/style I had before and found out that the pee-hole is too small for my preference. Out of all the results I found, the end-design of the custom Jailbird from Mature Metal is my top #1 favorite! Sadly, I am not planning to spend $250 {for something that might be worth it} as I enjoy the Shaped Rings with the integrated lock inside the ring and I got my body used to the Chinese design. I have tried on both type of ring designs and I noticed that the Chinese shaped rings will grip to my body better as they are shaped more like my own crotch. Chastity is not my priority. I do not wear it longer than 8 hours each day, and I am at the bridge of quitting chastity as I didn't know there would be issues and adjustments with devices. You can say anything you can to try and convince me to go custom and I will not take it in as I am sticking to the Chinese devices no matter what. Sorry.

Back on topic. When it comes to Chinese Devices, there is no end design like the contender that has the space my penis needs. As a result, I have to use my craft skills and creativity to create one using the 58mm cage that is the closest to custom as I will get. I am using JB Weld as I have no idea how to solder or weld. I believe that JB Weld should be strong enough and if not, there are probably other good epoxy's that will hold the pressure of an erect penis pushing at the end. Now to my main question,

IMG_0775.jpg

Is it best to JB Weld the rods from the outside of the cage (over) or through the inside of the cage (under)? The image shows both methods. If I do it under, I am not sure how to cut the rod shorter as I have no vice to clamp the rod into when using the hacksaw.

I asked a question in another thread that nobody answered, so I'll ask it here as well as it applies to the pressure and how much epoxy I should use. When wearing a cage {even one 5-7mm longer that the penis}, is it normal for the top of the base-ring to slide 30-40mm up the hard shaft when erect?

The base ring sliding up and down that much makes me my penis sore, so I made a good chain belt...and that is when I discovered the emergency situation. If I didn't have the belt on, there is a chance that I would have woken up overnight to the stinging sensation of the cage pushing down on my cock too tight as it is half-way up my shaft. I am a extreme grower; I grow more than twice my flaccid length when erect. Maybe I am back to point A and I need to take a look at 120mm cages. Ugh.

By the way, I am using a 45mm ring and it is a tight fit. It takes time to put on as I have to push the balls through with force and then pinch the fully flaccid penis though the very small space provided, so there is no need for a smaller base ring. I have a 50mm ring, which takes away pressure when semi-erect.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    If you intend to stick with chastity, buy the Jailbird. I spent a lot of money on 4 other devices before I bought my Jailbird. Wasted money and would have been cheaper had I bought the Jailbird first. I actually wear mine all the time except for not practical like going to the Doctor. My Jailbird is so comfortable that wearing it is not a problem or uncomfortable.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  3. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

The Jailbird looks nice but I still prefer that lock system that is built into the base-ring. Like I said, I prefer the Chinese rings and they don't pinch me that much. I find the ring the Jailbird comes to be very uncomfortable...if the Jailbird had that style of ring, I would have been saving up that $250 weeks ago although I cannot use my family's charge-card!! Sadly, it does not, so I am not getting it. Mature Metal does not have Pay-Pal where I can use gift-cards! Bummer.

4. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

Vinny, I measured everything many times. The cage I have now the perfect length, the base ring is the best diameter, and but throughout every device I had whether too short or a bit too long, I would still be coming across these issues of the cage sliding up and pushing hard on the shaft when erect. Therefore, I feel cage/ring sizes has no cause with this issue. I think it has to do with the fact that the underside of my penis so much: from 52mm to 120mm. I feel the Jailbird will do it too.

5. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    As to your question about where to add the extra bar, I would put it outside as your growing head still sees a smooth round surface to expand against. If it is on the inside you will really have to smooth the ends of the extra bit.

I have the same cage as you as well as a second one where the end bars join in a small ring, that one does not let the head out. When I have the best fitting ring on, 45mm it does not move when I get erect, I just get a bulge between my abdomen and the base ring.

When I put the base ring on, I do not push my balls, I pull all the spare skin of my sac through and the balls follow one at a time.

6. Joshers2005

Joshers2005 Guest

Okay. I will weld them over.

I am glad my penis feels better. I do have some good news: I might not need to go back to point A. When wearing the updated cage with the new home-made end (and hopefully with the JB welded ending as well), there is no pain when the penis is being pushed in fully erect as the tip is not being squeezed! YES! I figured there would be pain from pressure, but there only pain from the base-ring pushing too tight behind my balls to the point where I need diaper-rash cream the on-going sore. Hmmm. Is there a chance that my 45mm ring could be too small? If so, I feel that would be the culprit of the cage shifting up my shaft as I just realized that the area below the base-ring gets really fat/bulged when the cage is that high up. This is not a normal thing! You see, the 50mm base-ring can go higher to my body groin and stays there with a chain belt - another reason why I planned on creating a belt a while back ago. So, the question is, could my 45mm ring could be too small and my 50mm be too large?

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    you might also find that you need an oval base ring... which will explain why neither circular size feels very comfortable.
    Some are bigger front to back, others side to side. Measure yourself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice