Outside Temperature

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Locked4myQueen, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Locked4myQueen

Locked4myQueen New member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Hi all,

Pretty new to 24/7 wear, 10th day now...
    I live in Florida its generally a decent temp outside but I have noticed when it is warmer outside my base ring fits pretty damn good but when it colder out or when my balls of course tighten up for other reasons, I get not a painful but annoying sensation under my balls from the ring, color is normal, just tight and then as the day warms up everything goes back to fitting comfortably, I use vaseline for lubrication, i also go commando so no restriction from boxers or anything of that nature.
    I guess my question is should i keep my current ring on and deal with it or switch to the next bigger ring when its colder? Or is my current ring actually to small? Finger tip fit when comfy, half a finger tip when tight.

Thanks in advance!

pseudonym of the sea likes this.
  2. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Thing you may be on to something with weather issues. I had an ergo 45mm ring that would slide down the penis and scrotum too much to look good and locked. Switched to a hinge 40mm ring that is more oval but since it has turned colder here (yes i get it is relative) that my scrotum is tight and getting a color I'm not comfortable with. I have now switched back to the ergo 45 and am doing better.

3. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    I've found wearing a small anklet sock around the whole package really helps keep the boys warmer and they don't retract as much. I add a little Vaseline around the base ring before going out, too, to make it easier to stretch out the sac when needed.

Switching to a bigger ring helps, but when i've done that, i've had one pop through.

Good luck!

asa

Zi19 and 1mlockedup like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice