Out of the blue.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by davejm, Apr 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. davejm

davejm Member

Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    So we play on and off with chastity as I'm sure most couples do, use it for a week or two, unlock have some fun then it stays in the bedside drawer for a few months until next time.

This was the usual case until this week..... We were texting each other and while my better half was in bed and me at work and she said I wouldn't be having any fun for a while, and to lick up that evening.

Something seemed different, like confidence had grown and she knew she could take the reigns, I locked up this morning and the keys are gone.

During text conversation earlier I said I'm more than happy for her to be in charge and that I trust her unconditionally, she has the ring on her finger and I have a locking one on my privates! She is pissibly going to be out for tomorrow evening and I said I'd better be chained up at home so I can't find the keys or cheat with the vibrator and she said maybe that's a good idea.... My reply was you probably won't..... Her reply was you'd better be afraid or something of that degree, it seems be careful what you wish for! Either way I'm more than happy for her to take the reigns and find her evil/dominant streak and it was all out of the blue.

Allen1987, 1mlockedup, Penney and 3 others like this.
  2. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby New member

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Wishing you good luck, might be the start of something wonderful.

davejm likes this.
  3. davejm

davejm Member

Local Time:
    Zero pleasure.

Well this time it feels real, a conversation we were having eered towards me asking when I'll be allowed out and my dear reeled of how we're busy for the next week and a half so no time for release, then followed by

'the more you ask I'll just keep adding a day on plus you didn't lock up last time I said you should.'

She also seems adament that they'll be no pleasure for me.... At all, consider the can of worms opened.

Does anybody else's other half take the zero pleasure for yourself stance?

spider203 likes this.
  4. davejm

davejm Member

Local Time:
    Holy fuck! This is going to take some soaking in on both our parts, well I finished work early because my dear was at home teasing me with pictures and videos, so when I arrived home both up to the bedroom and an hour and a half later we emerged, she was suitably satisfied and I was..... Horny as hell and still locked up

Things got even more interesting later on, as in surreal for me, that will have to follow shortly

spider203, Penney and Chaste J. like this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Active member

Local Time:
    Great isn't it? Be honest now, would you want it any other way?

6. sissy_christine

sissy_christine New member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Sounds like the time is right for your Wife wishing you the best keep us updated

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice