Out of chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by scotty1, Jul 19, 2010.

1. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    Wow 9 days in the loris #9 had to take it off swelling of the epidimas both sides, I was able to put the ring on by putting one ball and my penis through and then pushing the other ball through, thats how its supposed to be to get it off I had to pull my penis out then force one ball out. this ring around every thing is a problem for me it is always causing pain, the cage doesnt cause any problem and it fits very well no room for erection at all. it quashes erections with out causing any problems, I can pee ok and it isnt cutting off circulation the tube is good. The G_d D#^#D ring Is a problem Cant go tighter and cant go looser because it has to hold the unit up, if it rides on the piercing it hurts like He_ _ It weighs 9 OZ. I dont know how you guys can take that ring.your bodys must be diferent then mine.

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Get in touch with Ms. Lori....ASAP. You need to speak with her and get these issues ironed out if you have any hope of being about to wear your device. And from what I've heard about how much she charges for her devices, it should fit like a freaking glove! You shouldn't be having the discomfort your experiencing.

Talk to her.

And welcome to the Mansion :)

3. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    It could be your testicals are to tight to you body like mine were so I stretched them down for a couple of weeks before I was able to wear my device. :)

4. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:

5. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Goddess Jen: Yes you better beleive we will contact Miss lori .My Mistress will probably want to do that it cost $ 750.00 I relly need to be in it to!!!

6. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:

7. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    No I have the hangey downey balls I have almost never waren underwear Im still swollen by the way. although they dont hurt much.I was supposed to be in it for 4 mo before i was to get an orgasm. guess we will see. nothing ever fits me ; ever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice