Our Journey ....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sulla, Jan 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Sulla

Sulla New member

South West Illinois
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Our journey has begun. My wife locked me up on Christmas Eve Dec 24, 2020. My wife and I have been together for 27 years we have been swingers for over 25 years, during that time we have lived out every fantasy, and more, that either one of us could ever imagine. We have been with countless partners in every combination imaginable and experienced sex in ways that most people could never imagine about 10 years ago we were introduced to the BDSM lifestyle which has been a wild ride as well. I am not saying this to brag but just to make it know that our sex life has never lacked in any way. We would go to a swingers party or BDSM event monthly as well as meet up with friends regularly for sexy times but that all came to a screeching halt this past March. As 2020 dragged went on we fell into a boring routine with our sex lives and both were desperate to change up things with the two of us.

This is where chastity comes in, turning myself over to my wife and allowing her to be the sole driving force as to when or if I get to release and forcing me to focus solely on her and her desires has been something we have talked about in the past and experienced a few times before with a cross dressing boy toy we used to play with. We started talking about it in late October and began researching what chastity is all about and we decided to give it a shot. We spent hours together looking at all the different cage styles and talking about what we both hoped to gain from chastity. We ended up ordering a few different cages in both metal and plastic, but when we realized that the cages wouldn’t arrive before the new year my wife surprised me by ordering one on Amazon that arrived Christmas Eve day, unknown to me.

That day my wife teased me non stop about the night she had planned for us after our Christmas Eve obligations were finished. That night she was like a wild woman and we had amazing sex together and then she showed me my ‘gift’ and asked if I was ready to be locked up all the while teasing me about not being able to have sex again until next year and that is exactly what happened. The cage that she bought is probably one of smallest steel cage that you can buy, but I am a grower and not a shower so it worked out fine and is actually pretty comfortable. We started cold turkey, so to speak, I slipped the ring on, as I tried to fit the cage my hands were actually shaking while trying to fit the cage over my non-cooperating cock, my wife took over and eventually I settled down so she was able to fit the cage and lock it up. I will never forget the smile she had on her face as she finally had it secured and locked. I wear steel cock rings on a regular basis so getting used to wearing the cage was not much of an issue. I pretty much wore the cage 24/7 until New Years Day. During those initial 8 nights / 7 days only took it off a few times for showers for no more that 15 minutes at a time.

We both were off work until January 4th and the adjustment period went smoothly since we pretty much stayed home. During that time period we constantly teased each other and had some amazing nights together where the focus was solely on her pleasure which has been amazing. New Years morning she woke me up playing with my balls and sucking on my nipples, a couple hours later she finally unlocked me and we had some of the most amazing sex we have had together for a long time. I spent the day unlocked and that night we had another great night of sex and was relocked before we went to sleep. We went back to work on Jan 4th, sometime before lunch one of my balls escaped from the cage, I was able to get it back in but it didn’t last long before escaping again so ended up taking the cage off all together. During lunch together I told her what had happened and she just laughed about it. When we got home from work that evening one of the original cages we had ordered had come in the mail and I was eager to try it out. The cage was a HT-V4 Nano clone. I sanded down the rough edges of the ring and she locked me up. I will say that it is very comfortable but is quite a different feeling from the cage that I was wearing the tube took some getting used to and was almost claustrophobic but I got used to it after a few days. I continued to wear the Nano from Jan 4th to Jan 9th 24/7 with the exception of morning showers. That week we had a couple more amazing nights together, with no release for me, and I even used a strap on with her one night. Friday night Jan 9th she unlocked me and I remained unlocked throughout the weekend. Over the weekend we discussed how long she thought I could last locked up this time around and I told her that it wasn’t up to me it was all her decision. Monday morning after my shower she was waiting for me, I put the ring on and she kissed the tip of my dick and locked me up and said “See ya for Valentines Day”. I don’t know if I am going to be able to last that long but i am going to give it my best shot.

Aside from what we have been calling “maintenance” where the device is removed for hygiene purposes, shaving, or switching to a different device I am locked 24/7 I have not had any issues wearing them but have come to found the Nano to be the most comfortable so far. I did find that I had to downsize rings from 50mm to 45mm which made a world of difference in the comfort. We did receive the original steel cage that we ordered and I tried it on but overall weight of the device and the 52mm split ring it came with was obviously not going to work so I promptly ordered a smaller ring for it and now the wait is on for it to arrive. I ordered a 45mm ring for the steel cage she surprised me with from Amazon and now that device fits much better but the cage is too small for me to comfortably wear at work. We have ordered two more steel cages that are the same style but longer length to the original one that have cleared customs here in the US, so hopefully they will arrive in the next week or so. All in all we have ordered a total of seven different devices that should all be here within the next few weeks. Two are plastic and five are stainless steel.

This whole process has been quite a learning experience and is something that both of us can see becoming a lasting part of our lives. Me having an orgasm is no longer the goal in our sex life, focusing on her pleasure is the goal now and seeing my wife experiencing pleasure directed solely for her is much better than the 10 seconds of pleasure I receive when I have an orgasm. These last couple of weeks have taken our normal 30 minute sessions to 2 hour or more sessions which is a big win for us. The biggest shock of the whole thing is that I now need to sit to pee which is something that I have a hard time with but my wife loves it. Another adjustment that has taken some getting used to is that when we go to sleep at night and spoon she likes feeling my cock rub on her butt cheeks (We both always sleep naked) but now she, nor I can feel that. Another thing that I have experienced is the fact that I am constantly leaking precum due to that fact that I am pretty much always in a state of arousal. My wife is taking her roll seriously now too and is adapting quickly to the roll of being the dominate one in our relationship. We have already discussed me wearing the cage when we are finally able to attend BDSM events again, we even ordered a specific cage for those events. Swinger events is a whole different story though, I have always enjoyed watching her be pleasured by other men but I do enjoy my time with others at those events as well. We are looking forward to seeing where this journey takes us. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. We will be posting pictures of the various cages as they arrive and we try them out and will be updating as we go on.

2. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    That is one of the most successful starts to chastity I have read about. Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice