Our growing FLR, the never ending story (hopefully)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dkid13, Jan 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    As of yesterday my Wife and i started O/our Female led relationship.

This will be more of a journal for my thoughts although if anyone cares enough to leave a comment or question, I'll be happy to respond. This first post will be a (not so) brief introduction.

Until W/we discuss how my Wife would like to be addressed, i will refer to Her in this journal as A.

There are certain things that W/we do that i know a lot of members do not care for. i will mention them when i feel it is neccessary and will not go into detail here. You may private message me if you are interested in more details (for example, how i serve my Wife as Her toilet).

The week before DAY 1:
    A and i recently went away to visit my family for a week. i wrote Her a letter, as inspired by a member on the forum. It gave Her my point of view, and my best unbiased opinion about how our attempts at any FLR related lifestyles or play had played out, and why (if) they had failed. At the end i proposed a more realistic commitment to it, if She was interested in pursuing it.

Her response was positive and W/we decided that W/we would take the lifestyle 1 week at a time and gradually buuld up to, wherever it is W/we are going. W/we discussed what expectations W/we had of each other were. i moderated a lot of the discussion as i have more of an idea of what an FLR may look like. i gave a suggestion, or introduced an idea, and A would respond with Her thoughts about it and whether She was interested in it. She was happy to introduce everything i brought up into O/our relationship. i think, at least partially, because i chose to introduce only a few things, and things i thought She would be interested in.

him:
    - domestic duties (dishes, washing, sweeping, vacuuming, cat litter, bathroom, clean bedroom, lunches prepared the night before, rubbish.. more to be added)
    - NO FINAL WORD (i may discuss things with A but She is now to have the final word on all decisions)
    - a general attitude shift towards servitude and helpfulness for A
    - serve as A's fulltime toilet whilst home together (i understand not everyone appreciates this topic so will no longer bring it up unless neccessary)

her:
    - maintenance spankings each night
    - inspecting my chores (this is not to be mistaken for MICRO MANAGING. A will show me once if needed, and then a quick inspection of my chores when she feels the need to, in order to see if correction and further 'training is required)
    - a commitment to exploring ways to find uses for me to make Her life easier
    - a commitment toward a change in views
    (Wife = deserving of this lifestyle
    husband = deserving of serving his Wife)

W/we have committed to a weekly meeting where W/we can bring up how W/we are feeling things are progressing, whether either of U/us want to stop, slow down or speed up/introduce anything into O/our new lifestyle.

One last note, i gave A a book to read to give Her a different point of view of an FLR. A Woman's Guide to a Female Led Relationship by Victoria West. i asked Her to skim through it, but pay attention to things She liked. i chose it because it was a short book, that was not too intense. She read it and had questions, shared parts She liked, and laughed at some of the examples of how some Woman had humiliated their partners as punishments.

DarkKnight likes this.
  2. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Day 1 (8 Jan 2020)

Got home from holiday last night. A and i both work for O/ourselves so O/our hours are sporadic. i got home before Her but had relatives over. i made small talk with them whilst doing my chores. Dishes, cat litter, washing, etc. A has a very particular way of folding each catgory of clothes. It took time for me to learn it today, and later found out, did not learn well enough. A came home a few hours later. Asked how long i had been home, and what i had done. She was not impressed with my workrate. i tried to explain there is a learning process for me to learn how She likes everything done now, as usually W/we share the chores and if She likes things a particular way, She does it Herself. With little thought, She replied that it was not Her problem and that i will be delt with later once O/our visitors were gone. i am a masochist and W/we have agreed that for now my punishments would be pain related to keep my interest and motivation high. The pain pushes my limits depending on the severity of my sins. Punishments will gradually change to things that i genuinely do not enjoy, as time goes on. A is not a sadist but does enjoy the power exchange of spanking, whipping etc as i am a young, strong and athletic man and She enjoys the power She has over me.

i enjoyed serving A through my domestic duties, but enjoyed my punishment more. i don't intend to misbehave on purpose as that would defeat the purpose of O/our lifestyle. For doing my best on my first day, A let me worship Her and bring Her to orgasm.

A has questions such as, do I say thank you to you for doing things for Me? And She has repeatedly told me that this will take some time to get used to. Her views on marriage and equality are so different to what i am asking for. She understands though, that it is a dream for me to serve Her unquestionably with no expectation of anything in return. It will take time for both of U/us to get used to it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice