Our game of black balled

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Mar 27, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Starting on Monday 4-13-09 in the past week this is what transpired.

Monday, Tuesday, both blue balls, Wednesday brown ball so another brown ball got added to the bag. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday were all blue balls.

Point Princess was off work on Thursday and Friday. Thursday She had me perform oral with no orgasm for me even though i had one in reserve from the previous Tuesday. i had a striper fishing trip to go on on Saturday and was hoping to cash in my "O'" ball before i left. On Friday evening She summoned me to the bedroom. She told me to strip, then She took Her clothes off. i instantly thought we were gonna:hump: but that didn't happen. Instead She got the lube and started to :jerkit:. She was just going slow and i really wanted to :hump:. Instead when She got tired of :jerkit: She replaced Her hand with mine. As i was :jerkit: i was getting really close to cuming and told Her i was going to cum hoping She would tell me to stop so we could :hump:. She didn't tell me to stop so i continued to :jerkit: until i came on my hand. She started telling me what a big load it was and i was not to let it run off my hand. So i stopped rubbing and when i did She said now lick it off your hand. This was the first time i got to see how much there was and it was quite alot. i hesitated for a moment thinking that is alot of cum but then i did as instructed. Her :penisdance: gets really sensitive after i cum and i wanted to rub it some more because it felt so good after being denied for so long and i didn't know when i would draw another "O" ball but i couldn't bring myself to do it because i knew it would be really sensitive. When She saw me put my hand near Her penis but didn't start to rub it She ask me what i was doing and i told Her i wanted to rub it some more cause it felt so good but couldn't bring myself to do it because of how sensitive it gets. She then grabbed Her penis and started to rub it real slow and said what you mean like this. i instantly wanted to tell Her to stop but also wanted Her to continue because of the above reasons. Then i thought hell it's Her dick now and She can do what She wants to anyway and if i say anything She could just add some brown balls to the bag for bad behavior. It was some of the most delicious tourture i have ever had. i am jsut as horny as i was before because i didn't get any pussy and it's like i didn't even cum. Frustrating but good. i got to cum but not how i was thinking i would.

She left me out for the weekend for the fishing trip as i was sharing a room with a vanilla friend. i drew a blue ball on Sunday after getting back from the fishing trip. We didn't have a draw on Monday night as She was asleep when i got home from bowling. Well back to earning points in case i draw another "O" ball.

Rachel

2. Rachel

Local Time:
    Starting on Monday 4/20/09

Monday and Tuesday both blue balls. Wednesday brown ball so another brown ball got added :sad0137:.Thursday and Friday were both blue balls. Saturday the weekly clear ball was added. Saturday and Sunday were both brown balls so two more brown balls were added :sad0137: again. There are now more brown balls in the bag then clear ones. Looks like this could be a while w/o an orgasm. i mentioned this to Sherry and She added another clear ball to the bag for all the work i have been doing, thank You Points Princess, but there still are more brown then clear.

Since i became unemployed 3 weeks ago i have been doing alot of things around the house, spring cleaning. Which hasn't been done in 3 springs. Points Princess ask me the other day why don't you do something that makes you happy, like go fishing or something. i told Her i am doing what makes me happy at least i feel like i am contributing something. Of course She doesn't know i am spending most of my days dressed sans makeup.

Saturday night i spent waxing my torso while She was at work. It took about an hour as i am fairly hairy, well everywhere but my head :sad0137:. It really :hump: hurt.

Saturday we :chores025: our new birdlocked. Sunday She said we could play before She went to work. So into the bedroom we went. After some general fondling and some :sex023: for Her, and a couple orgasms later She ask me if Her dick wanted some :cat: i said yes please. But oh the torture as i knew i didn't have an "O" coming. i think i was on the edge in about 30 strokes :balls: bad dick. i knew i couldn't cum so i rested inside Her for a bit then tried again. It took alot less to get to the edge this time. Rest and repeat as it has been a long time since i was allowed to enter Her. It felt sooooo gooooood just being there. Then She said ok that's enough, can you be good while I'm at work? To which i replied, no. i really would have liked to be unlocked for a couple hours but i knew i couldn't refrain from masturbating so She said well then lock it back up. So on went the new glow in the dark birdlocked, more on that elsewhere.

So here i sit horny as all get out and not able to do anything about it. It is a deliciously frustrating feeling. Well i am off to do the grocery shopping before the store gets too full. i hope y'all are having as much fun as i am.

Please root for a clear ball for me.

Rachel

3. pointsprincess

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    Well let me tell you... my house has never been so clean. The windows, all the drapes, the floors, the bathroom, and even my car is clean on the inside (i was afraid it would fall apart):happy0192:
    and i don't really see a problem with the white balls, i pulled out a hand full the other night and got 3. :confused0082:
    yesterday was grocery day and bowling night, but at last no beer pins were missed. Went to bed about 11:15pm and low and behold on the window sill was a vase with 3 (hey we need flower catagory) red roses.

is love/chasitiy grand :)

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol. Awesome! :heart:

5. Rachel

Local Time:
    :jumping0039:Just in to the news room.....Rachel drew an orgasm ball during last nights drawing:jumping0045:.......film at 11(not really i just always wanted to be a news man and say that).

Now comes the worst part knowing i have an orgasm coming and not knowing when Points Princess will let me cash it in. She wasn't real happy when i drew it last night so i may have to wait a little longer. i only had about a 1 in 15 chance of getting one. It has only been 13 days since my last one but i am unusually horny and would like to feel like :character0028:.

Rachel

6. pointsprincess

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    Well sub got to collect on his "O" ball yesterday... :jumping0045: he was just so happy, and can you believe that sub drew another "O" ball tonight... where is the justice..

PS... I don't believe he has enough points :party0019: Guess we will see

sherry

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Bumping for personal use. :manga_partypopper:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice