Our game of black balled

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Mar 27, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    As you can see my mood is worried albeit a little tongue in cheek. My Wife(Sherry)/KH was trying to set up a game with points and poker chips but it didn't go to well. As you can see i have been locked up since 2-21-09. i do however get released 2 times a week for bowling as i can't bowl in my cb3k. These releases are from 5pm to 9 pm on Monday and Wednesday nights and i must immediately replace the 3k on my return home so we don't count these as releases because there is no orgasm release.We started playing the marble game last week Thursday 3-5-09. All points from the previous game were wiped out. Sherry did however add 2 extra orgasm balls. We used brown beads for the black ones, couldn't find black. We used clear kinda foggy really for the orgasm beads because they look somewhat like cum. We used blue for the base color to simbolize blue balls as one of these will result in no orgasm thus blueballs for me. Our week runs from Saturday to Friday so we add the new orgasm ball before Saturday's draw. On Sunday i drew an orgasm ball but i only had 26 points. i declined the ruined orgasm as i thought this would only make my balls ache worse and besides how hard could it be to draw another orgasm ball once i had the required 50 points, silly me. On Tuesday night She milked me with Her Magic Wand while i was still caged. All that came out was clear precum but it was quite alot. It was the first time She attempted a milking so i guess the results may get better in the future. How disapointing it will be the first time my cum just dribbles out without any feeling of an orgasm.This just made my desire to have a full orgasm all the more intense. i have been running around the house doing anything and everything i can to earn points. Laundry, dishes, sweeping, cleaning the bathroom. Hell i think i work harder at home now then at work but the house never looked better. Anyway, by Thursday night i had 50 points. We didn't have a draw on Wednesday night as Sherry got home late from babysitting the granddaughter so on Thursday night we had two draws. First draw blue ball, second draw blue ball. Friday's draw blue ball and now you know why my mood is worried. i suggested chastity for me to Sherry because i used to masturbate once sometimes 2 or 3 times a day and this left little desire for sex with Sherry. Now i don't want to masturbate when or if i draw an orgasm ball Her dick needs some pussy. However there is much more kissing, hugging and attention to Her now. i will start a blog about our game and would like to thank newsub4a for posting the game. Of course right now i would like to smack him silly for it or myself for suggesting it to Sherry. Now if i could only talk Her into cuckolding me more often and then starting to fem me.

subbhub/Rachel

2. Rachel

Local Time:
    Sorry folks life got in the way for a couple of weeks. I was working 50 to 60 hours a week and trying to earn points whenever i was home. I will summerize the last couple weeks. One change we made to the original game was if i have more then the 50 points required for an orgasm or the 26 for a ruined O we just subtract the amount used and carry the rest over to the next total. My lock up date is used to post my last orgasm date not how long i have been locked up without being left out of my cb3k.

i never did draw an orgasm ball up to 3-19-09 but i was going up to deer camp for 4 days so Sherry granted me an orgasm before going without losing any points since we hadn't had sex since 2-21-09:jumping0045:. All i can say is mind blowing. I was so sensitve after being locked up for soooo long.:party-073:. I think i could have filled that bottle up. I did feel the dreaded let down afterward however. When i returned from deer camp She granted me a draw for each day i was away. First 3 were all blue balls. Then the 4th one was an orgasm ball. Sex again but it cost me 50 points, leaving me 11 to start with. Then life happened again this week. Working all those hours left me little time or energy to earn points. Luckily i didn't draw an orgasm ball during the next draws as it just would have been removed from the bag, we have the balls in a Crown Royal bag, and wasted as i still only have 11 points.

Rachel

Sherry has joined the Mansion as Points Princess but hasn't gotten around to writing an intro i will ask Her to do it this weekend.

3. Rachel

Local Time:
    On a side note. While i was away at deer camp i had no desire to masturbate although She didn't require me to wear Her cb3k to camp. I didn't even wake up with morning wood like i do at home. Then on the way home i was half hard for most of the 3 and 1/2 hour drive just thinking about Her. We have been together since 1981 and i surely never imagined i would get semi-ercet just thinking about Her at this point in our life. Could this be some kind of Pavlovian response to Her control and our new life? As much as i used to masturbate i no longer want to waste one precious O. i want to share everyone with Her in one way or another.

Rachel

4. Rachel

Local Time:
    Blue used to be my favorite color. i am fast learning to lean towards DollyAnns pink.

Brown ball saturday which means it went back in the bag and another brown ball got added, don't much care for the color brown either. That means that even though an orgasm marble got added saturday my chances for drawing an orgasm ball remained the same as it was an even trade. One orgasm, one none orgasm ball were added. Sunday blue ball. Point Princess' dick now gets half hard as soon as i stick my hand in the marble bag.

i will never take a ruined O, unless Points Princess says that is all i can have, if i pull an O ball. That only makes the want for a full O worse.

Worked my ass off this weekend to get back up to 50 points. Laundry, cleaned bathroom, reapired bathroom wall, dishes twice, took out garbage, cooked dinner 2 times. Points Princess mostly sat around and read.

Rachel

5. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Yes rachel, you are successfully being reprogrammed! I recognize this very well....

sophia

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    ty Sophia for your input. i was begining to wonder if anyone was gonna respond to the question i posed.

Rachel

7. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    How is the game going? :party0002:
    (Over here it is pure randomness. Everything between 3 times a week to be locked and used for her pleasure for two weeks. I never know.)

sophia

8. pointsprincess

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    monday monday

Well let's give this a try.. You first have to understand that monday & wednesday is bowling night... well I don't actually going bowling, hub does, but I do miss alot of beer pins, need I say more

Monday 03-30-09 after bowling we started in the living room, my favorite place for sex, with a lovely pussy lickin and ended in the bedroom for our infamous black rubber sex. The rubber is not black per say, but trojan makes these lovely climax control condoms in a black box, thus, black rubber sex. Hub has a VERY had time cumming while wearing these condoms.

so after a nice bout of sexual encounter, he was so sad that he did not get to cum.. so being the wonder princess that I am, I told him if he could cum while mastrubating that he could cum...
    Of course that was after I empty almost a whole tube of oralgel on his head and a black rubber :haha4:

so after sub could not cum, he starting smacking his dick, bad dick, bad dick, I was laughing so hysterically that I had to smack his dick too, BAD DICK, BAD DICK :anim_03:

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    lol! :party0011:

10. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    Poor Gurl!!!

Dear Rachel, Why do we put ourself's in these per"dick"aments. Bad enough that us men, or gurls, what ever you what to call us, will agree to lock up our penis and give control of the key to our wifes. Now you have come up with a game that you have to draw a chip out of a bag in hopes that it is the right color, or you just have to wait till next time. Then added too that, you have to earn enough points by cleaning, repairing, servicing the lady of the home just encase you draw the right color chip to earn the prized orgasm.

Next your wishing for her to cockold you and femenize you more. I personal think you were slapping the wrong head that night, gurl. Next time try the one on top of your body, not the one locked up down below. But really most of us would love to trade places with you. It is soo great to have a supporting SO join us in something that means soo much too us.

Now as for my Princess, Im not about to let her read about your game. Last thing I need right now is to find the key to my belt missing. And I agree that Oralgel will make you want to slap your "bad dick". But just remember who brought up all this and said, honey, I have a suggestion to spice up our sex life. As normal, us men were thinking with the wrong head again. Maybe locked in jail, so to speak, is the best thing for it. Here's hopping that the parole board is in a good mood the next time you draw the right color chip.

In closing I just wanted to let you know I love all the pictures you put up. The one's where your out on the town for the night are soo much fun. Lets keep doing it and sharing them with each other. Thanks for putting a smile on my face tonight. And also your right I'm the nicer Twin. Ha, ha.. Missy Tanya

11. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    Here's a thought???

Dear Points Princess,

Here's something you might want to add to your game. Have Rachel bring home her score card from bowling night. Any score under a perfect 300 game, is points removed from her total earned towards her orgams. Sorry Rachel, anyone that bowls two nights a week and leaves her Princess home alone should be trying very hard to be perfect while away from her. And look at the bright side Princess, Rachel will have to do just that much more to earn make up points. And we all know make-up anything is better than just plain old something.

Sorry again Rachel, just the devil in me, :mad0054: Missy Tanya

12. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    lol... how sweet! You're so caring about Your sub, MsPoints, and it's so wonderful to see that!

13. Rachel

Local Time:
    i used to like you Tanya but after that last post i think that has come to and end.:love0038::happy0195:

14. Rachel

Local Time:
    subhubs' take on monday monday

On monday after bowling i drew a black ball again. Points Princess must have missed alot of beer pins while i was bowling because She was buzzed and feeling frisky and happy. When i drew the black ball She got a gleam in Her eye and said, "a black ball calls for black rubber sex". This caught me totally off guard as She is usually pretty much on the vanilla side of life but since we started the black ball game it seems to be bringing out the dominate side of Her and She is really having fun with it. A little to much at times i think, not really Honey. Back to the story. My last O was only a week and a half ago but i have been really horny since so on the way to the bedroom i stopped in the bathroom. Points Princess ask me what i was doing when She heard the medicine cabinet open. I told Her if She didn't want me to O i thought it would take more then the infamous black rubber and i was getting the oraljel:sign0017:(as close as i could get to an i AM stupid sign). i have a love hate relationship with the black rubbers. Love them because i can give Sherry so much pleasure makes me feel like:character0028:. Hate them because i can't O, the whole time we are having sex it feels like i am only one more stroke away from cuming but i never get there. Love them because afterward i am even more desiring of Sherry and the ever elusive O. Then when She told me i could cum by :jerkit: if i could. i was sure i would be able to. What i didn't know was that She was gonna put more oraljel on my:penisdance:. Yes i did start to :balls: saying bad dick, bad dick:help-0031:. Then She took me by surprise yet again when She said I think I need to do that too so She starts to:balls: saying bad dick, bad dick laughing hysterically. It was nice seeing Her having so much fun.

Rachel

15. Rachel

Local Time:
    Tuesday

Tuesday i went grocery shopping and picked up some :love0063: for Points Princess to say thank You for Monday night. Then i drew an orgasm ball but Princess was so tired from Monday night She fell asleep on the couch about 20 minutes later. So i didn't get to cash it in.

Rachel

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    Wednesday

Wednesday i drew a blue ball. i thought no big deal i still have an O coming from Tuesday. We sat and talked about vanilla life and friends and such till 11:30PM. All this time i am thinking can't we go to bed so i can finally cum. Then She surprised me again by saying it's late, let's go to bed and you can give me a massage but I am too tired for:hump:. I thought :sign0094::help-0031:. So guess what happened next. That's right i gave Her a massage and we went to sleep. i:heart::love0001::love0038: YOU Honey and just want to Thank You for this weeks adventure.

Rachel

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thursday Morning

Then this morning, Thursday, She had me :sex023: Her :cat: (no not the cat but i couldn't find a vagina). This DID NOT help with my throbbing:penisdance: at all. :help-0031: Guess i will just have to learn to live life on the edge, pun intended, until Points Princess decides otherwise.

Rachel

Sorry about all the posts but i really wanted to use the icons for effect.

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    Latest orgasm

Finally got to cash in my O ball from Tuesday. Princess got home from bar-tending Saturday night at 3:15AM Sunday morning. i was sleeping when i was suddenly awakened by someone rubbing my balls. At first i thought i was dreaming then Princess spoke to me. Then She removed the 3k and woke up Her penis. She then ask me if i wanted to perform some oral on Her or if i just wanted to :hump:. i said of course i wanted to :sex023: Her, secretly wishing She had gotten :hump: before She came home and thats why She was so late. She never told me She did but just thinking about it made me really horny, like i needed any help. Anyway i :sex023: for a while then we :hump: for a while. It seemed like it took me forever to O but in reality it probably only took 4 or 5 minutes. She was happy and so was i. When i got up Sunday morning i was sooooo horny as i just wanted to O again but alas i didn't have one coming. After i O after being denied for a while i just want another one because it feels soooo good. She had to go back to work Sunday morning at 9AM. She didn't lock me up before She left and it was really hard not to :jerkit: but i managed.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday i drew all blue balls. After subtracting the 50 points for my O i only have 13 at the present time. We have added 2 new rules for our game.
    1st one is i MUST take a ruined orgasm if i have 20 points but not the 50 required for a full O. Also all ruined O's must be saved and frozen for later use at Princess' discretion. We thought this rule was necessary as i said i would never choose a ruined O because it is just to frustrating to me and She likes me to feel that way. The only way this rule is not applied is if She decides She wants me to get to 50 sooner.
    2nd one is i must clean up any full O's with my mouth afterwards weather it be a cream pie or licking it off Her or my hand or any where else it may be. Penalty for not doing it willingly will be either removal of an O ball from the bag or addition of a black ball to the bag.

Rachel

19. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Very nice use of graphics! :anim_63:

20. pointsprincess

Local Time:
    Yes, sub diffinately likes his graphics, he is so :sad0004: you only allow him eight in one message

21. pet_k

pet_k sissy gurl

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    :haha4:...forgive me as well please?:anim_37::innocent0009: i just LOVE abusing the graphics feature myself:sign0101::ciao:

22. pointsprincess

Local Time:
    Well it's been a rough week at work, so we didn't get to play, but damn if sub didn't pull ANOTHER "O" marble. I do believe there is absolutey too many in there. I think there needs to be more Blue :anim_63:

23. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    You two seem like a lovely couple who thorougly enjoy their being different from the (boring) straight up and down sex lovers. We loved your posts. We have been married for almost 27 years now and living together for 31 years and we are convinced that its thanks to our love for BDSM and chastity (and all other stuff called "weird" by the masses) that we have such a special and unique relationship. The devotion I have for my KH is only growing instead of getting less after all these years. And I do so recognize the fact that you long to be back with your mistress when you're seperated from here. For my job I am also travelling from time to time and just the thought of getting back to her and thinking about what fun we'll have together. After 30 years... I would recommend our lifestyle to anyone hehe Bathingcaplovers.

24. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    imho, there is no closer relationship than a BDSM relationship. there is a level of closeness and trust that Y/you will never find in a vanilla relationship.

25. Rachel

Local Time:
    Sorry it's been so long

Last Monday blue ball. Tuesday O ball. I was really :sad0147: i drew that ball as i only had 26 points when i drew it. According to our new rules it meant that i would have a ruined O and be charge 20 points taking my total down to 6. Points Princess didn't mention it and i sure wasn't gonna as i don't enjoy them as they really crank up the frustration meter. Wendsday, Thrusday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday were all blue balls. i now have the fifty points required for a full O and i am soooo :jumping0045:.

Sunday we had Her Mother, our daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter over for :easter-119:. i was washing up some dishes when Her Mother said," that's a nice dishwasher You have there". Little does She no i got half hard when She said it. Later a conversation got around to having rules and i said," Sherry said the only rule i am allowed to make is that Sherry makes the rules". Everyone laughed. i really like messing with the "straight" people.

Rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice