Our Experiences-Ordering a 2B and Working With Ms Lori

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by sara, Apr 11, 2010.

1. sara

sara Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    My husband ordered a number 2B chastity device from Ms Lori and it was recently delivered. He has been wearing it since it arrived. This chastity device was made special for us as it was modified to be attached to a stainless steel waistband. The waistband is connected to the number 2B device via a flat steel bar. The bar locks to the waistband and also to the 2B device. It locks to the 2B device with 2 extra of Ms Loris locks. Ms Loris staff did an excellent job of making this special attachment apparatus to her device so that it would join to the bar.

My main concerns on doing this chastity thing were that of health, comfort and security for my husband. From the time my husband put on both waistband and chastity device it was comfortable and we fully inspected his sensitive areas for several weeks to be sure that there was no swelling or rubbing. None was found.

Although I was not involved in working with Ms Lori on the technical issues of making this thing, I have had correspondence with Ms Lori on a number of occasions and have found her to be likable, quickly responsive, patient, fully willing to provide clear answers to questions and always extraordinarily professional.

The final device was delivered very quickly with no major problems. We did have a minor problem in that the normal keys that come with her device had to be modified to work with an added connecting bar but Ms Loris staff made a very quick change to the key handle that fixed this problem.

I may also add that my husband has dearly tried to get out of this device but cannot do so.
    Since my husband is healthy, comfortable and secure with wearing this device and waistband I am very pleased with the results. I could not be more pleased with the finished product or with the customer service provided.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Welcome to the forum!

Sounds good. Nice to know he's tried to get out and can't! Does he wear 24/7/365?

3. sara

sara Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    yes he does.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice