Our chastity dice game

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissymaidsuki, Apr 12, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sissymaidsuki

sissymaidsuki Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Hi everyone we are new to this forum and we've found it all interesting and useful so far. We've been playing around with chastity since around november of last year. For me Mistress didn't really have the time to give it the attention I felt it deserved, needy or what!
    Recently we ordered a new maids dress for me to wear when serving Mistress and She told me that She would like a new start with chastity when it arrived but I had to come up with something that suited both our needs. After reading about a dice game on another site, I adapted it to our needs and that coupled with the discovery of a random number generator resulted in the proposal that I put forward to Mistress.
    The new dress arrived on saturday (10th April) and to coincide with that I told Mistress of my idea for chastity.

The number of days I would be locked up would be decided by a web based Random Number Generator (RNG). The minimum number would be 7 days and the maximum would be decided by Mistress, on this occassion She decided on 21 days. I typed these numbers into the RNG and Mistress pressed the button to deliver the result. It came back with 14 days. So Mistress locked me away in my CB3000 with no possibility of release until april 24th apart from a once week 15 minute cleaning and shaving supervised by Mistress.
    Also on this site they have a random dice roller which we will use when my day of possible release arrives. I say possible because I have to roll a dice to be released and the number I have to roll a 6. I have 5 attempts to do this (very generous I think you'll agree). If no 6 is rolled then its back to the RNG to determine the length of my next lock up, again 7 days minimum, max decided by Mistress.
    However if a 6 is rolled then the chastity is removed and I get a chance to have an orgasm. Again this involves rolling the dice and trying for a 6 but this time only 3 attempts are allowed. If no 6 is rolled then I'm allowed to be free of chastity until the following morning but no touching my cock. Then it's back to the RNG to determine lock up period.
    However if a 6 is rolled then I get one more roll of the dice to decide how I reach orgasm.
    1 = Masturbation in another room, ejaculate into my hand and eat my cum.
    2 = Masturbation in front of my Mistress, ejaculate into my hand and eat my cum.
    3 = Masturbation by Mistress, ejaculate into my hand and eat my cum.
    4 = Blow job by Mistress, ejaculate into my hand and eat my cum.
    5 = Full penetrative sex with Mistress, ejaculate into my hand and eat my cum.
    6 = Full penetrative sex with Mistress allowed to cum inside Mistress but must clean Her pussy with my tongue afterwards.

Permission to cum must always be given by Mistress. As soon as possible the sissy is returned to chastity and the RNG used to determine lock up period which must be longer than the last lock up due to the fact that sissy as achieved orgasm. Therefore the minimum would be set at 15 days as the previous lock up was 14. The max again decided by Mistress.
    Mistress reserves the right to remove the chastity at any time during lock up period if She wants to use the sissy's cock.

Well thats it I will let you all know how I get on after april 24th.

Love suki xx

Curious40ish likes this.
  2. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your game idea. It's very inventive! Perhaps I'm missing the full context of the game, but it seems to be an awful lot about you and your cock. If this is how you presented it to your Mistress, I can see why she might not be all that enthusiastic about it. Maybe you forgot to include the parts about all the things you do to make it interesting and worthwhile for your Mistress and just wrote about your rewards? Perhaps I'm only seeing a small part of the picture.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have rewards. I just wonder if perhaps your Mistress would give the game (and you) more attention if you focused more on Her needs. Because, FWIW, as a woman reading this - I would see all the treats for you and wonder "what's in it for me?" The sissy gets a new outfit, the sissy has six different possibilities for a full, spurting orgasm, the sissy's cock is available anytime, etc. What does the Mistress get, other than the use of your cock? Seriously, I don't mean to criticize... I'm just offering that, if She's still not all that into it, perhaps you could sweeten your proposal a bit.

Maybe Mistress gets to buy a new dress or some designer shoes that make Her feel sexy. Maybe before the RNG determines the number of days you wear your device, you make a big deal of it and Mistress gets taken out to someplace She really loves to go (restaurant, theatre, clubbing, the beach, whatever floats HER boat). Maybe you get rewarded based upon satisfactory performance of tasks that will please Her. Maybe the dice determines six different and amazing tasks that you have to do for Her - and then She can decide for Herself how to reward you, based upon your performance and/or behavior. Otherwise, She might get the wrong impression that this is just a new way for her to service YOUR needs. You and your bits will just be dressed up differently this time.

What's more, it sounds as though She won't have much choice in the matter of your reward because some random dice rolling program will be dictating that She has to give you a BJ, whether you've been a good boy or not. For me, I think the randomness would take all the fun out of being able to reward my sweetheart for good behavior. It probably wouldn't be as fun for him either. I know a BJ I gave as a result of being ordered to do so by a software program would be far inferior to one I'd give as a heartfelt reward. I also think I would lose interest in the game because it wouldn't really have much to do with me, or at least, it reads that way.

But that's just my view, so take it FWIW. I'm new to all this too. I just think you'll get more of what you want if you make it clear that there's something in this deal that's exciting to Her. I hope things work out in a way that pleases you both and that you have a lot of fun together. :)

3. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    Couldn't agree more. Looks like all sub reward play and no actual service to me.

4. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    It also sounds like his rewards might not be as satisfying since they aren't really tied to his behavior.

A lot of the guys here seem to really want to earn their rewards - and they seem to be very proud when they have earned a special treat. The random reward system seems like it would cheat the guy out of that sense of accomplishment.

5. sissymaidsuki

sissymaidsuki Junior Member

Local Time:
    Very interesting to read the comments posted.
    As we said we are very new such and as such we are still finding our feet. Chastity is but one small facet of our new life and we're still playing around with it. I want nothing more than to make Mistress happy and to serve Her to the very best of my ability. I am assigned daily and weekly tasks to do which often incorporate pampering Mistress, She doesn't want me to make any decisions on how best to serve Her. I can make suggestions but that is all. If She wants to be taken to a restaraunt She tells me.
    However Mistress as decided that the dice game should be linked to my behaviour and how I perform whilst locked up. So now when the date for possible release arrives She will decide if the dice game goes ahead dependent upon how I've performed my duties. If She's not happy then I remain locked, She's happy to use the RNG to determine the length of lock up but says the minimum will increase to equal the time last spent locked up with the maximum being double that time.
    She is looking at the idea of extending the date of possible release depending on performane whilst locked up.
    As I say we are new at this so any ideas are welcome.

suki xx

Curious40ish likes this.
  6. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    I wondered if we weren't seeing just part of the story here. It sounds like your Mistress is very engaged this go around, so congratulations to Y/you both! :)

7. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    Looking Glass Girl, you a very wise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice