Orgasms in a Glans Armor 2?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Dukestoy, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Dukestoy

Dukestoy New member

NHS
    Sussex
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Hi A/all.
    We're looking at getting me a lighter chastity device for long-term wear, and were considering Male Chastity Now's Glans Armor 2. She's concerned that, if my willpower weakened, I'd be able to get my fingers inside the cage and give myself enough stimulation to cum (this has been an issue with previous devices). Has anyone who has this device found this to be a problem?

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    I have not had this problem. My wife tried to make me cum in a GA2 but she gave up.

Later I did ask Mark to add an extra ring on one, and an extra cage rod on another one I have. My sensitive area is my underside. I’m trying to shield my frenum.

So the extra guard rod works great to prevent even the temptation.

First just get a good fit with Mark’s advice. Then if you do find you need to add extra protection, you can send it back for modifications.

My GA2 can be worn in all situations and is a great device, except in MRIs ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice