Orgasm without ejacuation while eating her out

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cb6000eu, Jan 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. cb6000eu

cb6000eu Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Hi Everyone :)
    I have recently registered on this page. Let me intro myself. I am happily living in a relationship and We are into all sorts of kink. Orgasm Denial is one of them. I have 2 devices a CB6000 standard and the short version. We do chastity just for the fun part of it not into weeks of lock up or anything. I have been locked up for 4 days the most.

I have a question though. Whenever I start eating her after a couple of minutes I start to have orgasmic feelings which lasts as long as I eat her. It feels very intense however there is no ejacuation and not even an erection. In some cases there is some minor discharge but that is not even close to a full blown ejacuation. Remember all the stimulation I get is oral from eating p*ssy so I am not touching myself at all or anything.

So the question is if any of you have the same and if you were able to control it on some way.

All the best to you all

cbkeu

2. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    I've only just introduced my wife to the idea of chastity. She's not interested in long term denial, but is quite excited by the prospect of me spending a significant amount of time pleasuring her, and then saying "time to go to sleep".

We've only made love once whilst I was wearing the device and it was taken off only after a minute or two of going down on her, so I've never been "denied" and therefore I'm very new to the feelings that I might experience.

You mention that you're using chastity for fun rather than as a femdom/led lifestyle (as I am), but does this happen every time when you're in the cage? And does it matter how long it's been since you last came?

Therefore how tight do you put yourself in the cage? I have a CB6000 and CB6000s. I think I have the ideal choice of spacers and ring, but I can just about fit in a smaller ring (and the even smaller ring) for a short period of time - but the only time I have made love wearing the device I've been in the looser of the rings.

In any case - I certainly hope I get the same feelings and it's a common thing. It sounds divine.

Cheers

3. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    that feeling is so very normal for me when i please Mistress!

4. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Eating my keyholder's pussy also give me a very intense feeling towards her. It is almost like having an orgasm. I have had lots of dribble from my little clit while locked up and pleasuring her.

5. cb6000eu

cb6000eu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hey,

Thanks for all the answers.
    To answer your question Paul I am having this orgasmic feeling regardless I am in the device or not only it gets stronger and more powerful
    when I am in chastity.

I think the key is that u feel what's going on in your girl's body and focus on that! Just go with the flow and you will feel what she feels :)
    At the beginning I was playing with the muscles in my cock sort of emulating if I was gonna come... After a few occasions I didn't even have to do this anymore it just happened by itself.

I am using the second smallest ring. I used to use the smallest but it gave me serious bruises during nocturnal erections and I wasn't able to wear the device longer than 12 hours or so.
    This configuration ( second smallest ring, shortest spacer, cb6k shorty ) is working for me all right. No bruises however I wake up a few times during the night when I have the erections as shorty is nowhere
    long enough to accomodate it :)

You can check out my new album I have uploaded photos of the weekend:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1221

6. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Congratulations! That's exactly how it is supposed to feel... you get VERY horny and VERY turned on but don't get to cum, you are able to tune in to her responses instead.

Try closing your eyes and directing your gaze directly up towards the middle of your forehead while you go down on her, and imagine your energy flowing into her body. Soon you will actually be able to feel orgasm-like feelings coming from her and actually feel the subtle energies and currents in her body when she reaches orgasm.

I have been doing this for years, not wearing any kind of chastity device, and I only can manage to cum that way after about 6 months or so of absolute horniness.

7. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    I like this advice you gave locked 4, this is what it is all about, keeping us chaste men focused on making the lady happy!

Cindy

8. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Thanks! The way I see it, it is not about denying a chaste man all pleasure or making sex into something he doesn't enjoy... exactly the opposite. It is about making sure the most pleasure he gets is from pleasuring her, and making sure that is something he will REALLY enjoy, but never get a release from... this keeps him craving more.

If you can get this feeling after 4 days, I envy you quite a bit! It takes me several weeks after an orgasm to build back to the same level of excitement, and several months to build back to the peak experience.

9. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Keeping the guy happy and engaged by getting some relief is required in most cases to maintain the guy's incentive to please his Lady.

The key for the lady is balancing her needs with our desire and denial with occasional rewards... but I imagine that few of us (at least not me) can handle months to experience the peak of denial... and cum within a few weeks instead.

Who knows if our ladys will think that we need as many cums as we think we do?!

I suspect a lady's guess would be less than mine...

10. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Wow - this is amazing stuff. I'm currently out of the device and cant wait to get back in.

I'm gutted i'm out, especially as she would have locked me herself in the other week (for the first time) but she caught me wearing it without her permission.

I'm really going to pursue a denied existence for the next couple of weeks, even if it kills me - just so I can try and get close to what you're suggesting here.

This sounds Lovely from two aspects...
    1. The entirely selfish aspect- that I want to feel this "Nirvana"
    2. Spiritually (and I'm normally sceptical about aura's and stuff) , it sounds as though you're tantrically bonding with her and there is nothing I would like more than to show my love for my wife by giving her absolute pleasure.

11. cb6000eu

cb6000eu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Actually I do not need to be locked at all. Any time I eat her out I get the same feeling but after days in chastity it is stronger :)

12. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Yes, I am not in chastity at all, but the longer one goes without orgasm, the more intense these pre-orgasmic feelings become while performing oral sex on her. I am lucky that long-term orgasm-denial came easy to me, but I understand going longer than a month might be difficult for some people - especially if you are under 30, I can't imagine it working too well. The older you become, the easier and more control you have.

Eventually, you can learn to have a very intense orgasm-like feeling for the entire time you are pleasuring her. This is very much a tantric connection with your lover, and not something you need to shy away from or surpress (unless you want to, of course, some people may be into that, but that is not my cup of tea). This is very similar to what is called "male multiple orgasms". Which are actually not orgasms at all, just very intense peaks of stimulation, without the "over the top" sense of release that a full ejaculatory orgasm brings.

I say, don't worry about what it is called, enjoy the feeling, because the longer you can refrain from ejaculatory orgasm, the better it will be for both partners. It's only the "release" part of the orgasm that you need to avoid. At this point, eveything else has become so much more rewarding, I seriously doubt whether I want to go back to having the release part at all.. I'm happy to just let her cum for both of us.

13. slv4u4play

slv4u4play Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    There is no better feeling than being locked up and giving Mistress the ultimate pleasure over and over. i find that after long periods of chastity w/o orgasm that i will leak a great deal as is i was being milked while going down on my Mistress. When She has an orgasm it is as if i can feel it in my body as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice