Orgasm = Waste?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Uaral, Jul 21, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Yes, of course but that's not the subject of the op. The discussion is about feeling that your chastity is wasted when you get to orgasm. IE you're back to square one.

2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    I mentioned the Prolactin as there is some incorrect information about hormones further up in this thread.

Guest 2628 likes this.
  3. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    Got you. Well done.

4. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    Not a waste, my Wife always makes sure it is recycled appropriately. Even if it means me receiving an orgasm it is at her terms and humiliation doesn't stop after orgasm but it is integral to it.

5. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    Perhaps she shouldn't allow you an orgasm but still enjoy you recycling cum!!?? Now that would add to your humiliation.... Just saying. Hope she's not reading this - nor my own Owner...

6. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    an obediant ,well trained husband is always the result of a strong dominant Lady .I too do not deserve orgasms, and have accepted that I may never again have one. That very thought is sexually stimulating. The constant high of not being able to have an orgasm is always with me ,

7. Locked Sam

Locked Sam Active member

Physician
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    I find this very interesting. I’m in the middle of going for my record. Previous was 4 weeks. Why? Not sure but these posts have me questioning things. I am very goal oriented and can totally see a point where I would not want an orgasm so I won’t “have to star all over again” with the clock set at zero. But it was never my intent to give up orgasm completely. (I’m a self-locker), just wanted to curb a masturbation habit. Now finding my competitive nature and wondering if it is counter productive. Interested in the phenomenon of “drop” described here. Never heard of that before. Starting into chastity opens up so many doors into my mind. Have learned so much about myself by controlling orgasms. I am clearly a slave to my dick, unless I make the dick a slave first. Anyway, having fun, so that’s not a bad thing.

8. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    Totally agree. We need our strong Woman to make sure we're where we should be, serving completely and without regard to our own needs. They know what we need and have the strength to make sure we get what we deserve. In both our cases it seems, that means a completely orgasm-less life.

9. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    As someone challenging yourself, I'm sure it's easy to see why it would be considered starting at zero again if you relent after a certain amount of time. The time you just spent in chastity becomes null and void as you are then back at the start of a stint of chastity.
    Post orgasm drop is usually a way of explaining the state in which you lose interest in sex or lose interest in submission immediately following an orgasm. For those in chastity that often means a lack ofibido and desire to be locked up again as that need is a sexual one too.
    There are many sources that can explain post orgasm drop in terms of the changes in hormonal body chemistry that accompany an orgasm. You should look it up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice